38 TikTok Famous Products That Reviewers Say Actually Deliver Results
Squat-proof leggings, lint removers and more popular products on TikTok that reviewers swear by.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of lint removers that'll remove all the pet fur that's been trapped in your carpet for years. You'll be amazed at how these tiny tools can lift mounds of hair without the help of a vacuum. Just roll it across your carpet and say buh-bye to crumbs, fur, and lint!
2. A hair claw clip to keep your hair up and give a '90s vibe to any outfit. A secure grip keeps strands in place, so you can go about your day without hair problems. It also comes in a bunch of colors for easy styling.
3. And flexible curling rods because they can create beautiful curls without using hot styling tools. Leave these rods overnight and take them out in the morning for ah-mazing "I just went to the salon" hair.
4. A shimmery gem window sticker that'll cast off teensy rainbows when the sun hits it and help cheer up your living space. Reviewers love this little piece of art because it looks so beautiful anywhere indoors.
5. Dermaplaning tools so perfect for peach fuzz and shaping brows, you'll probably break up with your favorite pair of tweezers. They have micro-guarded blades that effectively remove hair and help protect your skin from cuts.
6. A mini trash can for the food wrappers making a mess in your car. This small vessel fits perfectly in a cup holder and will help keep your vehicle clean, even if you're always grabbing food on the go.
7. A dishwasher magnet that'll instantly alert you (and everyone else you live with) if the dishes are clean or dirty. No more accidentally grabbing dirty plates or constantly asking your roommates about the status of the dishwasher.
8. A pair of quick-dry running shorts you'll probably want to wear for all your workouts. They have an elastic waistband, a comfy underwear liner (no more riding up or down!), and breathable material that dries quickly. Plus, they're a great dupe for other brands like Lululemon and Nike.
9. A compact rolling desk bike because you can get a killer cardio workout while you WFH. It's height adjustable, comes with eight resistance levels, doesn't make too much noise, and tracks your mileage and RPM!
10. A L'Oreal Infallible foundation powder that'll be a staple in your beauty routine because it provides full coverage without clogging pores, leaves a matte finish, *and* stays in place for up to 24 hours.
11. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey for your favorite dishes that need a flavor boost. Drizzle this sweet-and-spicy condiment onto tacos, grilled cheese, pizza, and more dishes to take 'em to the next level. 🌶️
12. A set of LED string lights that'll give your room a TikTok-worthy revamp. Just picture yourself lying in bed and gazing up at a sea of colors on your ceiling...how cool is that?!
14. A ribbed halter top with a built-in bra that'll keep your chest comfy and supported without underwire. This wardrobe essential is anything but basic, because it can be worn alone or under any cardigan, flannel, or lightweight jacket.
15. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds thousands of reviewers swear by for their comfort and sound quality. They provide 4+ hours of play on a single charge, help tune out annoying noise around you, and are waterproof.
16. A multi-purpose cleaning paste that'll save you so much time — it'll tackle stubborn stains on your stove, bathroom sink, kitchen tiles, and more messy surfaces at home. No more scrubbing and wiping for hours.
17. A pack of fluffy bow headbands that are adorable and great for your beauty routine. Slip one of these on before you apply makeup or skincare products to help keep hair out of your face.
18. A shower head that'll upgrade your shower experience, thanks to a double filter system that'll help remove water impurities. It also features three spray settings (jetting, massage, and rainfall) that'll make you feel like you're at a luxurious spa.
19. A rotating digital alarm clock because you've slept through way too many alarms on your smartphone. This high-tech gem has a wake-up alarm, a mirrored screen, and two USB ports. Charge all your devices and wake up on time!
20. A dual hair dryer and brush that'll dry *and* style your 'do at the same time. Its three heat settings will get to work on wet hair, while its rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends. Topping it off is a ceramic coated barrel that acts as a shield against heat damage.
21. A bug bite suction tool because the last thing you want is a pesky mosquito bite, chigger bite, or bee sting to get in the way of your hiking or camping trip. It'll remove some of the gross insect saliva and venom, and it can easily fit in your backpack.
22. Cleaning putty that looks like orange slime and makes lifting up hard-to-reach debris so much fun. Cookie crumbs, dog hairs, and dust balls lodged in your car vents or computer keyboards will be gone for good. 👏
23. A facial applicator brush to make applying skincare treatments a breeze and less time-consuming. With soft bristles and a sturdy handle, you'll be *painting* masks and serums on your face like a pro without getting your fingers covered in product.
24. A portable no-install door lock for additional security at home and on the road. This tool stays in place and works with multiple doors, whether you're staying in your bedroom or a hotel room. It's also easy to install and remove (no nails required).
25. A Dash Rapid egg cooker because it'll make ~eggcellent~ hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, and omelets for you and your entire crew. This gadget cooks up to six (yes, six!) eggs at once without a stove. Place eggies inside, set a timer, and the buzzer will go off in a few minutes when they're done.
26. A Princess Diana sweatshirt that'll instantly make any outfit more stylish: It has embroidery of one of her most iconic dresses of all time, a comfy crewneck design, and super soft material. You can pair it with joggers *or* faux leather shorts (as shown on BuzzFeed editor Abby Kass below)!
27. A webcam cover so you can keep your work activity private. It'll discretely conceal your webcam while you type away at your laptop or computer.
29. A container of "Museum Gel" because it'll come in handy when your feline decides to climb on your coffee table or bookshelf where you keep delicate collectibles. It'll securely hold crystal and glass objects in place, so they don't get knocked down.
31. A workout tank you'll want to wear all the time because it's so comfy and has removable pads. No digging, underwire, or hooks, just support for your chest when you need it. It also doubles up as a cute loungewear top.
32. A rechargeable lighter for all the candles on your window sill, dresser, and bathroom ledge. It's easy to use, can be stored in a drawer, and comes with a safety lock switch. No more clouds of smoke from matches or lighters in your apartment.
33. A pair of retro-inspired sunglasses so you can accessorize like your favorite fashion model and protect your eyes from the sun.
34. A cable cord-concealing box because you can instantly hide jumbled cords and wires by your desk. If your e-clutter is getting out of hand, let this tech organizer keep it out of sight.
35. A pack of sponge cloths that'll get to work on dirty dishes and kitchen messes and be an eco-friendly swap for single-use paper towels. You can even pop 'em in the washing machine when you're done cleaning up.
36. Dan-O's seasoning to help you step up your cooking game. A mouthwatering combo of natural sea salt, citrus, dried herbs, granulated onion, and garlic will add major flavor to anything from eggs to fish to veggies.
37. A set of denim button pins because you're done dealing with waist gap issues and using belts. Just pin one of these ~jean-ious~ babies onto your favorite pair of loose denim, loop the original button hole around the pin, and bam, problem solved.
38. And a bag sealer to prevent the bag of chips you just bought from going stale. Squeeze and slide this small tool across the bag to close it and prevent air from coming out. It also comes with a small knife to open bags up again.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.