25. Bill Boner, former mayor of Nashville
The pronunciation is key.
27. Sister Boom Boom, who ran for a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors
28. Tiny Kox, a senator in the Netherlands
29. Luke “Sissyfag” Montgomery, who ran for mayor in Washington D.C.
He once famously heckled former President Bill Clinton.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.