1. The Game
2. General Drinking Rules
3. “I may have committed some light treason…”
4. “I don’t understand the question, and I won’t respond to it.”
5. “Not tricks, Michael, illusions. A trick is something a whore does for money.”
6. “Tell me the truth. There’s been a lot of lying in this family.”
7. “If this is a lecture on how we’re all supposed to whatever and blah-blah-blah, well, you can save it, because we all know it by heart.”
8. “Sister’s my new mother, Mother. And is it just me or is she looking hotter, too?”
9. “I’m afraid I just blue myself.”
10. “I like the way they think…”
11. “Marry me!”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞