We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A desktop organizer for all your small notebooks, office-friendly essentials, and devices. You can place it next to your monitor or laptop during your WFH time.
2. An essential-oil diffuser that'll turn your WFH hub into a mini spa. Enjoy the soothing mist coming out of this lil' device while you answer emails or work on projects.
3. A compact desk lamp that'll illuminate your WFH desk area *and* charge your electronic devices at the same time.
4. A comfy back/seat cushion, because your lower back and bum deserve some love while you WFH. It helps reduce pressure on your tailbone, so you can improve your posture and sit comfortably.
5. A pour-over coffee maker for your WFH caffeine fix: This lil' gadget is so simple to use and it will make you actually savor your coffee while you tackle your nine-to-five grind away from the office.
6. A de-stress ball that you can squeeze whenever you feel stressed about virtual meetings, Wi-Fi connectivity, or WFH. Plus, who wouldn't want a fun, breakfast-themed squishie on their desk?
7. A charging station for all your gadgets so you won't have to worry about not having enough outlets in your home office.
8. A week-to-week desk notepad, because you'll need a cute backup for your Gmail calendar. Even if you're *working from the couch,* it'll still help to see a mini snapshot of your daily plans.
9. A lightbulb-shaped vase set for flowers and plants. You can show off your favorite green babies on your desk, shelf, or window sill. Plus, these decorations will make you feel like you're in a peaceful garden, even though you're *actually* WFH indoors.
10. A colorful wellness planner, so you can WFH and also stick to your self-care goals, including healthy cooking, exercising, and mindfulness.
11. A tiny vacuum for cleaning up tiny messes on your desk. Crumbs and eraser remains don't deserve a place in your WFH zone.
12. A set of inspirational pencils that'll give you a lil' humor during your WFH hours. You got this!
13. An adorable Groot device stand for holding your phone. This little guy deserves a spot next to your monitor or file holder, especially if you're a Guardians of the Galaxy fan.
14. A mug warmer to keep all your fav WFH beverages *hot*. Plug this baby in and you won't have to waste time using the microwave again.
15. A pen cup that'll keep all your pens, pencils, scissors, and handy supplies in one place. Those sticky notes? You'll finally know where you put them in your WFH area.
16. A Bob Ross desk calendar, because sometimes you need to look at a pretty painting while you're WFH *and* remember what day it is...
17. A cozy mermaid blanket, so you can stay warm *and* be super productive while you work from your couch, desk, or bed at home.
18. A small book light, just in case you need to take a reading break from WFH things.
19. Soko Glam's The Skincare Edit, so you can give yourself a mini skincare routine while you WFH.
20. A sturdy lap desk that'll help you be productive *and* stay comfortable, even if you're WFH.
21. Noise-cancelling headphones, so you can tune out nearby conversations and be productive if you have to WFH with family or roommates.
22. A patterned mouse pad to give your WFH space a lil' pop of color and keep your hands comfy whenever you use a laptop.
You, getting it all done from your WFH space...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.