I had bought a jar of NADS, that Australian wax. I put it in the microwave, the phone rang, I started an important conversation. The microwave dinger went off. I thought the wax would be a little more thick.
It Was not..it was pure liquid. I tipped it over on my hand, spilling it on my thumb. For the next 10’days I would see my internist on a daily basis as he changed the bandages, trimmed the skin.etc..and always with the reminder that a trip to the salon would have been so much cheaper.
“It was the Best Man Bun in the world. I loved it…and so did everyone else” Donald Trump did NOT say.
All those men..and only 1 woman? Maybe two if you count Nicholson’s Joker makeup.
- gerij2 "18 New Ways To Use Old Bay"
- gerij2 "6 Essential Mac Tips"
I spent most of the weekend for this….so here goes. Instead of vinegar use ammonia…DO NOT WORRY…it won’t fade your furniture IF you do the following.. Place1part Amonia and1part hottest water you can get out of the faucet. ThemIsqueze justahint of lemon in the spray bottle with the hot Water and Amonia. Meanwhile your steam Iron has been heating on high. You’ll also needaWHITE towel.
1. Treat carpet with spray bottle ingredients
2. Wait about1minute..then cover with white towel.
3. Steam until you no longer see stain coming up on towel.
4. You may need to do this several times, but I’m here to say it works. ;)