This is for all Agent Carter fans, Agents of Shield fans and of course Marvel in general fans. This is my first article ever on the internet about a tv-show, and I wanted it to be about Agent Carter because it's well...my favourite show now!
I read that Hayley Atwell won't rule out Season 3 and she could potentially film two series (God Bless you girl!) but I wanted to show how many talented actors and amazing characters we are going to miss if the show eventually doesn't get a season 3.
1)Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) is a real hero! Strong, Independent, Determined and never gives up...although she lives in a difficult and harsh era she keeps fighting for God and Country.
2) Edwin Jarvis (James D' Arcy) is a real jewel in the show.Either humorous (using words or facial expressions), or compassionate he still can break our hearts, trying to protect those who he loves.
3) Daniel Sousa (Enver Gjokaj) who is actually the perfect Chief (or even CEO, for more modern ages!). He trusts his agents, he fights with them and sometimes gets hurt because of them. Not to mention, the #PeggySous moments (I know you are out there shippers!), a romantic relationship, still not integrated, between deaths, espionage, and lots and lots of trouble!
4) Jack Thompson (Chad Michael Murray) for being an excuisite anti-hero. Somewhere between gam-gam, an undenied crush reference (God bless Chief Dooley, yes I'm with #Cartson and I don't regret it!), the annoying comments & intervations, aspirations for getting higher and higher, changing plans in last moment, you can't predict his moves but deep down you know he's going to do the right thing.
5) Whitney Frost (Wynn Everett) made an AMAZING villain. Incredibly smart and powerful, she is the only one who broke Dottie! She made her cry! And that says a lot!
6) Dottie Underwood (Bridget Regan) & Jarvis: the most amusing couple going out (well of course after Peggy&Jarvis)... a force of undeniable good and evil dancing and having a mission together, was something that I really want to see again!
7) Rose (Lesley Boone) & Samberly (Matt Braunger): for being the most awkward maybe-someday-couple in the show. Plus, every respectable team needs a scientist and an everyday lady kicking some...ehm..butts.
8) Howard Stark (Dominic Cooper), because we see in his eyes Tony Stark.And, we want to see how did he met Maria, and maybe a young Tony playing with uncle Jarvis? PLEASE?
9) Jarvis and Anna (Lotte Verbeek). A better love story than Twilight, and million times more. They made us wish to have a love story like them. They weren't much time on screen together, but this little was enough.
10) S.H.I.E.L.D.: because we NEED to know how SSR became S.H.I.E.L.D. After all, Agent Carter is a spin-off of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
11) The operations they plan. All together. Different people, with different kind of powers unite to do good.
12) Because we see how much corrupted politics, corporations and papers are but still there are people who stay as Jarvis said "a beacon of Justice".
13) Because we had a MUSICAL. A pure 40s musical.
14) Because it's too early. 8+10 episodes is not enough (duh!)
15) Because "DO AS PEGGY SAYS" came from Captain America, Daniel Sousa and Jack Thompson mouth. This fandom is different from others and I saw it when I interacted with many other fans. Even if you are a #PeggySous (Peggy & Daniel), a #Wilker (Peggy & Wilkes) or a #Cartson shipper, hell even if you are #CaptainPeggy or no shipper at all, you want a season. There is action, science, war, espionage, troubles, friendship with a bit of romance in the air.
16) Because it's the only way, for me to confirm my love for the show, as many of us who don't live in the US and use our laptops to watch it.
I hope you liked my post, after watching the season finale I'm going to upload a #Cartson analysis and why do I think it's a very nice couple (yes, I have a thing for awesome characters that make the less-awesome characters back to awesome!)