1. You think that "high blood pressure" means your blood is powerful.
2. You're not sure of the difference between a virus and bacteria.
3. You don't necessarily "believe in" fruits and vegetables.
4. You think Band-Aids are an overpriced scam.
5. Instead of buying new contacts, you buy eye drops.
6. Part of you believes in the healing power of crystals.
7. The only hospitals you can name are fictional.
8. You think it's funny to call your special parts by their anatomical names.
9. You're sort of jazzed to break a bone just so you can get super creative on the cast.
10. When you're congested, you exclusively use the "cough it out" principle.
11. When you have a rash, you write yourself a prescription for powder.
12. Your cure for most everything is "sleeping it off."
Or as the experts call it, "a fast-forward."