22 Incredibly Useful Beauty Tools You'll Probably Want To Keep In Your Cabinet
Contour, blend, and tweeze with ease, thanks to these handy beauty essentials.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dermaplaning tools so you can finally say goodbye to pesky peach fuzz on your face. They have micro-guarded blades that effectively remove hair and help protect your skin from cuts.
3. Reusable makeup remover pads so gentle, effective, and easy to clean, you'll forget about those disposable wipes in your bathroom cabinet. These babies will take off stubborn concealer, eyeshadow, and foundation *and* you can pop 'em in the washing machine after you're done using them.
4. Facial applicator brushes that'll be super handy for skincare treatments. With soft bristles and a sturdy handle, you'll be *painting* masks and serums on your face like a pro without making a mess.
5. A universal hair diffuser you'll want to keep in your bathroom cabinet if you're looking to give your 'do a volume boost or define curls. It fits on most hair dryers too!
6. An ultrasonic facial cleanser that'll get to work on makeup residue clogging your pores. Vibrations and a rotating magnetic bead system gently remove impurities, so you can get a glowing and smooth complexion.
7. A set of flexible curling rods, so you can create gorgeous curls and waves while you sleep. Your strands will thank you too for skipping on the hot tools (yes blow-dryer, I'm looking at you).
8. A budget-friendly makeup brush set for your beauty routine: It comes with brushes for foundation, blush, and eye makeup, so you can create all the looks you want for less.
9. A jade roller and gua sha set that'll feel like a mini spa treatment: Use these babies to help reduce under eye bags and smooth out tired skin. Plus, they'll give you a reason to take a pretty #shelfie.
10. A set of ~eggcellent~ blending sponges for concealers and foundations. A smudge-proof design and soft shape makes blending makeup a breeze.
11. An eyelash curler to take your lash line to new heights. This tiny gadget has a soft silicone pad that helps lift and curl your lashes for mega volume.
12. A gel manicure kit, so you can give yourself a salon-worthy gel mani at home. This petite set comes with everything you need to get your nails in tip-top shape and the magnetic top even flips over for gel pedicures.
13. A deep waver that'll help you nail a wavy 'do, even if your hair is tricky to style. Its tech helps combat frizz and boost shine, so you can have that "I just went to the beach" look all day long.
14. A colorful mini brush set to make your contouring dreams come true: From applying foundation to brow filling, these beauty essentials have you covered and won't take up a lot of room in your cabinet.
15. A colorful tweezer set, so you can shape your brows whenever you hop out of the shower. Each of these tools has a precision tip, which makes removing baby hairs so dang easy.
16. A hair scalp massager that'll help remove oily buildup and give you an excuse to stay in the shower a little longer. Your head will be free from dandruff and greasy strands, thanks to this small haircare tool.
17. An Every Drop beauty spatula, so you can get the most out of your makeup and skincare products down to the last drop. That primer at the bottom of the bottle? Yep, you can use it for a lil' more time.
18. A brow care set that'll make eyebrow maintenance less of a pain: An angled tweezer, brow razor, scissors, an angled brow brush, a concealer brush, and a spoolie will help you tame pesky hairs and define your brows with minimal effort.
19. An ice roller so cooling, soothing, and perfect for self-care time. Pop it in the freezer and take it out whenever you want to minimize dark circles, uneven areas, and dry skin on your face.
20. A set of spiral hair ties that'll make putting your hair up in a ponytail, bun, or braid a little easier. Its coiled shape helps prevent tangling and minimizes pressure on your strands, so you won't be saying "ouch!" next time you want to let your hair down.
21. A portable nail care set for your fingers and toes that'll take care of hangnails, ripped cuticles, and other little annoyances before you treat yourself to a mani or pedi at home.
22. A wide-tooth detangling comb so you can say buh-bye to all those annoying knots after you hop out of the shower. This little tool gently works through your hair without pulling, pain, or bunching to get the job done.
You, after using your new beauty tools to get glammed up:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.