1. Each Walmart store takes up the space of nearly 2.5 football fields (that’s a lot of cheap stuff!)
2. A Walmart in McAllen, Texas, has been converted into a 124,500-square-foot public library, the largest single-floor public library in the United States.
4. The library saw new user registration rise by 23% within the first month following the new library’s opening.
5. way to go, ‘merica
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.