42 Products With Before-And-After Photos So Good, You'll Immediately Get Goosebumps
Get ready to get the good kind of chills.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A box of wart-removing pads so you can bid farewell to the annoying, cauliflower-like warts on your fingers and toes. These medicated bandages can be used to treat finger and plantar warts.
2. A carpet spot remover spray that'll clean the nastiest stains on your colorfast carpet, rugs, and upholstery. It'll quickly get 'em out without rinsing and vacuuming, plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue behind!
To use, apply it to stains and gently blot the messy area with an absorbent cloth. That's it!
Promising review: "It’s a miracle in a bottle. My German shepherd mix decided to pull a black fountain pen out of my purse and chew it to pieces on my beige carpet while I was sleeping — this cleaner lifted the stain and now it’s like the devastation my dog caused never happened! As soon as I saw it lifting the ink, I got back on Amazon and bought more bottles. I will never let myself run out of this. I’ve become that weird lady who goes around singing the praises of a cleaning product. No regrets." —L. Logan
Get it from Amazon for $11.57.
3. A cradle cap comb to gently remove flaky skin from your baby's scalp. It has two sides: a soft rubber brush to loosen up small flakes and a fine-toothed comb for hard-to-remove flakes. Slide this tool onto your hand and gently run it across your little one's scalp to help alleviate dry spots.
If you notice signs of Cradle Cap (seborrheic dermatitis) on your baby's scalp, definitely check in with their pediatrician first before trying any treatments like the comb above.
Promising review: "It makes removal so much easier and gives more consistent removal than my previous method of washcloths or just scratching the cradle cap off with my fingernails. It’s amazing, gross, and wonderful. My babe doesn’t even flinch when I spend 10 minutes clearing his scalp of all the goo. It seems to be soothing to him. I just apply baby shampoo, then brush a little with the blue brush. Then I slowly start to comb in sections all in one direction. Then I go back and forth in multiple directions. It’s shocking the amount of dead skin that comes off. I’ve even used it successfully in his eyebrows (he gets some cradle cap there, too). This is a KEEPER!" —ZMomUtah
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
4. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest red and orange spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs and spare yourself from a lengthy cleaning session that involves scrubbing and more scrubbing. Just spray, wait a few seconds, wipe with a cloth, and rinse!
5. An antiseptic spray for your pet's skin infections. Aloe and vitamin E help cleanse and deodorize areas that are itchy and red. Spray this gentle formula on your doggo's face folds and paws for a little relief.
7. Two pairs of foot masks so good, you'll question if they're actually some sort of magic: Slide them on for 60 minutes, wash your feet, and watch layers of dead skin peel off your tootsies. Yesss to baby-soft skin and no calluses!
8. Or a foot file that'll get to work on your crusty heels when you don't have time for a pedicure appointment. This cheese grater–like tool will gently remove dry skin, so you can get baby-soft feet.
9. A set of thick velvet slipcovers to instantly turn your dull sofa into a beautiful seating area. If your couch is covered in stains or looks a little worn, just place a couple of these on top for a jaw-dropping transformation that requires minimal effort. 😲
11. A box of hydrating face masks: They'll help tighten your pores, clear minor breakouts, *and* combat dryness. Don't be alarmed if you start to look like a zombie when you put it on, it's just the mask getting to work on your skin! Once you take it off, your face will feel brighter and more moisturized.
12. Drawer organizers because all your bras, socks, and underwear are always in a messy pile. Each compartmentalized organizer will keep your drawers tidy so you don't have to conduct a search party for your missing boxers or thongs again.
13. A multitasking face oil you'll want to use if your skin is stressed out. Jojoba oil, vitamin E, tea tree oil, and Argan oil work together to repair the skin and soothe irritated areas on your cheeks, chin, and forehead.
14. A portable paw washer for cleaning your doggo's dirty paws. Designed for large and extra-large canines, this container has silicone bristles that gently remove debris, mud, and dirt from your pup's paws without making a mess.
15. Microfiber makeup remover cloths that'll wipe off stubborn concealer, foundation, blush, and eye makeup with a little bit of water. Yes, I repeat *JUST WATER* — no greasy cleansers, harsh scrubbing, or wasting disposable wipes to get your face clean again.
16. Pumice stones to scrub away gross toilet bowl rings and hard-water stains in your sink. They'll seamlessly remove grime from bathroom surfaces when bleach and other potent cleaners can't get the job done.
17. Flexible curling rods because they can create beautiful curls without using hot styling tools. Leave these rods overnight and take them out in the morning for ah-mazing "I just went to the salon" hair.
18. Bottle Bright tablets so you can get rid of gross stuck-on stains in your coffee tumblers. Plop one of these babies in, let them dissolve, and bam, you have a sparkling clean container again.
19. A tube of eye cream to kick dark circles and puffiness to the curb. Even if you were up late scrolling through Instagram or TikTok, this gentle formula will help you look less tired and nourish delicate under-eye skin.
20. Space-saving vacuum storage bags for bulky items that end up stuffed in your closet or under-bed space. Spare yourself the stress of storage woes and compress anything from bedding to thick sweaters in these sealable bags. You'll finally have more room and not have to deal with messy piles!
21. A bottle of Glossier's Solution Exfoliating Skin Perfector that you can use to sweep away dead skin cells, so your face can be free from acne and redness. Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) target trouble zones and leave your skin feeling clean and fresh.
22. A drain clog remover tool because it'll lift nightmarish gunks of hair from your bathroom drains. With a length of 19.7 inches, this baby fits down most sink and tub pipes and has claws that'll latch onto stubborn debris. You'll enjoy watching this little ~snake~ slide down and remove wads of hair that have definitely been blocking up your drain.
Promising review: "I slipped the plastic strip down my shower drain and literally five seconds later, I was pulling up gobs and gobs and gobs of hair. I saved my prize hairball on the shower floor to show my husband because I knew he would be as skeptical as I was. It's a grisly, messy, smelly, and oh so rewarding job." —Amazon Customer
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $8.98.
23. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream to help treat a myriad of skincare issues, including eczema, dryness, and redness. Formulated with superfoods (aloe vera and Manuka honey), this cream quickly absorbs into the skin and helps nourish irritated areas on your face.
24. A row of cut-up books because you won't have a view of your Wi-Fi router, tangled monitor wires, and charging cords at your desk. This piece of decor will cleverly hide all your e-clutter, so you can answer emails and hop on video calls in a neater WFH space.
25. Tilex Mold and Mildew Remover spray so surfaces in your bathroom can get a deep clean without deep scrubbing. This formula kills 99.9% of mold and mildew and quickly lifts them away from shower tiles.
26. A surface cover to make your boring countertops look *way better* than they did before. Everyone will be asking, "did you redo part of your kitchen?!" when IRL, you just stuck on this marble-print adhesive and didn't get expensive renovations.
27. A cleansing wrinkle cream that'll help get your doggo's skin folds squeaky clean. If your squishy-faced pup, aka a bulldog, Frenchie, or pug, is prone to itchiness and tear stains, this gentle paste will help remove grime and soothe irritated spots.
28. A pack of clip-in hair extensions for times when you want to give your hair a little more length. If your locks are on the shorter side or you really want to rock a longer ponytail, these synthetic strands will give you the 'do of your dreams.
29. Goo Gone to lift sticker labels, chewing gum, and crayons from household surfaces and car exteriors and interiors. Raise your hand if you're done using fingernails (and your free time) to peel away gunk.
30. Stila One-Step Color-Correcting Facial Serum that'll brighten and color-correct your complexion before you apply makeup. A blend of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins help prep your skin and minimize dark circles and redness.
31. A grooming brush so your shedding doggo can have a shiny, tangle-free coat: it helps (gently!) pull out and catch a ton of loose hairs before they fall out. Your fur baby gets to enjoy a little pampering while you, the happy pet parent, gets to keep the couch clean. It's a win-win situation. 🐶
33. A bleached-based instant stain remover spray because mold and mildew don't deserve a hangout spot on your patio furniture, bird bath, or cute outdoor sculptures. It removes stains from the toughest surfaces *and* doesn't require any scrubbing.
34. A dual-ended brow pencil and spoolie, so you can achieve natural-looking brows with minimal effort. Fill in hair gaps with the self-sharpening mechanical brow pencil, run the spoolie across arches to shape 'em up, and you'll be good to go.
35. A patch kit because you never know when you'll need to seal up a dent or nail hole in a wall. It comes with everything you need to get the job done: the spackle and primer in the tube, the sanding pad on the lid, and the putty knife on the end.
36. A deep-conditioning mask that'll nourish your dry and color-treated hair. Packed with algae extract and B-vitamins, this formula will get to work on your straight, wavy, and curly strands and leave them softer *and* smoother.
37. A wood-cleaning polish to make your dull and cracked hardwood floors shiny again. A protective coating of beeswax, carnauba wax, and orange oil minimizes fading, conditions dry spots, and brings wood surfaces back to their former glory.
38. A cool pill-removing, pumice-esque stone that'll help revive clothes you always wear. Brush this baby across your fave sweatshirts or sweaters and say buh-bye to bad pilling. They'll look *almost* brand new in no time.
39. Tend Skin's Razor Bump Solution because it reduces the appearance of inflamed ingrown hairs that won't budge. Apply this solution after shaving and your underarms will thank you.
40. A wow-worthy grout cleaner that'll probably make you believe in magic, because it'll remove years and years of dirt and grime from floor tiles.
41. A set of plastic storage containers because they'll help extend the life of produce for up to two FREAKING weeks! You won't have to toss fruits or veggies frequently and you'll spare yourself the hassle of multiple grocery store trips. Yes to keeping your ingredients fresh in the fridge when you need 'em for recipes. ✨
42. And a jewelry-cleaning pen that'll get your rings sparkling again, thanks to micro-fine cleansers. No more dull diamonds or dirty scuffs on your fave baubles.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.