1. “You’re really hard to read.”
This can feel like a low blow. It’s a very generalized criticism - and good luck getting any specifics out of this person! You were just going about your business, being yourself, and suddenly you’re feeling forced to reevaluate every move you made and identify your wrongdoing.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘