30 Products You Need For Your Next Rainy Day Workout
Get moving with boxing sets, desk ellipticals, and more indoor workout essentials.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Running shoes to slip into whenever you want to give your feet sweet, sweet relief from aches and perspiration. Midsole cushioning and a comfy shape will literally leave you on Cloud 9, even if you're working up a sweat on the elliptical or treadmill.
2. A tangle-free jumprope so you can squeeze in a cardio session in your bedroom or living room. Yes, you *can* do double unders and not have to think twice about tripping on the floor.
3. A punching bag set because you need a healthy stress outlet *and* workout that'll get your arms in amazing shape. It even comes with gloves, so you can easily create your own boxing setup at home.
4. A sturdy foam roller that'll help soothe tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling indoors. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so you can enjoy your post-workout recovery time.
5. A pull-up bar station for upper body and core movements. This piece of equipment doesn't take up too much room and targets multiple muscle groups at the same time. You can do knee raises, dips, pull-ups, and more exercises right in your living room.
6. An ab roller wheel to strengthen your core and target other muscle groups. Grip onto the handle bars, roll forwards and backwards, and feel your obliques get to work while you binge-watch TV or listen to a podcast.
7. A pair of Powerbeats headphones that'll actually stay in your ears and tune out annoying noise at home. Yes to crushing your workout and *not* hearing the TV or barking fur babies.
8. Resistance bands so you challenge your upper and lower body basically anywhere indoors. Do squats, lunges, and more with these bands that come in five different resistance levels (x-light, light, medium, heavy and x-heavy).
9. A portable rowing machine because your arms and back will *feel the burn* while you enjoy an upper body workout anywhere at home. Use the digital monitor to keep track of stats (count total, time, and calories) and fold it up when you're done.
10. Neoprene-coated dumbbells to put your biceps and triceps to work. Better yet, buy a set (or two) that'll give you a little variety for indoor strength training sessions.
11. A gorgeous yoga mat that'll remind you of a tranquil garden while you flow from pose to pose. With latex-free material and a botanical design, you'll be thinking of greenery in Downward Dog and Cobra.
12. An adjustable workout bench because you need a sturdy spot for crunches and dumbbell exercises. With four seat positions and six back positions, you can customize it for the right fit *and* work all your muscles sans wobbling.
13. Core sliders that look like tiny discs, but will make you *feel the burn* while you're down in a push-up, planking it out, or doing mountain climbers.
14. Wonder Core to target abs, arms, and legs at the same time *and* avoid buying bulky home gym equipment. Do sit-ups, bridges, push-ups, scissor-kicks, and more movements with this compact device that'll make working out indoors less of a hassle.
15. A washable mat towel that'll prevent you from creating a slip-and-slide during your yoga practice. Nothing kills a workout mood more than a sweaty, wet surface when you're trying to shift from Warrior I to another pose.
16. An interactive Plankboard so you can hit all your key body areas (think core, legs, arms, and back) and boost your balance abilities while you play games on your smart TV or phone. You'll be so dang good at planks in no time.
17. A cooling towel you'll want to keep on hand whenever you're sweaty and really, really hot after a workout. Rinse under cold water, wring it out, and drape around your bod to prevent overheating.
18. A tiny elliptical that doesn't even require you to get up from the couch or desk 😲: Slide your feet in and pedal away while you watch TV or catch up on emails.
19. A ball balance trainer because your core (and arms) will get quite the workout. Plank, do push-ups, squats, and lunges on this piece of equipment, which basically fits anywhere at home.
20. An ab coaster that'll let you move back and forth to work your obliques and transversus abdominis. There's also a repetition counter, so you can keep track of all the crunches you get done.
21. A mini Pilates ball so you can ~get to the core~ of your flexibility and balance challenges. This little tool will keep your abs engaged during leg lifts, spider triceps, and toe touches.
22. A wall mount to stash your foam rollers, yoga mats, resistance bands, and other equipment that you always trip on. You can finally keep your workout essentials in one place and *not* have a messy floor when you exercise indoors.
23. A pack of exercise cards so you can mix up your fitness routine with planks, push-ups, and burpees galore. Whenever you find yourself in a debate about whether to work your core, arms, or back, let these cards determine your next sweat sesh.
24. A soft kettlebell with a handle to help build your upper body muscles even if you don't have a lot of weights at home.
25. A weighted sports hoop because it's a sweet throwback to your P.E. class and you'll be able to strengthen your hips, abs, and legs in a garage corner.
26. An adjustable stepping machine with resistance bands and a space-saving design, so you can have a mini cardio session even if you don't have room for a big elliptical.
27. A pair of ventilated workout gloves because it's been a minute since your hands didn't have blisters from lifting weights. Slide these on before strength training circuits and your skin will thank you.
28. An exercise bike that'll take you straight to your fave cycling studio in the comfort of your living room. With an adjustable seat and LCD monitor that shares your speed and time, you'll be ~going the distance~ without heading outdoors.
29. Bala Bangles so you can add a lil' resistance to your workout sessions. These babies weigh one pound each, but they'll help boost strength whenever you're doing cardio or strength training.
30. A yoga strap to help you get a lil' more flexible while you take virtual Pilates and yoga classes at home. This little tool, which rolls up for easy storage, will get you excited about new poses sans tightness.
That feeling when you complete your workout of the day:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.