22 Things That'll Help Take The Stress Out Of Summer Cooking
Turn up the heat and get cookin' with electric grills and taco holders galore. 🔥
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An electric griddle that'll help you prepare a bacon-friendly brunch, barbecue lunch, or a Taco Tuesday meal for your squad indoors. A heating probe allows you to monitor cooking temperature, while a drip tray catches excess grease without making a mess.
2. A three-in-one veggie chopper, slicer, and spiralizer, so you can have your plant-based ingredients ready to go for burger toppings and pasta salads. Yes to perfectly diced cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions!
3. Essie Spice's Coco-For-Garlic sauce, because your seafood, meat, and veggie dishes need a major flavor upgrade. Just add this mouth-watering blend to whatever you're cooking on the grill or stove and you won't have to sift through your pantry to find spices again.
4. A kebab skewer set with a grill rack and stainless-steel skewers that'll make cooking barbecue-ready eats so dang easy. All your veggies and meats will stay in place and easily slide off when it's time to eat.
5. A meal delivery service such as HomeChef, so you can try different recipes for the fam (like coconut-crusted mahi-mahi and stuffed pizza peppers) on summer weeknights. Plus, you won't have to take frequent trips to the grocery store when it's hot out.
6. An air fryer to make all the barbecue sides you can dream of: This baby heats up fries, wings, and more summer-ready delights without a nasty grease pool, thanks to air crisp technology. Plus, it fits up to 6 quarts of food if you are cooking for yourself and friends.
7. A cast-iron skillet for yummy dishes like rosemary chicken, frittatas, and veggie fajitas. If you're whipping up dinner for a party of two, three, four, or more, this pan will heat up large quantities of food in little time and won't require you to start up a grill.
8. A fruit slicer and scooper set, because that juicy watermelon, cantaloupe, or pineapple isn't going to magically be edible on its own. Dice and cube pieces of fruit in minutes with these tools that don't require a wobbly knife or cutting board.
9. A breakfast sandwich maker, so you can create a heavenly combo of eggs, peppers, and ham on an English muffin whenever you are craving brunch in the summer. Just place your ingredients into this press and bam, breakfast is served.
10. A Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, because it makes ~eggcellent~ hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, and omelets for everyone at home. Whether you're whipping up egg salads or egg protein bowls, you can feed your crew in little time.
11. Taco holders to make garnishing and serving your tacos a breeze: These colorful helpers have a curved design to prevent spillage and give tortillas a rounded shape. Skip the plate and use one of these instead when you want to load up on cheese, salsa, and veggies.
12. A versatile Ninja pressure cooker that's like a *mini chef* for your family: Golden brown fries, tender beef strips, and casseroles are coming right up. Also did we mention this device doubles up as an air fryer and crisper and can hold up to 6.5 quarts of food?
13. A four-in-one burger press, so you can make homemade quarter-pound, half-pound, three quarter-pound, *and* restaurant-sized stuffed sliders for the fam. This tool makes molding so easy (no rolling pin required!) and your patties will be perfectly shaped for grilling.
14. A nonstick grill to heat up burgers, hot dogs, and corn on the cob in your kitchen. Cook picnic-ready foods at the same time on this gadget, which has five adjustable heat settings and makes cleanup easy. Just because it's raining outside doesn't mean you can't have a barbecue.
15. A salad cutter that'll do all the work for you when it comes to prepping veggies: Use this vegetable bowl, water strainer, cutting board, and slicer in-one to chop up lettuce, tomatoes, and olives. You'll save a lot of time and serve up some greens in minutes.
16. A veggie spiralizer, because you can whip up a bunch of zoodle dishes without having to peel *and* chop up squash or zucchini beforehand. Pesto and stir-fry are coming right up.
17. An aluminum pizza peel to make it easier to transfer flatbreads and pies in and out of the oven. With a sturdy wooden handle and curved shape, your cheesy creations will be cooked to perfection and taste so dang good in the summer.
18. A 7-cup food processor that'll dice, shred, and puree any ingredients you need for summer eats. Built to handle cheese and root veggies, this device will ~chop~ your cooking time in half and mince everything up with the push of a button. Yes, you can create a mouth-watering sauce or salsa with this baby.
19. A baking mat set, so your salmon and asparagus duo can heat up well without causing a mess. Place one of these on a baking sheet if you don't want to deal with drippings or moisture after an oven session.
20. A set of herb scissors, because you'll save so much ~thyme~ on ingredient prepping before barbecues. Five-blade shears help you avoid herb chunks and an ergonomic handle ensures a safe grip.
21. A scratch-resistant utensils set that'll help you flip, toss, and mix like a pro in the kitchen. It comes with a spatula, whisk, seasoning brush, and more cooking tools that'll help you get all your meals ready for barbecuing.
22. A pair of shredding claws for brisket, chicken, and pulled pork sandwiches. You can easily grasp and shred pieces of meat (no carving knife required) for your next barbecue or picnic. They're also melt-proof, so you won't have to worry about excessive heat ruining them.
You, giving your BBQ eats all the fixings:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.