31 Workout Products That Must Have Been Designed By Geniuses
Ab roller wheels, wrist weights, and more exercise gear that'll make you say "wow." 😮
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Resistance bands that are perfect for squats and won't roll up or snap mid-workout. These babies will stay in place on your thighs, thanks to anti-slip material and a body-hugging fit.
2. An adjustable stepping machine with resistance bands and a space-saving design, so you can have a mini cardio session even if your apartment is too small for an elliptical.
3. Or a compact strider, so you can squeeze in a workout while you're sitting down at home. This device easily fits under desks and tables and has a monitor that tracks total calories and strides. The best part? You don't have to leave your couch to clock in exercise time.
4. High-rise patterned leggings for cardio, strength training, and everything in between. With four-way stretch fabric and an elastic waistband, these bottoms won't restrict your movement — which means they'll feel so comfy on your legs.
5. A short-sleeve top with an open tie back and lightweight fabric that'll make you forget about exercising in the heat. It won't stick to your skin but will give you a lil' protection from the sun.
6. A pair of Nike sneakers that have ventilated material, superior cushioning, and a wide shape for an unforgettable ride. Your feet will be comfy and supported on long runs.
7. An ab roller wheel so you can strengthen your core basically anywhere indoors. Grip onto the handle bars, roll forward and backward, and feel your obliques get to work while you watch TV or listen to a podcast.
8. An anti-chafe balm to keep your body safe from skin rubbing issues like redness and irritation. Rock those bike shorts and crush your outdoor workout without discomfort.
9. A criss-cross sports bra that ~has your back~ and will keep your boobs dry while you're cycling and running. The pads are also removable, just in case you don't want extra cushioning for your workout.
10. A folding exercise bike so you can ~go the distance~ and create a studio-like atmosphere in your living room. It has an LCD display that shows distance, calories burned, and pulse stats *and* a comfy seat for your tush. It also easily fits in a corner if you're tight on space.
11. A Fitbit Inspire 2 fitness tracker to monitor your heart rate, count steps, and observe calories burned while you exercise. You can even access your health data with Fitbit Premium (you'll get a one-year trial with your purchase), which can help you stick to fitness goals *and* see your progress in an easy-to-read format.
12. A Core Max 2.0 because you'll basically have a home gym without having to buy so much equipment. You can do crunches, push-ups, and multiple bodyweight movements with this compact device that'll help you ~work up a sweat~ in your apartment or studio.
13. A ventilated tank top to wear for high-impact and low-impact activities, so your bod won't be too sweaty. Mesh material in the back helps wick away perspiration, while a racerback-friendly shape works with multiple types of sports bras.
14. A patterned yoga mat with an ultra-absorbent top layer that will help you move from pose to pose without slipping. It's cushioned to support your bod and it won't get all icky, even if you're sweating a lot during your practice.
15. Adjustable Bala Bangles that'll add a lil' resistance (not to mention style) to your virtual fitness classes. These bracelet-like babies weigh one pound each, but they'll help boost strength whenever you're doing cardio or strength training.
16. A Pilates ring to wake up your core and target muscles in your arms. You can strengthen your abs and biceps at the same time with squeezing and rotating movements.
17. A pair of bike shorts (with pockets!) that'll feel like second skin thanks to their breathable *and* stretchy fabric. When it's way too hot to wear leggings for outdoor bodyweight or HIIT circuits, slip into these babies and a sports bra.
18. An Obé Fitness membership if your home fitness routine needs a revamp. Choose from barre, cardio boxing, HIIT, sculpt, yoga, and more engaging workouts that'll make your living room feel like a live studio. You can participate in 10-minute express classes or 28-minute live classes. There are 6,000 on-demand classes to choose from that'll work with your schedule.
19. A portable rowing machine because your arms and back will *feel the burn* while you enjoy an upper-body workout in your bedroom or living room. Use the digital monitor to keep track of stats (count total, time, and calories) and fold it up when you're done.
20. An adjustable sports bra that won't feel like a corset *but* will keep your chest supported during HIIT, running, and more high-impact activities. Customize the fit of the straps, enjoy a soft bust band, and feel secure in wireless cups.
21. A hydration belt so you can drink enough H2O and not risk losing your keys or phone on long runs. Fill up *two* water bottles, throw your essentials and snacks in the front pouch, and focus on your mileage. 👟
22. Or a hydration pack because you'll have plenty of room for water and hiking essentials. It comes with a two-liter hydration bladder and secure large pocket to hold your phone, sunglasses, and a jacket. You won't need to carry a bulky backpack on outdoor adventures anymore.
23. Push-up bars that'll feel way better than dumbbells or bare hands when you're doing push-ups on the floor. Each handle gives you a solid grip, so you're not slipping and sliding when you're moving up and down.
24. A pack of dumbbell exercise cards to mix up your indoor training routine with weighted planks, thrusters, and shoulder presses galore. You'll never know what's coming up next in the deck and your arms, legs, and core will be like, "Hello, where have you been all my life?"
25. Anti-chafing thigh bands you can wear during high-intensity exercises. These lil' helpers are made to reduce sweat and chafing, and easily slip under activewear bottoms. Raise your hand if you're done dealing with irritated thighs after jogging or running.
26. An interactive Plankboard so you can hit all your key body areas (think core, legs, arms, and back) and boost your balance abilities while you play games on your smart-TV or phone — the app is included. You don't need a big home gym to get a killer workout with this gadget.
27. Core sliders for days when you want to give your abs the ultimate treatment. Your and obliques will be *on fire* after using these helpers for workouts. Planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers, here we come!
28. Compression socks because you want to keep leg swelling at bay and run comfortably for long periods of time. They're also made with a breathable material to prevent moisture from getting in the way of your run.
29. A strength-training device for on-the-go workouts. This small gadget, which syncs with the Activ5 Trainer App, targets upper and lower body muscles. Just place it in your hand or under your foot, launch the app, and get movin'. It's that simple.
30. A Ubarre weight that'll add a little more oomph to your boring Pilates session and double up as a chic piece of home decor. Use it while you do lunges, twists, and more toning exercises in your bedroom or living room.
31. And a hot yoga towel so you don't feel like you're on a slip and slide while you're in Downward-Facing Dog, Warrior II, and other poses. It has a soft bottom that helps your bod stay in place, even if you're sweating a lot during class.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.