17 Things That'll Help You Cook Quick Meals For You And The Fam
Air fryers, waffle makers, and more kitchen essentials to help you whip up mouth-watering meals.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cast-iron skillet for yummy dishes like rosemary chicken, frittatas, and veggie fajitas. If you're whipping up dinner for a party of two, three, four, or more, this pan will heat up large quantities of food in little time.
2. A double breakfast sandwich maker to create a heavenly combo of eggs, peppers, and ham on an English muffin whenever you're both craving brunch.
3. An emoji pancake griddle that'll be a smiley surprise for your little ones in the morning: You can cook seven flapjacks at the same time (woot!) and add a tiny bit of excitement to their breakfast routine.
4. A Dash Rapid Egg Cooker, because it makes ~eggcellent~ hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, and omelets for everyone at home. Wakey wakey eggs and bakey, baby.
5. A three-in-one veggie chopper, slicer, and spiralizer, so you can have your plant-based ingredients ready before cooking. Yes to perfectly diced cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions!
6. An 11-piece aluminum Cuisinart nonstick cookware set for every fam-friendly dish you could think of. These skillets, pans, and saucepans will make cooking spaghetti sauce, stir-fry, and salmon a breeze. No more cramming tonight's dinner in one pot.
7. A six-in-one air fryer that'll help you heat up a delicious batch of fries, donuts, or wings with minimal effort. Air fry, broil, bake, dehydrate, roast, and reheat food with this baby, which takes less time than your oven. It also takes up a lot less oil than a traditional fryer (buh-bye greasy food)!
8. A big waffle maker, because you can cook up to four waffles (or ChurWaffles = a combination of churro and waffles) at a time for weekend brunch. Cleanup is also easy too, thanks to its nonstick surface that won't leave a sticky residue.
9. A meal delivery service such as HomeChef, so you can try different recipes for the fam *and* spare yourself a trip to the grocery store. Plus, you'll love having something new to eat for weeknight dinners.
10. A versatile Ninja pressure cooker that's like a *mini chef* for your family: Golden brown fries, tender beef strips, and casseroles are coming right up. Also did we mention this device doubles up as an air fryer and crisper and can hold up to 6.5 quarts of food?
11. A OXO salad spinner to prepare your fave greens before lunch or dinner. Just press the knob down and watch lettuce, spinach, or kale get dry. You won't have to pick through a package of wet veggies anymore.
12. An electric Hamilton Beach indoor grill for at-home BBQs that'll lock in flavor and quickly cook juicy hot dogs, burgers, and kebabs at the same time.
13. A pizza maker, so you can bake a pepperoni pie or quesadillas in a pinch. You'll be glad you didn't have to wait hours for your cheesy creation to come to life.
14. A roomy pot for veggie soups, ramen bowls, and more slow-cooked delights. This gadget, which is great for grilling and steaming, will be your go-to kitchen essential whenever you want to make comfort food for the fam.
15. An electric griddle that'll help you prepare a bacon-friendly brunch or a Taco Tuesday dinner for your squad. A heating probe allows you to monitor cooking temperature, while a drip tray catches excess grease without making a mess.
16. A Cuisinart four-slice toaster with plenty of room. Golden brown English muffins, raisin bread, and mini waffles are coming right up.
17. Essie Spice's Coco-For-Garlic sauce, because your seafood, meat, and veggie meals need a major flavor upgrade. Just add this mouth-watering blend to whatever you're cooking and you won't have to worry about sifting through your pantry for more ingredients.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.