We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream brightens under-eye skin and helps reduce dark circles, so you can look like you got some rest when IRL, you actually stayed up late watching Hocus Pocus and more Halloween movies.
Promising review: "I’m a working mom of two toddlers, and I am 34-years-old. I get maybe five and a half hours of sleep a night (on a good day), and I always have puffy eyes, and this has been a life changer. I noticed an almost immediate change around my eyes since using this eye cream. I was looking for a more affordable eye cream and found this highly rated one and decided to try it!!! A little of this goes a long way." —Sara Nich
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in three sizes and a 2-pack).waede4ed
2. Or! Cetaphil Hydrating Eye Gel Cream moisturizes the delicate skin near your eyes, so you can keep dryness and redness at bay during the fall months. Packed with licorice extract and hyaluronic acid, this soothing formula targets irritated spots and provides a brightening effect (so long, under-eye bags!).
Promising review: "I was at my wit's end with dry, red, scaly eyelids — nothing I tried worked. I cut out all eye makeup and used only organic coconut oil on them for weeks to get rid of the dry/irritated skin, and even that didn't work. At one point, one of my eyelids was cracked and bleeding from the dryness. This hydrating eye gel is cost effective and works like it promises to — my eyelids were completely back to normal within three days of use. Will definitely be using this product daily!" —Shawn
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.
3. This cult-favorite vitamin C serum targets multiple skincare concerns at the same time and is like a facial in a bottle. It'll help minimize hyperpigmentation, brighten dull areas, and soften skin. More than 70,000+ people on Amazon gave it a 5-star rating for its jaw-dropping results.
Promising review: "This serum works wonders on my skin. I had slight hyperpigmentation on my face, and I do have acne scars; my skin looked dull and lacked moisture. After I applied this serum every day in the morning, my skin looks so much better than before. My pigmentation is reduced; my skin looks fresh and moisturized. I am very happy with my purchase, and I highly recommend this to buy." —Kavita
Get it from Amazon for $21.99.
4. This pumpkin spice whipped body butter feels like a sweet treat for your thirsty skin — it contains shea butter that helps soften dry areas and smells like a delicious fall dessert. You may end up ditching your go-to lotion for this one. 🎃
Glo by Jade Body Butter is a small business specializing in skincare goods, including body butters and moisturizers.
Promising review: "I am obsessed with this pumpkin spice body butter, and I use it every day. I love the shimmery element, and I love how it feels on my skin." —Etsy Customer
5. Hero Cosmetics Mighty Patches cover blemishes, so you can stop picking and touching pimples on your face. Place one of these babies on a zit overnight and let it lift all the gunk out. No more popping or squeezing breakouts whenever your skin is inflamed or using a ton of products to get rid of 'em.
Promising review: "Pretty much the greatest enemy your pimples will ever have. These patches are fantastic, and I wish I'd discovered them sooner. They suck the gross life juice out of pimples and help them heal more quickly and cleanly; they've probably cut the life of most of my pimples in half at least. They are also a great way to keep myself from picking, a bad habit which only makes pimples worse. They are very easy to use and, in my opinion, a great low-cost option. The one thing I will say: I have found they only work successfully on pimples with heads. Any big nodules that don't have a discernible head aren't likely to be affected by these. Still, I recommend these to everyone who ever complains about an annoying pimple!" —Jen Kenworthy
Get a 36-pack from Amazon for $12.99.
6. This CeraVe face moisturizer with SPF 30 hydrates your skin and provides a lil' sun protection (it can still be sunny outdoors all autumn, and you don't want to get sunburned while apple picking or walking around the farmers market). Thankfully, you'll be good to go after slathering on this ceramide-packed formula in the morning!
BuzzFeed writer Britt Ross swears by this skincare product and said: "This is my go-to face moisturizer/sunscreen and I apply it *every* morning. As someone who can't stand the feeling of being caked in tons of products, especially on my face, I love that this is a 2-in-1 and saves me a step in my routine. I find that the formula absorbs really quickly — especially considering it has SPF — and it keeps my dry-as-a-desert skin feeling hydrated and looking just a bit dewy without being greasy (aka the absolute worst!). Plus, it doesn't have a runny consistency, meaning I can confidently toss it into my bag without worrying about it leaking everywhere, and the twist-and-lock cap adds extra reinforcement."
Promising review: "Finally I have found my perfect sunscreen. Most moisturizing sunscreens either aren’t sufficient on their own or leave you with a film/greasy feeling. Honestly, even as a stand alone moisturizer this stands out. Skin feels fully hydrated and protected with zero residue. I tend to lean towards dry/dehydrated skin that can be very acne prone, especially with sunscreen, but I definitely think this would work for all skin types." —matt
Get it from Amazon for $14.62.
7. Or a Bolden Brightening SPF 30 Moisturizer if you'd like to minimize the appearance of sun damage and achieve a glowy complexion. Made with vitamin C, it helps shield your skin from UVA/UVB rays, reduces dark spots, and doesn't leave a chalky residue after application.
Bolden is a Black-owned business specializing in skincare products, including acne treatments and cleansers, that'll help streamline your routine.
Promising review: "I love this moisturizer. Being a dark-skinned African American, I find that often times sunscreen leaves a residue. This is the first sunscreen I've ever used that doesn't leave any weird discoloration, feels great on my skin, and it aids in reducing hyperpigmentation. I even have sensitive skin and haven't had any breakouts while using Bolden's sunscreen. A pump and a half is all I need for my face and neck. I highly recommend it and will be buying more for my family." —Missy D
8. E.l.f. Poreless Putty Primer preps your face for makeup and smooths over pores. It has a velvet-like texture and grips onto concealer and foundation, so you don't have to do frequent touch-ups or deal with an uneven complexion. Another bonus? This beauty essential contains squalane that'll help hydrate skin!
Promising reviews: "Fantastic primer! I only need to apply a small amount of this to get smooth and pore-less looking skin. I spread on a very thin layer under my liquid foundation and notice a real difference in how long my makeup lasts, as well as how smooth it looks. I am almost 40-years-old with dry skin. This primer fills in any lines or texture creating the perfect canvas for the rest of my makeup. I have tried countless face primers of every price point and this is one of my favorites for sure." —MakeupMatters
"My new favorite, it really blurs pores. Looks good under makeup or just to wear on top of moisturizer." —Sandra
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
9. First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub clears out pores and sloughs away dead skin from rough bumps. This formula is vegan, made with lactic acid and glycolic acid for gentle exfoliation, and will be great to use in the shower for smoother arms and legs. Yes to baby-soft skin all season long!
Promising review: "My forearms have always been rough and red. I used this for the first time tonight, just my hands rubbing it over my arms in the shower. I asked my teenage daughter to touch my arms, and she asked me if I shaved them. That's how smooth they are. I highly recommend for the fact that it made my arms smooth for the first time in like 30 years." —Kindle Customer
Get it from Amazon for $12+ (available in three sizes and a 2-pack).
10. Or this Korean exfoliating mitt gets to work on stubborn dead skin that other scrubs, including your fave pumpkin spice one, couldn't handle. Rub it on your arms, shoulders, and legs, and you'll be amazed to see all those lil' flakes *poof* come off.
Promising review: "Right out of the box, I could tell these mitts were going to be exactly what I needed. Excellent quality and easy to use! I’ve tried them twice already, and my skin is now incredibly smooth! After I scrubbed my arm, I looked at the mitt and saw it was covered with dead skin cells. I’ll be buying more of these as gifts for girlfriends (in a fun spa gift basket)!" —Danielle Gill
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in a 2-pack).
11. This box of hydrating face masks helps tighten your pores, clear minor breakouts, *and* minimize dryness. Don't be alarmed if you start to look like a zombie when you put it on — it's just the mask getting to work on your skin! Once you take it off, your face may look brighter and feel more moisturized.
Promising review: "I was absolutely amazed after using this mask! It made my skin so soft! My pores were barely there, this mask tightened my skin and left it baby smooth! This was only after one use! My makeup went on beautifully and lasted longer. After several uses, I can say the tightening effect has really left my skin firmer. The mask made my skin feel slightly itchy as it tightened. However, it did subside, and it didn’t irritate my face. I am loving how soft my skin is. And yes, it is still making my pores look nonexistent! Love it, would highly recommend. 💕💕" —Sarah
Get an 8-pack from Amazon for $24.
12. This floral-infused multitasking oil minimizes frizzy strands *and* moisturizes chapped cuticles with coconut, jojoba, and lavender oils. When the weather gets a little cooler, your hair will stay smooth under beanies and your nails will look *chef's kiss* amazing sans dryness.
Terra Beauty Bars is a Latine-owned business that sells vegan hair, nail, and skincare goods.
BuzzFeed writer Jasmin Sandal loves this multitasking oil and raves: "I have been lucky enough to test out this wonderful clean beauty product that not only looks beautiful (peep the petals in the bottle!) but takes care of my frizzy flyaways, dry cuticles, *and* chapped skin — all without leaving a greasy residue. There's a light herbal scent, which I personally love because it lets me know I'm using only natural ingredients. And I just love me a multitasking product so I don't have to store as many products on my small bathroom counter!"
Promising review: "This is literally my favorite full-body and hair oil ever! For the price, I thought maybe it would be full of filler ingredients, but it is not. It is 100% natural and not greasy at all. I use it on my legs, hands, and arms. My daughter, who has very curly hair, uses it as a hair oil daily and it does wonders on her coils (3c). Highly recommend." —Olivia
13. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant takes care of pesky blackheads and simultaneously helps smooth your face. Packed with 2% BHA (Beta hydroxy acid), it sloughs away dead skin cells and unclogs pores. Apply it after you cleanse and tone your face for a clearer complexion.
In addition to receiving a 4.5-star rating, this exfoliant is under $15 and also a top skincare pick on TikTok!
Promising review: "I had seen several reviews on TikTok about this product, and I decided to try it for myself and see how good it was as they said. I had pores and pimples around my cheeks, I've tried different products but none worked as good as this one. Every night before going to bed, I apply it to my face along with a moisturizer.
And wow, I am not kidding, the next day you can already see how the redness is fading away and any recent pimples start to get smaller, as well as my pores on my cheek area! I had not seen a difference that fast with other popular products, but this one did. I highly recommend, it really does improves your skin and it looks more healthy and glowing. In my opinion 10/10 :)" —Mariel Garza
Get it from Amazon for $13+ (available in two sizes).
14. This anti-chafe balm keeps your body safe from skin rubbing issues like redness and irritation. You can finally wear thermal shirts, thick sweaters, fleece tights, and more pieces of warm clothing without discomfort.
Promising review: "This stuff really is awesome. It really works and I don't know where it has been all my life. I started looking for something for thigh chafing after running into a few issues (not fun). It is super easy to use, just slide it on like you'd use deodorant." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (also available in four other styles).
15. CeraVe's Hydrating Facial Cleanser restores the skin barrier by gently washing away impurities and makeup, so you can get your face squeaky clean without stripping away moisture. Hyaluronic acid and essential ceramides help hydrate dry areas and leave them with a softer texture — no more flaking and irritation when it's cold and dry outside.
Promising review: "I love this face soap. I had developed dray patches on my cheeks. I washed my face twice a day for three days, and my face was totally changed. It was so soft and smooth. I suffer from hormonal acne, so it I wouldn’t be able to use it every day. But it will become part of my routine in the fall and winter when it’s a lot drier outside. Love it!!" —Victoria Mcbeath
Get it from Amazon for $14.57+ (available in two sizes).
16. Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm soothes chapped lips on the spot. With SPF 25 and nourishing ingredients like avocado oil, vitamin E, ginger, grapefruit, green tea extract, and shea butter, it'll help kick dryness to the curb and protect your kissers from the elements.
Promising review: "I have been searching for a lip balm with SPF that was also super hydrating, and this is the one! Others in this category are great at protecting but still really drying, and this little beauty is my lip moisturizer of choice over all others. It's AMAZING overnight, leaves lips super moisturized. It has zero taste or smell (the Shea option, not sure about others). I only wish these came in color, and I would snap all of those up, too!" —sukigirl
17. Or Laneige's Lip Sleeping Mask locks in moisture and gets to work on chapped areas overnight, so you can wake up in the morning with super soft lips. And, if you're really a fan of the fall, you could buy this top-rated skincare product in a pumpkin spice scent.
Apply some on your lips, let it sit overnight, and wipe off any excess product in the morning.
Promising review: "I love this lip mask! I have always struggled to find a lip product that would keep my severely dry lips at bay, and this is the product! I have been using this for the past few weeks and I have never had such plush smooth lips. I wear it at night and sometimes during the day depending on what I am doing. If you struggle with dry lips, I highly recommend you give this a try." —Holly2176
18. Blume Meltdown Acne Oil helps reduce face breakouts without sacrificing hydration. Packed with blue tansy, black cumin seed, rose hip, and tamanu oils, this skin treatment helps reduce the appearance of acne scars and can act as a shield against future pimples.
You can use this oil on individual acne spots *or* mix it with your daily moisturizer to treat acne spots on larger areas like your cheeks, chin, and forehead.
Blume is a female-founded business known for their eco-friendly skincare and period-care products. From wellness boxes to cute heat packs, Blume offers soothing self-care essentials that'll help you relax at home.
Promising review: "This is the only oil that has cleared my acne. I get more cystic- type acne, and I am in my 70s. My skin is basically oily, and I always have something brewing under my skin. I put a drop or two of oil and overnight it either goes away or is much reduced in morning. A game-changer! " —Blume Customer
Get it from Blume for $28 (save 20% when you subscribe).
19. This Revlon Volcanic Face Roller absorbs excess oil on your cheeks, chin, and forehead. If your face is looking a little too shiny, this reusable essential can be applied to a fresh face of makeup or clean skin. Plus, it'll spare you from using a million blotting papers throughout the day, especially if you live in a location where it's still warm and not sweater season.
It's also easy to clean: just twist and unlock the roller's ring, gently pull out the stone part, wash the stone with a gentle cleanser, rinse it off, and let it air dry before using it again!
Promising reviews: "I love it! I always get so oily in my T-zone, and I hate it, so I’d pack on powder or run out of blotting sheets so quickly. This product absorbed my oil while not messing with my makeup! :) I will definitely be taking this with me everywhere." —Emma
"I have oily skin that typically gets worse in the warm weather, and I usually buy blotting papers to remove excess oil in my T-zone. Those work fine, but THIS product is absolutely ingenious! Not only does it work beautifully without disturbing my makeup, it’s reusable, easy to clean, and most importantly to me, it is so much more eco-friendly!! I highly recommend this to all my oily-skinned beauties out there!" —GodivaRN