41 Under-$25 Products To Buy If You Want Next-Level Results
From grout cleaner to faux-marble paper, these cheap products are worth the hype.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood-cleaning polish to make your dull and cracked hardwood floors shiny again. A protective coating of beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil minimizes fading, conditions dry spots, and brings wood surfaces back to their former glory.
2. Radha Beauty Rosehip Oil for annoying skin problems you've been trying to treat. Age spots, blemishes, and scarring are no match for this multitasking formula packed with antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and vitamins. Plus, it'll cut your skincare routine in half!
3. A dual-ended brow pencil and spoolie, so you can achieve natural-looking brows with minimal effort. Fill in hair gaps with the self-sharpening mechanical brow pencil, run the spoolie across arches to shape 'em up, and you'll be good to go.
4. Glossy marble contact paper for an easy kitchen revamp that doesn't require pricey renovations. Clean your countertops, apply this self-adhesive paper to them, smooth out any bubbles, and you'll have a "new" cooking space.
5. A patch kit, because you never know when you'll need to seal up a dent or nail hole in a wall. It comes with everything you need to get the job done: the spackle and primer in the tube, the sanding pad on the lid, and the putty knife on the end.
6. Nuele's Hair Serum that'll nourish your hair with argan, clary sage, jojoba, moringa, and rosemary oils *and* protect it from hot tools, including curling irons, flat irons, and blow-dryers. Yes to a super-smooth and silky 'do!
7. A set of denim button pins, because you're done dealing with waist gap issues. Just pin one of these ~jean-ious~ babies onto your favorite pair of loose denim, loop the original button hole around the pin, and bam, problem solved. They'll fit like a glove and you don't need to wear a belt again!
8. A vegan stain remover stick for your clothes that've been dirty for wayyy too long. Just wet a stained spot and wet the end of the stick, gently rub the soap into the affected area until it lathers up, and toss the garment into the washing machine. Your bras, socks, and shirts will come out cleaner than before!
9. A foot file that'll get to work on your crusty heels when you don't have time for a pedicure appointment. This cheese grater–like tool will gently remove dry skin, so you can get baby-soft feet.
10. A snout soother stick for your doggo's chapped nose. This vegan balm contains hempseed oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, and vitamin E that help heal crusty and dry spots. Rub onto their snout two to three times a day for some relief.
11. A wart-removal gel that'll treat plantar warts with a no-drop liquid salicylic acid formula. It'll help alleviate the cauliflower-esque colony around your heels and the middle of your foot. Yes you can ~walk on sunshine~ without pain from these pesky growths.
12. A carpet-cleaning solution you'll adore because it cleans *and* deodorizes carpets. If your pet had an accident or you tracked mud into the house, just use it with a carpet-cleaning machine and say buh-bye to nasty odors and stubborn stains.
13. A thin socket cover with an attached power strip, because you can *finally* push your couch against a wall without an awkward gap. If you're done dealing with a bulky plug or power strip, this small gadget can help.
14. Mighty Patches to absorb all the yucky gunk in your pimples while you sleep. When you wake up, you'll feel really satisfied when you see one of these babies lift pus from your zit that's basically the size of Mars.
15. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
16. A pack of ribbon spools to get your cluttered craft drawer in order. Organize lace, ribbon, and string so you know exactly where all your supplies are when you want to make some art.
17. Dermaplaning tools so you can get rid of pesky peach fuzz on your face. They have micro-guarded blades that effectively remove hair and help protect your skin from cuts.
18. Disposable Houseplant Sticky Stakes for the annoying bugs taking over your precious plants. They're pesticide free and help attract and trap fruit flies, fungus gnats, thrips, and white flies indoors.
19. A grooming glove you'll want to have on hand for a ~purrfect~ brushing session that won't leave clumps of hair on the floor: This small tool gently picks up shedded fur and gives your kitty a nice massage in the process.
20. A shoe-cleaning kit for sneakers that've been through countless mud piles, wet grass, and gross puddles. A gentle cleaner and bristle brush remove tough dirt and stains, so your shoes will be in better condition without lots of elbow grease.
21. Drawer organizers because all your bras, socks, and underwear are always in a messy pile. These compartmentalized organizers will keep your drawers tidy, so you don't have to conduct a search party for your missing thong again.
22. Or a set of honeycomb dividers if you have really small drawers that are always filled to the brim. These dividers easily snap together, fit in almost any dresser drawer, and will help you ~bee~ neat when it comes to putting away socks, tights, and underwear.
23. A matte foundation that'll withstand oily skin *and* provide buildable coverage. Its formula is noncomedogenic (buh-bye, clogged pores) and stays on all day long.
24. A selfie ring light because it'll give you studio-quality lighting in dark rooms. Three lighting modes (white, warm yellow, and warm white) and 10 different brightness settings will elevate your selfie-taking game regardless of where you are indoors.
26. A jewelry-cleaning pen to get your rings sparkling again, thanks to micro-fine cleansers. No more dull diamonds or dirty scuffs on your fave baubles.
27. A pair of cleansing cuffs so you can get your face squeaky clean without water dripping all over your sleeves. Slip one on your wrist to avoid getting drenched during your skincare routine.
28. A wow-worthy grout cleaner that'll probably make you believe in magic, because it'll remove years and years of dirt and grime from floor tiles.
29. Bottle Bright tablets so you can get rid of gross stuck-on stains in your coffee tumblers. Plop one of these babies in, let them dissolve, and bam, you have a sparkling-clean container again.
31. Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover spray, so surfaces in your bathroom can get a deep clean without deep scrubbing. This formula kills 99.9% of mold and mildew and quickly lifts them away from shower tiles.
32. Miracle-Gro indoor plant food spikes, because your green babies need the proper nutrients to thrive indoors and avoid wilting. This fertilizer can be used for lots of plants like house crotons, ferns, and spider plants and takes the stress out of plant care.
33. An antiseptic spray for your pet's skin infections. Aloe and vitamin E help cleanse and deodorize areas that are itchy and red. Your doggo's face folds and paws will be less irritated with this gentle anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-yeast formula.
34. A cool pill-removing, pumice-esque stone that'll help revive clothes you always wear. Brush this baby across your fave sweatshirts or sweaters and say buh-bye to bad pilling. They'll look *almost* brand new in no time.
35. A leather cleaner for your car seats and couch that've been stained for eternity. Mix it with 32 ounces of water, apply with a cloth or spray bottle, wipe away grime, and let it dry. No scrubbing required!
36. A row of cut-up books, because you won't have a view of your Wi-Fi router, tangled monitor wires, and charging cords at your desk. This piece of decor will cleverly hide all your e-clutter so you can answer emails and hop on video calls in a neater WFH space.
37. Microfiber makeup remover cloths that'll remove stubborn concealer, foundation, blush, and eye makeup with a little bit of water. Yes, I repeat *JUST WATER* — no greasy cleansers, harsh scrubbing, or wasting disposable wipes to get your face clean again.
38. Bio-Oil to help alleviate acne scars, stretch marks, and smooth uneven areas. Its nongreasy formula contains vitamins A and E to help moisturize your face. Because it can help with a myriad of skincare problems, it's like a fairy godmother for your skincare routine. ✨
39. A drawer organizer you'll want to use for cutlery, utensils, and scissors stashed in a small space. This tray will keep all your cooking tools neatly arranged, so you don't have to waste time trying to find a knife or fork. Plus, there will be much more room in your kitchen drawers.
40. Waterproof mascara that'll take your lashes to new heights and not clump, smudge, or rub off. You won't look like Captain Jack Sparrow by the end of the day *and* your eyes will pop, thanks to this tiny tube of magic.
41. And a rust stain remover to tackle the toughest red spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. This spray formula gently breaks down nasty rust on the spot. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs in no time.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.