We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shirt folder because putting away clothes is a time suck and results in crammed drawers. Grab this nifty board and turn your lumpy tees into almost perfect squares every time with a few quick flips.
2. A multipurpose cleaning paste that'll save you so much time — it'll quickly tackle stubborn stains on your stove, bathroom sink, kitchen tiles, and more messy surfaces at home. No more scrubbing and wiping for hours.
3. Rubbermaid's Reveal Power Scrubber to get your grout looking like a million bucks again without a lot of elbow grease. Thanks to its 60 pulsations per minute, this tiny tool will scrub away all that mold, mildew, and debris hanging out in your shower for you.
4. A zero-waste dish block for your kitchen sink: Rub a wet sponge against it to generate soapy suds that'll quickly remove grime and grease from cups, plates, and utensils. You can easily clean dishes *and* cut back on using plastic liquid soap bottles.
5. A makeup organizer to get your brushes, sponges, cleaners, and other beauty goods in order. You'll find this storage solution incredibly useful, especially if you have limited space for cosmetics.
6. A pet hair remover that'll immediately roll away lots of fur on your bedding and couch cushions. If your pet loves to leave a fluffy mess around your home, this reusable tool will be game changing for a deep clean (and score you extra-credit points for tidying).
7. And a pet hair remover broom so you can quickly sweep up all of your pet's fur from the floor. You won't have to grab a vacuum, plug it in, and use it around your home multiple times only to discover it DIDN'T get all the debris the first time around.
This cleaning tool works like a magnet and picks up fur from carpets, hardwood, and more.
Promising review: "Y’all. This broom changed my life. My dog sheds like crazy and I have tile throughout the majority of the living space in my home so I’m constantly having to sweep, Swiffer, vacuum, etc. to keep it hair free. Well my friends, this broom darn well came close to getting all the hair off my tile, even did an amazing job getting hair off the rug. My mind is blown." —samsamsurecan
Get a compact broom from Amazon for $12.99.
8. Pumice stones to get rid of gross toilet bowl rings and hard water stains in your sink. They'll seamlessly remove grime from bathroom surfaces when bleach and other potent cleaners can't get the job done.
9. A bagless, touchless stationary vacuum so you can bid farewell to flimsy dustpans that make messes worse. Just sweep debris toward this high-tech gadget and it'll instantly suck it up for you.
10. A set of Shoe Slotz for all the heels, pumps, and sandals taking over your closet shelf. Want to to make twice the room? Put a shoe on the shelf, top it with a Shoe Slot, and stack the matching pair on top. Your tiny closet juust received a space upgrade.
My colleague Sally Elshorafa swears by this storage solution and said: "This product SAVED MY SHOES! I have an awkward set of built-in shelves in my closet, and it was the only place I wanted to put my shoes. As you can see from the before pic (above), it was a big mess; my shoes were piled on top of each other and getting really dirty. Traditional shoe caddies or boxes didn't really work because there's not much horizontal space, so I tried the Shoe Slotz. It fixed the problem perfectly! Because the design smartly stacks one shoe on top of the other, you save 50% of the space you'd normally use to store your shoes."
Promising review: "I will spare you the horrific 'before' picture of the complete nightmare that was my closet floor. Just imagine a dusty mess with shoes thrown all over each other in a sad attempt at giving some appearance of order, and you will have a good idea of why buying this shoe organizer was one of the best ideas I've had this year. The floor now looks so neat and tidy I can't believe my eyes every time I open my closet doors." —Veronica, just an average reader, you know?
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $26.99+ (also available in packs of 20 and 40).
11. A red wine stain remover because you accidentally spilled a glass of vino on your favorite blanket and you've tried everything to get the stains out. Spritz this phosphate-free liquid onto bedding and clothes to gently remove wine stains sans bleach.
12. A nail polish case so great for your polish collection, you'll forget why you kept it in an unorganized drawer for so long. It's made with a clear material and comes with 48 slots (24 on each side), so you can easily find a glittery topcoat or metallic blue hue when you give yourself a mani.
13. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
14. A bottle of wood polish to restore scratched-up cabinets, furniture, and hardwood floors back to their former glory. Thanks to conditioning oils and a beeswax protective coating, wooden surfaces will look less faded and more shiny again.
15. Space-saving vacuum storage bags for bulky items that end up stuffed in your closet. Spare yourself the stress of storage woes and compress anything from bedding to thick sweaters. You'll finally have more room and not have to deal with messy piles!
16. A dryer vent cleaning kit that'll suck up debris from the depths of your dryer vent. This hose is over 2.6 feet long and attaches to your vacuum, making it easy to clean hard-to-reach crevices and remove all the nasty stuff clogging up your dryer vent.
This kit comes with a vacuum hose attachment and flexible lint brush to help give your dryer vent a deep clean!
Promising review: “OK, LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS HOSE. My dryer was like one cycle away from catching fire, and my vacuum’s skinny hose nozzle was too short to get into my dryer vent because the nozzle widens after 6 inches. So when I saw this product go on sale I bought it and it came the next day. It came in two or three pieces that fit into each other and go over the vacuum hose. It was SO SATISFYING to watch the big clumps come out of the dryer vent! I mean my dryer was nasty. Look at the pictures. I have a German shepherd and a pit bull, so our laundry is always full of nastiness. Well, this little hose got it all and it looks brand new in there. The big clumps were hard to get through the hose at first until I realized I could pinch the opening of the hose to make it circular, which allowed the clumps to fly through. Even the sound was satisfying. I will be vacuuming under my fridge next. No dying in a fire for me.” —Bee92
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in six colors).
17. An all-natural oven scrub for your oven that's been dirty for a long time. Pumice stone and essential oils help remove grime from oven racks and the interior glass panel of your oven door. You'll be glad that pie goo from three weeks ago is finally gone with a quick (and seamless) cleaning session.
18. A cascading file organizer so you can separate important papers and easily access them in your home office. Each pocket can store up to 50 sheets, so you don't need to cram them into a file cabinet. Hang this storage solution above your desk and you'll be good to go if you need documents.
19. A carpet spot remover spray that'll clean the nastiest stains on your colorfast carpet, rugs, and upholstery. It'll quickly get 'em out without rinsing and vacuuming, plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue behind!
To use, apply it to stains and gently blot the messy area with an absorbent cloth. That's it!
Promising review: "We’ve had a pet stain on our bedroom carpet for the longest time that no pet stain or other stain remover could remove. Soon as I got this spray I followed directions: sprayed it on the stain generously, moved it around with my fingers gently but making sure it totally saturated the spot, then used a microfiber cloth and a paper towel to blot until the area was as dry as possible. The stain is GONE!! My only regret is that I didn’t take before and after pictures to prove how completely efficient this product is, and how well worth the money!" —clevergirl5
Get it from Amazon for $11.95.
20. A hard-water stain remover for your shower door, faucet, and toilet bowl that still look grimy, even though you've tried cleaning them a million times. This formula gets to work on tough soap scum, mineral deposits, and water spots that won't budge, so your bathroom can sparkle again.
21. A reusable Swiffer duster head that'll lift up dust, pet fur, and more debris from hard-to-reach areas. Give your picture frames, blinds, and shelves a deep clean without using disposable paper towels or wipes.
22. A sectioned hamper to make laundry day an easy, mess-free ordeal. Separate your dark and light clothes with ease so you don't have to sort through a giant pile when it's time to put everything in the washing machine.
23. A wow-worthy grout cleaner so effective, you'll probably wonder if it's some sort of witchcraft because it'll easily remove years and years of dirt and grime from floor tiles in your bathroom and kitchen.
24. A stainless steel cleaner and polish you'll love to use because it's plant-based *and* quickly dissolves smudges on kitchen appliances. Coconut oil gives the polish its shine, so your dishwasher and fridge will look shiny (and be free from fingerprints that have been there for a REALLY long time).
It also comes with a microfiber cloth, so you can avoid using paper towels!
Promising review: "Just thought I would be doomed to a fingerprint-stained fridge for the rest of my small children's time at home. I have tried everything from sprays to special microfiber cloths, and there were always shadows of where the handprints and fingerprints had been. The very first time I used this, it cleaned off two years of three kids’ fingerprint smudges that I thought were permanent! It took a matter of seconds. Ah-mazing." —ZMomUtah
Get it from Amazon for $13.45.
25. A jetted tub cleaner because your self-care time should be spent in a clean Jacuzzi sans flakes, soap buildup, and body oils. Run your water, pour in the cleaner, and turn on the jets to get a squeaky-clean tub in just 15 minutes.
Promising review: "I hate filling the tub to take a bath and turning the jets on, only to see green specks of grime shoot out. This product left me with no grime, no dirt, just crystal-clear water. I definitely recommend for anybody looking to clean the internals of their jetted tub." —Kendell A.
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
26. A clip-in mop and broom organizer that'll get your "cleaning closet" tidy in a matter of minutes. Neatly stash brooms, dustpans, mops, and dusters, thanks to slots and hooks that'll prevent them from piling up on the floor.
27. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes so you can easily remove pesky stains from your countertops, car seats, and tools. They'll come in handy when nail polish, permanent marker, or bird poop randomly shows up on surfaces.
28. A handmade scrubber because it'll get glasses, pitchers, and tumblers squeaky clean without getting your hand stuck. A narrow handle reaches down into tight crevices, while coconut fiber bristles grasp onto debris. Quickly remove residue from drinkware *before* your next holiday dinner.
29. A drain clog remover tool that'll lift nightmarish gunks of hair from your bathroom drains. With a length of 19.7 inches, this baby fits down most sink and tub pipes and has claws that'll latch onto stubborn debris. You'll enjoy watching this little ~snake~ slide down and seamlessly remove wads of hair that may have caused a blockage.
Promising review: "I slipped the plastic strip down my shower drain and literally five seconds later I was pulling up gobs and gobs and gobs of hair. I saved my prize hair ball on the shower floor to show my husband because I knew he would be as skeptical as I was. It's a grisly, messy, smelly, and oh so rewarding job." —Amazon Customer
Get a 6-pack from Amazon for $9.88.