1. During his time abroad, Prime Minister Tony Abbott has gained new fans, and new languages
6. … and had many valuable epiphanies he’ll be sure to bring home
8. World leaders at large have deemed all the objectives of the trip met
9. Upon return, the Prime Minister himself has declared the trip an engaging, thrilling, hugely beneficial use of taxpayer funds, sure to secure us deep and lasting relations with the international community…
10. … and looks forward to returning with renewed faith in Australia’s priorities
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Kim Kardashian said she is voting for Hillary Clinton after being quoted saying she was "on the fence."
- The National Museum of African American History and Culture has officially opened in Washington, DC.