21 Things From Under Armour With Such Good Reviews You'll Want To Test Them Yourself
Get ready to workout in supportive sports bras, high-tech running shoes, and more amazing fitness gear.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mid-crossback sports bra with supportive straps and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you comfy *and* sweat-free during running and strength training.
2. Fleece pants that won't feel too baggy and keep you warm if you're working out outdoors. It has roomy side pockets that'll hold essentials and soft fabric that locks in heat.
3. Comfy sneakers because you're done stopping mid-run to fix your shoes for the hundredth time. Wear these for your next workout and you'll be ~going the distance~, thanks to laces that actually stay in place, good cushioning, and a breathable design.
4. Graphic running shorts so you can stay cool, avoid chafing issues, and have something lightweight to wear to the gym. No more overheating or irritated skin whenever you ~work up a sweat.~
5. A soft hoodie that'll be great for cold days and double up as a cozy piece of loungewear. Your bod will be a comfy temperature, thanks to brushed material and a lined hood.
6. Lightweight shorts because your thighs will be able to breathe and not feel like a sweat puddle. These are made with anti-odor tech too, so they won't stink after exercise.
7. A short-sleeve tee you'll want to slip into for weight training sessions. A streamlined fit and quick-dry fabric will make it easy to complete curls, deadlifts, and more moves.
8. Squat-proof leggings that won't budge, ride up, or sag. They provide a hint of compression without feeling too tight and they're available in three lengths, in case you prefer a shorter or longer fit.
9. High-tech sneakers for your running workouts: Each shoe has a chip that connects to UA MapMyRun, an app that gives you some coaching and keeps track of your running metrics. Oh, and did we mention these babies also make the cut with a sock-like fit and excellent energy return?
10. A duffle bag that'll have plenty of room for your activewear, sneakers, water bottles, snacks, *and* gym gear. The best part? It also has an adjustable strap making it so dang easy to carry around.
11. A basic V-neck tee you'll want to wear for barre, running, yoga, and everything in between. It's so comfy and breathable, you'll never want to take it off.
12. Gym-ready boxers because you won't have to think twice about bunching or sweating. They'll feel so amazing under basketball shorts or joggers.
13. A training tank that literally ~has your back~ with four-way stretch, a breathable fit, and fabric that'll keep sweat at bay.
14. Wireless headphones so you can tune out distractions and listen to your fave beats during workouts. Dwayne Johnson also helped design these babies, so you'll be good to go for gym sessions.
15. Training leggings that have multiple perks for cold weather workouts. They're made with a mineral-infused material that helps reflect energy back to your bod, stay put on your waist, and keep you warm the whole time. Sign. Me. Up.
16. A baseball cap so you can shield your eyes from the sun *and* prevent your head from overheating. Regardless of what type of exercise you're doing, you won't feel so much sweat dripping down your face thanks to a breathable shape.
17. Comfy underwear that's breathable and won't show through compression shorts and leggings. With a seamless material and barely-there fit, you can focus on your workout and not worry about anything riding up.
18. A fitted crewneck so you won't freeze whenever you go on a run. Thumbholes help retain warmth and prevent your sleeves from rolling up. You'll want to wear this top with fleece leggings or joggers when it's cold outside.
19. A cozy hoodie because exercising outside can be a pain and you seriously don't want to get chilly from the temperature and perspiration. It has fabric that wicks away moisture and keeps you toasty, which is a win for cold weather workouts.
20. A seamless sports bra that'll feel like a soft pillow for your chest and minimize boob sweat. You can lift weights, do yoga, or go on a walk without anything digging into your skin.
21. A compression mockneck shirt that'll be incredibly useful for snowboarding, skiing, and other cold weather activities. You will feel warm because it has dual-layer material and an ergonomic fit that covers your upper body (we're talking arms, neck, back, and shoulders here).
You, wearing new activewear during a workout session:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.