On the ballot Tuesday, Washington, D.C., Mayor Vincent Gray just voted for his reelection. On his Facebook page, D.C. residents can also rate Gray's performance — and people do. Based on 109 ratings, the mayor is pulling down two-and-a-half stars. People also have some thoughts on how a variety of things are going.
1. Some did not like that he vetoed a living wage bill last year.
2. Others were just disappointed.
3. Some people appeared to be pretty upset they couldn't watch the 2 Million Biker ride last September (among other things, an event meant to counter the Million American March Against Fear, a Muslim event).
4. Some constituents just wanted to share their appreciation!
5. And still others seemed to have gotten the rating system confused?
Gideon Resnick is a political reporter at BuzzFeed. His work has appeared in VICE, the Atlantic and the Daily Beast.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.