1. Each Walmart store takes up the space of nearly 2.5 football fields (that’s a lot of cheap stuff!)
2. A Walmart in McAllen, Texas, has been converted into a 124,500-square-foot public library, the largest single-floor public library in the United States.
4. The library saw new user registration rise by 23% within the first month following the new library’s opening.
5. way to go, ‘merica
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷