1. Ben Bushyhead, who ran for county commissioner in North Carolina
2. Dick Swett, former House representative from New Hampshire
3. Young Boozer, current state treasurer of Alabama
4. Ryan Fattman, a current member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives
5. Krystal Ball, ran for Congress in 2010
6. Twinkle Andress Cavanaugh, president of the Alabama Public Service Commission
7. Frank Schmuck, Precinct Committeeman in Arizona
8. Timothy Shotwell, a sheriff in Washington
9. Janelle Lawless, a judge in Michigan
10. Mark Reckless, a member of Parliament
11. Zephyr Teachout, running for governor in New York
12. Anyone named Dick Ball
14. Butch Otter, the current governor of Idaho
15. Steny Hoyer, the Democratic Whip from Maryland
16. Dick Armey, former U.S. Representative from Texas
17. Kinky Friedman, who ran for governor of Texas in 2006
18. "Silver Dick" Bland, 19th century member of Congress
19. Robin Rape, a constable in Texas
20. Norm Dicks, former U.S. Representative from Washington
21. Harry Baals, former mayor of Fort Wayne, Indiana
22. Kerry Faggotter, Australian politician
23. Barb Queer, county commissioner in Ohio
24. Dick Mountjoy, former member of the California State Senate
25. Bill Boner, former mayor of Nashville
26. Dave Obey, former U.S. Representative from Wisconsin
27. Sister Boom Boom, who ran for a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors
28. Tiny Kox, a senator in the Netherlands
29. Luke "Sissyfag" Montgomery, who ran for mayor in Washington D.C.
30. Mark "Coonrippy" Brown, running for governor in Tennessee
31. And, of course, Newt Gingrich
Gideon Resnick is a political reporter at BuzzFeed. His work has appeared in VICE, the Atlantic and the Daily Beast.
Contact Gideon Resnick at gideon.resnick+DONE@buzzfeed.com11.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.