We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An oven cleaning spray, because last night's gooey lasagna isn't going to magically disappear by itself. Simply spray it on dirty areas, wipe away grime, and say goodbye to nasty food remains. You can finally enjoy your baked goodies without scrubbing the oven for hours afterwards.
2. A pair of colorful mop slippers, so you can work on your dance moves *and* clean up spills with minimal effort.
3. A toilet wand that'll make your toilet bowl look like a sparkling gem again. It comes with disposable scrubbing pads that help remove germs and get rid of stubborn stains. The days of using a soiled brush and potent bleach are officially over.
4. A set of pan scrubbers for seamless post-dinner cleanups. Your hands (and cookware) will thank you for scrubbing away olive oil, curry sauce, and butter from a *safe* distance.
5. A wood polish and conditioner for grandma's vintage nightstand or your minimalist bookshelf. It helps prevent wood from fading and drying, so your furniture will look brand new without sanding.
6. A mold- and mildew-remover gel so you don't have to spend hours scrubbing dirty tiles before company arrives. Its formula helps eliminate mold, mildew, and other discoloration from bathroom tiles, shower heads, and other water-friendly spots around your home.
7. A tiny vacuum that'll suck up crumbs, dirt, and debris from all the nooks and crannies you don't want to tidy up. This cute gadget is fun to use and will make vacuuming less of a chore.
8. An instant carpet-stain remover for wine night spills and pet accidents. Buh-bye nasty stains and smells, it's been real.
9. And a daily shower cleaner that'll get your bathroom spick-and-span with a couple of sprays. Be gone, soap scum!
10. A pet hair remover broom, so you don't have to plug in the vacuum whenever your cat or dog sheds all over everything.
11. A funny microwave cleaner that'll take care of splattered leftovers and dried-up goo (eww) chillin' in the corners of your microwave.
12. A red wine stain remover for sticky, hard-to-remove vino spills that get on clothes, rugs, or blankets. You'll be thankful to not have to do laundry for hours or call a carpet cleaning company.
13. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes so you can easily remove pesky stains from your countertops, car seats, and tools. They'll come in handy when nail polish remover, permanent marker, or bird poop randomly shows up on surfaces.
14. A bottle of dishwasher cleaner that'll wash away grease and lime scale build-up with ease and leave your dishwasher with a fresh scent.
15. Flower toilet cleaning stamps, because they provide a deep clean *and* they'll leave your bathroom throne smelling like roses. Stick one of these babies inside your toilet bowl and lengthen the time between cleanings.
16. A hair catcher that'll do the dirty work for you and pull out the nightmarish mess lurking in your shower drain. The best part? Watching this cute tool ~bloom~ with all the gross hair that was blocking your pipes.
17. A bottle of keyboard cleaning gel that looks like yellow slime and makes lifting up debris a more enjoyable process.
18. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest yellow spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs in no time.
19. A jetted tub cleaner, because your self-care time should be spent in a clean Jacuzzi sans flakes, soap buildup, and body oils.
20. A pink llama duster that'll make you fall in ~llove~ with cleaning again. This fun tool easily sweeps up dust from photo frames, shelves, and other hard-to-reach areas around the house.
21. A water bottle cleaner for your portable drink containers that gets in all the crevices and prevents germ buildup. Spare your hand-washable mugs from a dishwasher trip and opt for this helper instead.
22. A disposer foaming cleanser, because when was the last time you ~actually~ cleaned out eggshells and other scraps from your kitchen disposer? It's easy to use and looks like a mini volcano erupting from your sink. Your stinky drain will thank you for this foamy (and super clean) treatment.
23. A skull sponge holder that'll make your dish companion look less ~deadly~ whenever you need to wash plates, cups, or utensils. It also doubles up as a cute decor item for your kitchen.
24. An all-purpose power scrubber cleaning kit, so you can get rid of gross grime stuck in shower door tracks, tubs, and sinks. Use the kit's three brushes with a cordless drill to clean different surfaces. What can be more fun than drilling away all the stomach-churning debris from your bathroom?
25. And a set of adorable cat scrubbers that are ~purr-fect~ for cleaning up dirty dishes. Add these felines to your counter lineup, stat.
You, enjoying cleaning *and* getting those chores done...
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.