23 Ways To Have An At-Home Spa Day While Stuck Indoors
Treat yo'self to some self-care time while you're staying home.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. Turn on an essential oil diffuser, so your home will have a heavenly, soothing scent while you enjoy self-care time.
4. Soothe your skin with a mini jade roller: This tiny tool can help minimize puffiness and boost smoothness. Your face will thank you for this mini pick-me-up.
5. Place your feet in a foot massager for major relaxation vibes. This gadget gently kneads your arches and soles, so you can say buh-bye to muscle soreness.
7. And give yourself a gel mani or pedi *without* spending $$$ at the salon: This kit comes with colorful gel polish and an LED lamp that'll dry your nails in no time.
8. Turn off the lights and illuminate your space with a soy candle. You'll enjoy the scent of tobacco, coconut, or sandalwood while you indulge in some *me time.*
9. Hydrate your tired eyes with five-minute eye gels. These lil' patches, which are made with caffeine and hydrolyzed collagen, can help minimize dryness, puffiness, and dullness.
10. Or take a quick nap and apply this cooling mask over your eyes for instant relief. It also blocks out light so you can catch up on sleep and wake up feelin' refreshed.
11. Hop in the shower and get a beautiful glow with this gentle body scrub. Shea nut oil and vitamin C work together to exfoliate, moisturize, and smooth your skin.
12. And if you really, really want to turn up the spa vibes, this bath soak helps nourish your bod with botanicals and smells like a summer retreat.
13. Change into loungewear after your body scrub or bath soak session. You'll be comfortable and ready for other DIY spa day activities, like face masks and scalp massages.
14. Reset your complexion with a face mask duo that'll get to work on your skin while you pamper yourself. Don't forget to take a selfie once you're glowing after your at-home facial.
15. Or upgrade your skincare routine with this K-Beauty Starter Set that'll help keep breakouts and dryness at bay. From a foam cleanser to a pH-balancing mist, this lil' bundle has you covered.
17. Strengthen your hair with a repairing scalp serum, because brushing and breakage may take a toll on your 'do. You can take care of your strands and enjoy your DIY spa time at the same time.
18. Give your scalp a massage with this lil' gadget. It can help boost blood flow, tame flakes, and help your hair stay shiny.
19. Dry your hair with a printed microfiber towel: You don't need frizz or wet locks getting in the way of your self-care regimen.
20. Place a heatable plushie onto your back or shoulders if you're having aches and pains. This cozy helper is really warm and can help with post-workout soreness.
21. Soften your hands with this ultra-moisturizing cream that'll help lock in hydration and relieve irritated spots. Your fingers, palms, and wrists will feel so good again.
22. And release any tension in your hands with this adorable de-stress ball. Who wouldn't want to squish a "croissant" after typing on the computer for hours?!
23. Before you end your at-home spa time, plug in this beautiful Himalayan salt lamp and take a moment to thank yourself for prioritizing self-care.
You, unwinding during your at-home spa day...
Reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.