1. The supernatural VFX are total #squadghouls.
2. It's full of satisfying nostalgia, so you won't miss out on your old faves...
3. ...and there's some new stuff, too.
5. The actors are committed to their comedy.
Very, VERY committed. Plz say these only took one take.
6. And they're legit warriors, too.
7. Experts from MIT's Laboratory for Nuclear Science were consulted about how proton packs would actually function IRL.
Not all heroes wear capes.
8. And all those rando calculations drawn on boards and papers? Those have also been vetted by MIT math pros.
9. The new Ecto-1 will not disappoint. You will *need* this hood ornament immediately or your life will be ruined.
10. It's directed and co-written by Paul Feig, whose previous pairings with Melissa McCarthy have us beyond eager. We're freaking out a bit.
You know the visuals will be incredible because LOOK AT HOW WELL HE DRESSES DEAR GOD TAKE US WE'RE YOURS.
11. Chris Hemsworth plays the secretary, and he's more than just a pretty face.
12. (But yeah, he's obviously that other thing, too.)
All images copyright ©2016 CTMG.