35 Things From Amazon That'll Make Perfect Gifts
Long distance bracelets, a jerky bouquet, running shoes, and more amazing gifts to give.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A link chain necklace for the friend who is always wearing trendy jewelry. This beauty is fab for layering and brightens up any #OOTD.
2. A bath caddy because they'll love spending their OOO time sipping wine and reading a juicy bestseller in the tub. This tray is expandable and can also fit a tablet, in case they want to binge-watch their fave TV shows too.
3. A milk frother so your parents can whip up amazing Dalgona coffees or iced matcha lattes at home. This handy gadget is super easy to use and is *chef's kiss* perfect for caffeinated drinks.
4. A lightweight duffle bag for anyone who basically lives at the gym. With multiple compartments for activewear, shoes, and more gear, they'll be covered for their next sweat session.
5. Light saber chopsticks so they can enjoy takeout ~in a galaxy far, far away~ (aka the kitchen). These babies glow and grip well on sushi and noodles, making their next lunch break a super fun and mess-free experience.
6. A striped sweater that'll be a cold weather staple for the fashionista in your life. When the temperature drops they'll be cozy as heck and wear this gem over and over again.
7. A jerky bouquet to give to your S.O. who is always snacking and appreciates something a little tastier than a granola bar. This yummy bundle will ~meat~ their expectations with four stick flavors, including Buffalo, Elk, Venison (Mild), and Venison (Hot).
8. Soft joggers so your sister, cousin, or bestie can rock a loungewear staple that's comfy as hell and matches their tank tops, tees, and hoodies.
9. A plush Baby Yoda for family members who can't get enough of The Mandalorian and the little cutie that kickstarted so many memes.
10. A Wonder Core so they can do sit-ups, bridges, push-ups, and scissor-kicks in their tiny living space. This compact device will give their abs, butt, and leg muscles a killer workout.
11. A fun coloring book because it'll let your friend end their work day with happy hour animals. Each coloring page has drink recipes, so they can sip on a spritzer or cosmo while they color their heart out at home.
12. Pretty planters that'll be anything but a basic storage option for your sibling's plant babies. They can place them on a windowsill, shelf, or mantel *and* admire their green display indoors.
13. Flexible curling rods because they can create beautiful curls without using hot styling tools. Leave these rods overnight and take them out in the morning for ah-mazing, "I just went to the salon" hair.
14. A squeaky hide-and-seek toy that'll delight any doggo and challenge them to find "sweet treats." ~Donut~ forget to gift this adorable plush to your fave fur baby.
15. A patch sweatshirt just begging to be part of their loungewear wardrobe. They can't go wrong with soft material, a tiny alien patch, and comfy shape that'll be perf for self-care time or nature walks.
16. Bond Touch bracelets that'll give your partner a subtle sign of love whenever they're missing you. They'll seriously melt when they receive a "touch" and their wrist lights up during the day or night.
17. A soothing jasmine candle for anyone who needs a little more "me time" in between their busy schedules. When lit, it gives a soft glow and makes their living space smell like a spa.
18. A gorgeous solar wind chime that'll make your parents' porch look like a colorful disco after the sun goes down. When it's nighttime, these vibrant circles will provide light and look fab in the neighborhood.
19. A Bed Head Wave Artist Deep Waver if they want gorgeous, beachy waves without spending hours at the salon. Boost shine and keep strands frizz-free with this great styling tool.
20. Running shoes they'll love if their feet hurt all the dang time. Midsole cushioning and a comfy shape will literally leave them on Cloud 9 whenever they exercise.
21. A Can Coolie for the person who's always grilling and spending time outdoors. This soft pouch will ~take the bite~ out of sweating beverages with insulated fabric and a sturdy design.
22. A robot vacuum so they can have a clean house sans crumbs, pet hair, and more messes. This baby sucks up debris and has adaptive navigation, so it'll move from room to room on its own. Gift this cool gadget that *takes care of the dirty work* for them.
23. A floating mountain wall shelf for anyone who can't stop talking about cottagecore. Transform their living room into a cozy, rustic-inspired oasis with this beautiful piece of decor.
24. A snowflake multitool because your S.O. is always repairing bike chains and other gear on the go. This tiny device is super portable and won't be too much to carry on rides.
25. A pair of suede boots that'll match everything in their closet (even dresses they still want to wear during the winter) and still be comfy to walk in when it's cold outside.
26. Some clip string lights your bestie or sister will adore if they like to display small photos and postcards. Arrange them above a headboard or couch for all the cozy feels.
27. A smart reusable notebook for anyone who's always taking notes. Instead of carrying multiple spiral notebooks to classes or meetings, this gadget saves memos and sends them to Dropbox and iCloud. They won't have to flip through pages of writing to find what they need again.
28. A Venus flytrap plant that'll be their new WFH buddy and require minimal maintenance, thanks to a high-tech gel that'll help it grow, grow, and grow some more.
29. A rainbow knife set for your grandparents who love serving cheese, bread, and more charcuterie delights. It comes with different-sized knives and scissors, so they can slice everything from bread to veggies in little time.
30. A set of cactus shot glasses that'll make amazing barware decorations *and* serve as great convo starter for your friend's virtual happy hours.
31. A makeup organizer to get their brushes, sponges, cleaners, and other beauty goods in order. They'll find this storage solution incredibly useful, especially if they have limited counter space for cosmetics.
32. Over-the-door hooks so ~purrfect~ for that family member or friend who has limited closet space. Hang up towels, hats, coats, and more things on these adorable paws.
33. A lap desk they'll want to use if their WFH area *is* the couch and they don't feel like pulling up a table for a laptop. There's also room for a mousepad and smartphone, so they can keep essentials on hand.
34. A burrito blanket for the person who loves to ~wrap~ themselves in a warm cocoon when it's a cold day.
35. And a neon ice cream light so your roommate can ~melt with joy~ every time they want to illuminate their bedroom.
You, arriving with gifts for everyone on your list:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.