1. These blotting papers absorb excess oil on your face. If your forehead is looking like a shiny disco ball due to oiliness, grab one of these tissues and dab it onto affected areas for a little relief. They also easily fit in a backpack or purse for on-the-go touch-ups!
2. Blume Meltdown Acne Oil helps reduce face breakouts without sacrificing hydration. Packed with blue tansy, black cumin seed, rose hip, and tamanu oils, this skin treatment helps reduce the appearance of acne scars and can act as a shield against future pimples.
3. This cult-favorite vitamin C serum targets multiple skincare concerns at the same time and is like a facial in a bottle. It'll help minimize hyperpigmentation, brighten dull areas, and soften skin.
4. Thayers Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Facial Toner balances the pH level of your skin and helps clarify your complexion. If you're looking to minimize the appearance of pores, achieve a smoother skin texture, and sustain moisture, this nourishing formula can help!
5. Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Color-Correcting Treatment neutralizes red spots on your face and shields skin from the sun with SPF 30. You'll finally have a more even-looking skin tone (and keep sunburns at bay). Oh, and it's formulated for combination, dry, oily, and normal skin types!
6. Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patches cover blemishes, so you can stop picking and touching pimples on your face. Place one of these babies on a zit overnight and let it lift all the gunk out. No more popping or squeezing breakouts whenever your skin is inflamed (or using a ton of products to get rid of 'em).
7. Or these larger Mighty Patches, if you'd like to diminish the cluster of zits on your jawline, back, and neck. These hydrocolloid strips absorb pus and can minimize the appearance of breakouts within SIX HOURS. They'll also stay on your skin and not come off, thanks to durable tapered edges.
8. Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil gets to work on your skin in the p.m. by increasing plumpness and minimizing the appearance of pores and redness with its retinoid oil formula. If you're new to retinol or have skin that's on the sensitive side, you may want to give this skincare treatment a try.
9. This Honest Beauty Konjac Sponge gently buffs your face, so you can achieve a more radiant complexion over time. This gentle tool, which is made with konjac root and pink koalin clay, can be used alone or with a cleanser if your skin needs a break from dryness and dullness.
Promising review: "I originally got this for myself, but my husband used it once, and now loves it. It was apparently a life-changing experience for him. He says it feels really nice on his beard and face, and makes his skin feel baby smooth. I guess I know what to put in his stocking this year." —Target Customer
Get it from Target for $7.99.
10. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream hydrates the most sensitive skin with its gentle, fragrance-free formula. Reviewers love it too (it has 5,412 positive reviews and a 4.8-rating!), because it's easy to use, absorbs quickly, and contains ceramides that help strengthen the skin barrier and diminish dry areas.
Promising review: "I have had the worst dry skin of my life this year. Eczema on my arms, legs, stomach and hips. I got this lotion and with in two days there is an unbelievable difference in my skin and the ITCHING has stopped." —Amy Mitchell
Get a 19-ounce jar from Amazon for $16.25.
11. Nooni Lip Oil adds a subtle tint to your lips and moisturizes chapped skin. Swipe on this non-sticky, botanical oil-rich formula during the last step of your beauty routine and get your kissers super soft again.
12. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant takes care of pesky blackheads and simultaneously helps smooth your face. Packed with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid), it sloughs away dead skin cells and unclogs pores. Apply it after you cleanse and tone your face for a clearer complexion.
In addition to receiving 3,321 positive reviews and a 4.6 rating, this exfoliant is also a top skincare pick on TikTok!
Promising review: "I’ve struggled with hyperpigmentation, acne scars that stay for years, and worst of all were the blackheads and large pores. I thought scrubbing with exfoliants was the key, but it actually made things worse and caused micro tears on my face. I have only been using this product two weeks and the changes I’ve seen in my skin have been amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with scarring, blackheads, and large pores. This does the trick!" —ACooper2
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in two sizes).
13. Glossier's Futuredew gets your skin ~glowing~ with nourishing oils (evening primrose, grape seed, jojoba, and rosehip oils) and botanical-based extracts. Rub a tiny bit onto your cheeks and forehead if your tired, dull complexion needs a little pick-me-up.
With a 4.3-rating and tons of positive reviews, this serum is great for anyone who wants a dewier, more radiant look and is easy to add to any skincare regimen.
Promising review: "The other day I stopped as I was passing a mirror and realized I was...glowing. Then I realized it must have been the fault of Futuredew, as I had never looked that good before and it was my first day wearing the serum. My skin is sparkling, and soft, and the glow shows through even after I apply makeup." —Glossier Customer
Get it from Glossier for $24.
14. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream kicks dark circles and puffiness to the curb. Even if you were up late scrolling through Instagram or TikTok, this gentle formula will help you look less tired and nourish delicate under-eye skin.
15. AxV Beauty face oil repairs the skin and soothes irritated areas on your cheeks, chin, and forehead. Jojoba oil, vitamin E, tea tree oil, and argan oil work together to increase hydration and combat stressed-out skin.
AxV Beauty is a Black-owned business founded by Asata Evans and Vic Rose that sells handmade skincare products. You'll find body butters, serums, and more amazing goods for your routine.
Promising review: "I suffer from rosacea and it has not irritated my face at all. I have been using it consistently and it has provided the right amount of moisture to my face without leaving me greasy. Will definitely repurchase again!" —AxV Beauty Customer
Get it from AxV Beauty for $30+ (available in two sizes).
16. This box of hydrating face masks helps tighten your pores, clear minor breakouts, *and* combat dryness. Don't be alarmed if you start to look like a zombie when you put it on; it's just the mask getting to work on your skin! Once you take it off, your face will feel brighter and more moisturized.
17. Weleda Skin Food nourishes dry skin with chamomile, pansy, and rosemary. It can be used as a makeup primer or an extra step in your routine if you're in need of a moisture boost, especially if cold weather is taking a toll on your complexion.
18. Stila One-Step Color-Correcting Facial Serum brightens and color-corrects your complexion before you apply makeup. A blend of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins help prep your skin and minimize dark circles and redness.
19. Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment ~hits the spot~ for treating clogged pores and stubborn blemishes. It helps prevent acne from making a return to your cheeks, chin, and forehead and halts breakouts in their tracks, thanks to its noncomedogenic formula.
20. FOREO's Luna Mini 2 elevates your daily skincare routine with a deep-clean that'll leave your face glowing and clear in minutes. Makeup residue, dirt, and extra oil will be history after using this tiny gadget, which uses gentle pulsations and movements to get the job done.
21. This Briogeo scalp treatment eliminates flakes and helps alleviate your itchy scalp without an expensive salon appointment: Whether you're dealing with mild dandruff or product buildup, this charcoal and tea tree formula will provide hydration and remove impurities. And, it's designed for curly, coily, wavy, and straight hair!
22. Glossier's The Skincare Edit introduces you to a daily routine in miniature sizes. You'll get to try the Milky Jelly Cleanser, Priming Moisturizer Rich, and more skincare treats that'll help you achieve a brighter, softer, and more hydrated complexion.
23. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream helps treat a myriad of skincare issues, including eczema, dryness, and redness. Formulated with hydrating ingredients (aloe vera and Manuka honey), this cream quickly absorbs into the skin and helps nourish irritated areas on your face.
24. Base Butter Radiate Face Jelly gets your skin in tip-top shape with aloe vera gel, evening primrose, lavender, and tea tree. This multitasking formula moisturizes your face and helps keep sebum overproduction at bay.
25. This Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder targets pesky oily zones with its mineral oil-based formula, so you can achieve a clearer complexion without unwanted shininess.
26. Beauty Strike's papaya and pineapple sheet mask exfoliates and tones your complexion at the same time. This skincare treat gently removes dry skin and brightens dull areas. Baby-soft skin on your next day off *is* possible.
Beauty Strike is a Black woman-owned business with a vegan-friendly beauty and skincare line. They're known for soothing cleansers, toners, and face masks that smell heavenly and help alleviate stressed-out skin.
Promising review: "I absolutely loved this sheet mask, it left my skin feeling so soft. I left it on for 10 minutes and washed off as soon as I felt my skin begin to tingle a little bit, and it didn't leave me irritated at all. My skin was glowing and clearer the very next morning!" —Beauty Strike Customer
Get it from Beauty Strike for $6+ (also available in a five-pack).