4. Or there can be too many of them
Woodchester Mansion in Gloucestershire has at least a dozen ghosts, including a phantom horseman, little girl and old woman, another ghost in the cellar, a floating head, and the Tall Man of the Chapel. It’d be like living in a hostel.
11. Some have ghosts who’ll try to swindle you out of money
At the Haunch of Vension, Wiltshire, a Whist player is occasionally visible in the bar. He had been found to be cheating at cards, and a butcher chopped off the stranger’s hand as he held the five aces. The mummified hand was preserved in a box. It’s still there, in the fireplace.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻