30 Problem-Solving Products That'll Make Cooking So Much Easier
Shredding claws, clip-on colanders, and more kitchen gadgets that take the stress out of making meals.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A three-in-one veggie chopper, slicer, and spiralizer so you can have plant-based ingredients ready before cooking. You'll get perfectly diced cucumbers, tomatoes, and onions for every meal 👏.
2. A clip-on colander that'll be incredibly helpful if you're draining pasta with one hand. It easily fits on round pots and pans and gently lets water out. You won't have to worry about rotini or ravioli pieces falling in the sink anymore.
3. A vacuum sealer because your fridge is way too packed and you don't want meat juice dripping all over your shelves. Make meal prep and food storage easy with this device, which compresses poultry, veggies, and leftovers into space-saving bags.
4. An all-in-one avocado slicer that divides, pits, *and* slices your avocados for you. This nifty gadget ~halves~ the time it'll take to get these fruits ready for guacamole and toast.
5. A 5-in-1 countertop cooker so you can prepare mouthwatering burgers, paninis, and salmon without an outdoor grill. It cooks food quickly *and* doesn't take hours to clean. You can still have a delicious barbecue, even if you're not dining al fresco.
6. Essie Spice's Coco-For-Garlic sauce because your seafood, meat, and veggie meals need a major flavor upgrade. Just add this mouth-watering blend to whatever you're cooking and you won't have to sift through your pantry for more ingredients.
7. An AeroGarden so you can grow herbs and leafy greens right in your home. This indoor garden comes with Genovese basil, curly parsley, and dill seeds and it doesn't take up too much counter space. You're going to love having fresh ingredients on hand that don't require a grocery store trip.
8. A microwave pasta cooker for *chef's kiss* perfect spaghetti. Even if you don't have a stove, you can still make a delicious pasta dish in minutes. Just place your noodles in the container, add water, cook in the microwave, and drain. Bon appétit!
10. A set of herb scissors because you'll save so much ~thyme~ on prepping ingredients before cooking. Five-blade shears help you avoid herb chunks and an ergonomic handle ensures a safe grip.
11. A portable hot plate for times when your roommate is using the entire stove and you need to make dinner, stat. Heat up sausage and peppers in a skillet or boil water in a pot with this device that doesn't require a spacious stovetop.
12. A Dash Rapid Egg Cooker because it makes ~eggcellent~ hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, poached eggs, and omelettes for your entire crew. This gadget cooks up to six (yes, six!) eggs at once. All you have to do is place the eggs inside, set a timer, and the buzzer will go off in a few minutes when they're done.
13. A pair of shredding claws for brisket, chicken, and pulled pork sandwiches. You can easily grasp and shred pieces of meat (no carving knife required) for your next barbecue or picnic. They're also melt-proof, so you won't have to worry about excessive heat ruining them.
14. A cast-iron skillet so you can cook yummy dishes like rosemary chicken, pasta with veggies, and veggie fajitas. If you're whipping up dinner for a party of two, three, four, or more, this pan will quickly heat up large quantities of food. It also has great heat retention, so your meals won't get cold when it's time to eat.
15. A food chopper to ~cut~ your meal prep time in half and reduce the mess on your countertop. Mash ground meat, fruit, and veggies with ease in glass bowls and skillets.
16. A rotating pizza oven so you can bake a pepperoni, veggie, or plain pie with ease. You'll be glad you didn't have to wait hours for your cheesy creation to come to life, because this doesn't require preheating like a standard oven.
17. An air fryer to make all the barbecue sides you can dream of: This baby heats up fries, wings, and more delights without a nasty grease pool, thanks to air crisp technology. Plus, it fits up to 6 quarts of food if you are cooking for yourself and friends.
18. A baking mat set so your salmon and asparagus duo can heat up well without causing a mess. Place one of these on a baking sheet if you don't want to deal with drippings or moisture after an oven session.
19. Taco holders to make garnishing and serving your tacos less of a project. These colorful helpers have a curved design to prevent spillage and give tortillas a rounded shape. Skip the plate and use one of these instead when you want to load up on cheese, salsa, and veggies.
20. A microwave bacon cooker because you'll get to eat crispy bacon and not spend so much time making it. This gadget cooks bacon in minutes and doesn't soak pieces in fat drippings. If your old skillet isn't ~meating~ your cooking expectations, this gadget def will.
21. A rainbow knife set that'll catch everyone's eye in the kitchen and make dicing food a breeze. It comes with different-sized knives and scissors, so you can easily slice everything from bread to veggies on a cutting board.
22. A breakfast sandwich maker to whip up a heavenly combo of eggs, peppers, and ham on an English muffin whenever you are craving brunch. Just place your ingredients into this press and bam, breakfast is served. No more using a million pans and a flimsy cutting board to get the job done.
23. A meal delivery service such as HomeChef so you can try different recipes *and* not spend hours in line at the supermarket. Ingredients and recipe cards are sent straight to your door, making it easy to cook new dishes that'll delight you and the fam.
24. An Instant Pot that'll basically be your personal chef if you want minimal-effort meals. This gadget is an electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, sauté pot, *and* warmer in-one that can heat up any dish you're craving. Place your ingredients inside, choose one of the eight time settings, and ding, ding you've got a meal coming right up.
25. A four-in-one burger press to create homemade quarter-pound, half-pound, three quarter-pound, *and* restaurant-sized stuffed sliders. This tool makes molding so easy (no rolling pin required!) and your patties will be perfectly shaped for grilling.
26. A bamboo cutting board with a juice groove that'll catch any water or liquid while you're slicing fruit or veggies. The next time you're chopping up celery or a watermelon, you won't make a mess all over your counter.
27. An electric can opener for those annoying, stubborn can lids that absolutely refuse to open. With an easy touch opening lever, you won't have to waste time lifting sharp edges again while you cook.
28. A digital meat thermometer so you don't have to second guess yourself whenever you're cooking poultry, beef, or fish. This tool checks the internal temperature of meat and helps you avoid eating raw or undercooked pieces.
29. A citrus juicer that'll effectively squeeze lemon and orange halves without squirting juice or leaving seeds. It also has a dual-gear mechanism to help minimize achy hands and fingers.
30. And a salad spinner because it'll spin your greens to perfection and get them ready for some dressing. Wilted, soggy veggies will *not* be on your cooking agenda anymore.
You, creating a food masterpiece in the kitchen:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.