1. Each Walmart store takes up the space of nearly 2.5 football fields (that’s a lot of cheap stuff!)
2. A Walmart in McAllen, Texas, has been converted into a 124,500-square-foot public library, the largest single-floor public library in the United States.
4. The library saw new user registration rise by 23% within the first month following the new library’s opening.
5. way to go, ‘merica
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞