Twelve German Libraries That Will Make Bookworms Drool
Bookworms, delight! These twelve libraries are enough reason alone to visit Germany.
1. Marienburg Castle Queen's Library, Hanover
2. Jacob and Wilhelm-Grimm Center, Berlin
3. The German National Library, Frankfurt
4. Stuttgart Central Library
5. Wiblingen Monastary, Ulm
6. Ulm Public Library
7. Herzog August Library, Wolfenbüttel
8. The Lower Saxony State and University Library of Göttingen
9. Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-House, the Parliamentar Library, Berlin
10. The Cottbus Library
11. Duchess Anna-Amalia Library, Weimar
12. We have a library, too!
The German Embassy recently started an online book club. We are showcasing great contemporary German books that you absolutely NEED to read. Our Goodreads page is packed with our latest picks, so stop by and check them out!
Written By Lauren Rogers