1. 1980: Ken Morrow, New York Islanders
Many say that the playoff beard tradition started in 1980. Denis Potvin, of the Islanders, said it came organically. The team would “play four games in five nights in the first round and it was just something that kind of happened.”
In the end it doesn’t matter how good your beard is, it just matters that try…BECAUSE IT’S THE CUP!
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."