We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A color-depositing conditioner because you won't have to use DIY hair dye kits or spend lots of money on salon appointments to upkeep your do. It's semipermanent and helps boost the vibrancy of color-treated strands every time you wash your hair.
2. A pack of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Sheets to easily remove grease and grime from hard-to-reach spots around your home. Use them on ventilation covers, stove tops, microwave doors, and sink faucets that are in need of a deep clean.
3. A zipper puller for tops and dresses that are difficult to zip up. You may not have double-jointed elbows, but at least this small lanyard can help you when you're getting dressed in a hurry.
4. A peel-off liquid nail polish barrier so you can paint your nails with confidence and not worry about polish creeping into your cuticles and messing up your mani. 💅
5. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
6. A set of makeup sponges for blending face makeup with ease. They can be used with BB cream, concealer, foundation, and powder-based formulas. Plus, they won't leave streaks or smudges during the application process.
7. A compact Instant Pot Duo that'll take care of all the cooking for you if you love low-effort meals. This gadget is an electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, yogurt maker, sous vide, sauté pan, sterilizer, *and* food warmer in one that can heat up almost any dish you're craving.
8. And two magnetic cheat sheets with suggested food ratios and cooking times for Instant Pot dishes. Skip a lengthy Google session and just look on the side of your Instant Pot if you need a quick programming reference for grains, meats, and veggies.
Promising review: "Best invention ever for all Instant Pot fans! A must! I am so happy that I decided to give this product a try! What an amazing idea. I placed the smaller magnet right on the instant pot and use it daily for a quick reference. Instead of search the cookbook or internet, I can just glance over and know in an instant how to program my Instant Pot for that particular product." —Olesya R.
Get the set of two from Amazon for $8.99 (available in two sizes).
9. A pair of adjustable elastic laces to turn your fave sneakers into comfy slip-ons. Gone are the days of you wasting time tying flimsy laces when you're in a rush to get somewhere.
10. Portable soap paper sheets you'll adore for road trips and running errands, especially if you stop at a public bathroom and there's no soap in sight. Just place one in your hands, drop some water on it to form suds, and your hands will get squeaky clean in seconds.
11. And a mini wallet emergency kit with travel-size provisions that'll be there when minor annoyances pop up. If the terminal bathroom is out of tampons or you need to freshen up your breath, this cute set will come to the rescue.
12. A robot vacuum cleaner to suck up pet hair, food crumbs, and dirt around your living space. Let this high-tech gem clean your dirty floors so you can relax and not spend a minute of your free time sweeping.
13. Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patches that'll cover blemishes, so you can stop picking and touching pimples on your face. Place one of these babies on a zit overnight and let it lift all the gunk out. No more popping or squeezing breakouts whenever your skin is inflamed (or using a ton of products to get rid of 'em).
14. Or these larger Mighty Patches, if you'd like to diminish the cluster of zits on your jawline, back, and neck. These hydrocolloid strips absorb pus and can minimize the appearance of breakouts within SIX HOURS. They'll also stay on your skin and not come off, thanks to durable tapered edges.
15. A veggie spiralizer because with it, you can seamlessly whip up a bunch of zoodle dishes without having to peel and chop up squash or zucchini beforehand. Just add pesto, stir-fry, and top with fried eggs: lunch or dinner is coming right up.
16. A comfy pillowcase you'll love to use if you wash your hair before bed. It has two sides, one microfiber towel side with a waterproof liner and a soft-material side that'll help reduce frizziness. Sleeping on a wet pillow and waking up with wet hair will be the least of your worries.
You can choose from three pillow materials: cotton, or elevate your sleeping experience with polyester or satin (each costs an extra $10).
DryZzz is a small business specializing in sleep-friendly products. They're known for their dual-purpose pillowcase that provides moisture protection and helps dry hair at the same time.
Promising review: "This is such a good idea! I have needed it for a long time. I used to put a microfiber towel over my pillow, so now I can stop doing that. I've already ordered another one to give my daughter." —The Grommet Shopper
17. Car seat headrest hooks for shopping bags and purses that always fall over when you're driving. Don't have a lot of room? No worries, because these hooks will turn your small vehicle into an efficient storage hub (and prevent you from piling everything onto the backseat).
18. Extra large wool dryer balls because it's laundry day and you don't want to spend hours waiting for bulky bedding or towels to dry. Toss them inside your dryer to help minimize drying time (about 25% per load) and keep static at bay.
These dryer balls are handmade, PVC-free, and reusable (they're made to last up to 1,000 loads).
Celsious is a Black woman-owned business *and* eco-focused laundromat based in Brooklyn. They sell stain sticks, sweater pill removers, and more essentials to make laundry a seamless and enjoyable process.
Get a three-pack from Celsious for $20 (available in white and grey).
19. A Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp if you have to ~wing it~ and create a cat-eye look in minutes. You can use this little tool to steadily apply eyeliner at the corners of your eyes. And it stays in place all day long (no touch-ups required).
20. A set of Bed Bands that'll make sure your fitted sheets stay in place on your mattress. If you're done waking up in tangled bedding, these babies will prevent you from constantly fixing your sleep setup.
21. A microwave pasta cooker for *chef's kiss* perfect spaghetti. Even if you don't have a stove, you can still make a delicious pasta dish in minutes. Just place your noodles in the container, add water, cook in the microwave, and drain. Bon appétit!
22. Toilet fizzy bombs because your toilet is very stinky and you need to freshen it up ASAP. Drop one of these lil' flowers inside the bowl and it'll leave behind a pleasant scent and help clean gross stains. 💩
23. A compact makeup bag, so you can keep all your go-to beauty goods in one convenient place. If you need to touch up your eyeliner or lipstick, you'll easily be able to find them without conducting a search party in your purse.
24. A Wallet Ninja multipurpose pocket tool to take off beer caps, unscrew bolts, and open boxes. It fits right in your wallet, too, in case you need to open beverages or repair sunglasses on the go.
25. Glossier's Boy Brow, which'll get your brows in fab shape even if it's been a while since you've tweezed them. It'll groom unruly hairs and give your arches an amazing glow-up with a powerhouse formula (lecithin, oleic acid, and soluble collagen) that'll fluff them up and hold them in place.
26. A "wine wand" you'll sing praises for, because it'll help filter out pesky histamines and sulfites that may be responsible for your vino headaches, which are not fun to deal with. Place it in a glass of Merlot or Chardonnay so you can enjoy your next wine night.
27. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
28. A Revlon one-step drying brush that'll dry and style your hair at the speed of light: Three heat settings will get to work on wet strands, while rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends.
29. A fun corner bookmark so you can remember where you stopped reading without bending pages. When you open your book again, you can get right back into whatever juicy plot you were enjoying (and not have to flip through and find your last page).
30. A bag handle holder to make sure your precious groceries don't end up all over the sidewalk in transit. Carry multiple bags at a time without cramping up your shoulder, arms, and fingers.
31. A tweezer keychain for anyone with long nails: This nifty accessory will make pulling out a credit card from an ATM or gas station pump a whole lot easier and it comes with an adorable butterfly keychain.
32. A Saucemoto Dip Clip so you can eat nuggets and fries without making a mess in the car. It easily clips onto a car vent and securely holds sauce containers and packets.
Drive a compact, SUV, or pickup truck? No problem, because this dipper has a universal mount that moves and locks into 16 positions to accommodate different car vent sizes.
Promising review: "I got these for my mom as a stocking stuffer for Christmas and OMG, she absolutely loves them! I kind of got them as a gag since we are always teasing her about trying to hold the ketchup and dip her fries or nuggets while she's driving, but this little plastic holder made her SO happy, lol. 😊 They work great for pretty much most sauce cups and it has a handy little attachment so that if the sauce comes in packets, you can pour it in there and still attach it to the air vent. My mom tells everyone who gets in her car about them and I will definitely purchase as a gift for more people!" —Summer
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $9.90+ (available in four colors and in packs of 4, 6, and 10.)
33. An auto toothpaste dispenser that'll take your bathroom to the future and cut your brushing time. Instead of endlessly squeezing a tube, you can place your brush underneath and instantly get toothpaste.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.