1. “You’re really hard to read.”
This can feel like a low blow. It’s a very generalized criticism - and good luck getting any specifics out of this person! You were just going about your business, being yourself, and suddenly you’re feeling forced to reevaluate every move you made and identify your wrongdoing.
- President Trump addresses the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.