50 Things To Treat Yourself To After A Long Week
Layering necklaces, comfy sneakers, and more great things to buy when the weekend hits.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An avocado heating pad because period cramps and achy muscles are a pain and you need a little relief. Heat this cutie up in the microwave, place it on your bod, and relax while you rest on the couch.
2. A baking set to help you make delicious brownies or chocolate chip cookies on a weekend. It comes with two dark chocolate bars and pure vanilla extract to help you kick off a ~sweet~ (and relaxing) baking session in your kitchen.
4. Brilliant or BS for your next night in with fam or friends. This game tests your trivia skills as you tackle 88 questions and convince the designated "judge" that you know all the answers (even if you don't 😂). The person who is the best BSer wins!
5. A romantic maxi dress that gives all the Bridgerton feels with its puff sleeves, flowy shape, and soft pastel color. You may not be in a ballroom where an orchestra is playing Taylor Swift's "Wildest Dreams" and you're dancing with other members of the ton, but close enough, right?
6. A papaya-and-pineapple sheet mask so you can get a brighter complexion and exfoliate your face (goodbye, leftover makeup and dryness, it's been real). Baby-soft skin on your next day off *is* possible.
7. A mirror decal that'll give you a little confidence boost every time you're getting ready in the bathroom. While you're applying makeup, cleansing your skin, or brushing your teeth, this small sticker will start your day on a good note.
8. A stack of workout cards so you can mix up your weekend workout routine with burpees, side lunges, and more bodyweight moves. You'll never know what's coming up next in the deck, but you'll get one heck of a sweat session!
9. Or a picture yoga mat if you're in the mood for a chill flow after work. It has 70 images that'll show you how to complete poses, so you can boost flexibility and take your practice to the next level.
10. A pair of small hoops so beautiful, they'll probably replace all your other earrings. Each one has multicolored stones and can be worn on the cartilage area or earlobe. You'll love wearing them with all your outfits.
11. A rainbow fidget toy that'll ~give you a hand~ when you need a little stress relief. It'll fit perfectly in your bag, desk drawer, or car glovebox and has a vibrant loop design for infinite play.
12. A picnic backpack for eating and drinking outdoors. There are multiple compartments for drinks and food, plus napkins, silverware, a cutting board, *and* a comfy blanket to sit on. Now all you need is a park to make your cute picnic come to life!
13. Fizzy aromatherapy bath bombs because you can treat yourself to DIY spa time and get moisturized skin. These relaxing treats contain essential oils like lavender, orange, and peppermint, and smell so good when dropped in a tub.
14. A National Parks–inspired palette that'll take you straight to the great outdoors and add a pop of color to your eyes. With earthy shades and a smooth finish, you'll be good to go for all-day makeup.
15. A portable drink caddy because you can enjoy beer or wine whenever you want, even if you're taking a bubble bath. End a longgg week with happy hour in the shower or tub.
16. A tufted chenille cushion that'll provide amazing cushioning for your tush and be a great seat for things like binge-watching TV or reading a book. You can finally get cozy on the floor without sitting on a hard surface.
17. Gorgeous gradient glasses so you can enjoy cold beverages in colorful containers when the weekend hits. Fill 'em up with seltzers, spritzers, and just plain water, plus they'll score you so many compliments on the 'gram.
18. A Takeya cold brew maker to give you amazing iced coffee whenever you want. It's so easy to use and will save you money (spending $5 on a cold brew frequently can seriously hurt your wallet) and precious counter space. All you need are coarse or French press–ground beans and water to make your caffeine dreams come true. ☕
19. An Essence mascara that'll give your eyelashes mega volume and length without falsies or using an eyelash curler. You won't have to think about reapplying either, because it stays in place and won't smudge throughout the day.
20. Chic sunglasses to add a '90s-inspired vibe to your entire ensemble. Handmade in New York City, these frames are rectangle shaped and have crystals on the sides. Throw in a fuzzy cardigan and high-rise pants to complete the look.
21. A mermaid blanket so you can be ~under a sea~ of comfort during your next binge-watching marathon or campfire hangout. And, you won't be cold for once!
23. A fun coloring book — you'll get to enjoy happy hour animals and give yourself a creative breather from work. Each coloring page has drink recipes, so you can sip on a spritzer or cosmo while you color your heart out at home.
24. An Underclub Subscription so you can get pretty lingerie delivered to you every month. Choose from underwear *or* bralette sets and a stylist will hand-pick items according to your style preferences.
25. A pair of comfy slippers that'll give your feet a break when you're not working. They're stylish, come in a bunch of colors, and feel like little pillows on your heels and toes.
26. And New Balance sneakers if you're heading out of the house to go for a walk or run errands. Lightweight cushioning and a not-too-tight fit will keep your feet comfy all day long.
27. A gel nail polish kit so you can give yourself a high-quality manicure without going to the salon. This set comes with 16 different nude, blue, and gray colors (each lasts up to 21 days!), a topcoat, and a base coat to get you started.
28. A chic three-piece set with a crop top, bottoms, and a long-line cardigan. Everyone on Instagram will be swooning over your "lounging at home" ensemble.
29. Or a two-piece sweater-and-shorts knit set so you won't feel too hot or cold if you're spending the day indoors. And if you *do* have to make an appearance over Zoom, you'll still look stylish and comfortable at the same time.
30. ~Beary~ cute gummy bears because you'll get to snack on something sweet and use the cool container as a mini bank or piece of home decor when it's empty.
31. A milk frother so you can be your own barista and whip up an amazing Dalgona coffee or iced matcha latte during your staycation. This handy gadget is super easy to use and is *chef's kiss* perfect for caffeinated drinks.
32. A robot vacuum cleaner to suck up pet hair, food crumbs, and dirt around your living space. Let this high-tech gem clean your dirty floors so you can actually enjoy your day off that doesn't include sweeping.
33. A Birthdate Book so you can learn about your astrological birth chart and more horoscope insights. Yes to treating yourself to a fun (and personalized) deep reading!
34. A S'well water bottle for staying hydrated on the go. It has vacuum insulation that'll keep drinks cold for up to 24 hours and a pretty exterior design that'll prevent it from "sweating" and creating a puddle in your bag.
35. A chair hammock so you can curl up with a book or cup of coffee and chill outside. It looks cute on a balcony or porch and has a built-in footrest for additional comfort. Those work emails can wait while you take in a cool breeze and relax.
36. A Frenchie sticker you'll want to place on a phone case, laptop, or car window. It's so darn cute and perfect for anyone (aka you!) who is a fan of French bulldogs.
37. A tea infuser because you want to sip warm tea without loose leaves floating around in your cup. This tiny device locks in flavor *and* keeps bits out, so you can enjoy a warm chai whenever you need a quick moment to yourself.
38. And if you adore loose-leaf tea, a relaxing blend to help you chill out at home, thanks to a heavenly trio of organic coconut flakes, organic chamomile, and organic lemon balm.
39. A layered necklace set that'll look so cool with a button-down shirt, cozy sweatshirt, or sleeveless top. Wear the paperclip chain and monogram coin chain either together or separately to elevate your accessories game.
40. A set of coasters so you can keep your brand-new coffee table in pristine condition and avoid gross drink stains. If you're done wiping off wine rings, it might be time to stock up on these gorgeous circles for your next virtual happy hour.
41. An aromatherapy diffuser that'll add soothing scents to your apartment and help you relax. With seven ambient light settings and a quiet mist, you'll be unwinding even if your roommate is blasting music or there are loud car horns outside.
42. An acupressure and pillow mat set because your bod is so dang tight after sitting in a desk chair or standing while you WFH. These gems can help reduce tension, thanks to small acupressure points that target muscles. Your neck and back will say "thank you" for this soothing duo.
43. Ceramic succulent pots delightfully designed for all the nooks and crannies in your home. These beauties will fit perfectly on bathroom counters and windowsills and they even have small holes on the bottom for drainage.
44. A cozy sweatshirt you'll want to slip into when it's a bit chilly outside. Layer it over a tee or tank top for an easy, minimal-effort outfit.
45. A blob mirror that's an affordable dupe for all the cool wave-shaped decor you've been spotting on Instagram. Zhoosh up your dresser with this beauty that'll also be so useful when you need to apply makeup.
46. A bath caddy because nothing beats spending OOO time drinking wine and reading a juicy bestseller in a warm tub. This tray is expandable and can also fit a tablet, in case you want to catch up on your fave TV show too.
47. A jar of raw wildflower honey for baked goods, toast, and tea. What makes this blend different is that it contains honey obtained from flowers at different times of the year. Yes to adding something flavorful and sweet to your pantry!
48. A gel eye mask to help soothe aching temples or puffy eyelids. If you're really tired or experience headache pain, slip this on for some cooling relief. Buh-bye, dark circles, throbbing, and tension, it's been real.
49. The Little Book of Hygge that'll help you incorporate a little hygge, aka a Danish concept rooted in comfort, togetherness, and well-being, in your day-to-day. Whether you're looking to take a break from devices or make your living space a little more homey, this volume offers great recommendations on how to do so.
50. And a floral tapestry to hide any awkward wall space above your headboard. Your bedroom will be in ~full bloom~ thanks to this pretty piece of decor that's so easy to hang up.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.