We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wobble balance board so you can exercise your core in multiple ways. Stand on top and try to work on your balance *or* place your arms on the sides to make a plank more challenging. Either way, you'll get to switch up your ab routine.
Promising review: "I bought this so I could get micro movements while working at my standup desk. I bought the Yes4All Wobble Balance Board. I don't have much trouble getting balanced on it, but it is easy to keep it moving. And although I can create lots of movement, I am able to maintain balance in my upper body, so tasks like typing are still easily accomplished." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $18.79+ (available in ten colors).
2. And a medicine ball to take your at-home ab workouts to the next level and make them less boring: Do Russian twists and sit-ups with this weighted piece of equipment, which will put your core muscles to work.
Promising review: "I bought this ball to help keep my body toned. So far, it's helping me do a variety of exercises from home that I used to do in my gym. Russian twists with the ball seem especially effective on my ab muscles, and doing lifts and curls are helping my arms stay fit as well. I highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a way to kick their workouts into high gear while at home!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $34.99+ (available in five sizes).
3. A stationary bike that'll take you straight to the studio with comfy seating, adjustable resistance, and a multi-functional display. You may not be in spin class, but you can have your own sweat session indoors.
Promising review: "This bike is easy to assemble, which works out good for a person like me who is not very patient. I like the color too, it sort of adds an accent in my house with this black and red color, but it is not too big to take too much space in the house (that was my worry before we assembled it). It is comfortable to ride on, enough padding on the seat, and definitely an excellent tool to work out and burn some extra calories! " —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $289.99.
4. Push-up bars, because you can still work out your deltoids and triceps *without* straining your wrists. Use them whenever you want to exercise on your carpet, patio, or hardwood floor.
Promising review: "These push-up bars are a good addition to my home gym and are great for basic strength and body weight training. Each bar came as two individual pieces; however, they clip together easily and form a very sturdy base. The rubber end caps keep the firmly in place on most surfaces and the handles are cushioned and wide enough to alleviate my mild wrist pain." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $10.99.
5. A pair of high-waisted bike shorts that'll pass the squat test and let you move freely while you work up a sweat in your bedroom or living room. They hit your waist at the right spot and do not feel too constricting for high and low-impact activities.
Promising review: "These are the best workout shorts I have worn in the last 20 years of running. I have a smaller waist and more muscular butt and thighs from years of playing sports and working out. Most compression or spandex shorts will roll down at the waist in the front or slip down in the back. These, however, stay in place and I don't have to worry about adjusting them during a run or weight training session, not even during squats!" —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes XS–5XL and 41 colors).
6. A compact foam roller, because you can provide sweet, sweet relief to sore muscles after working out in your bedroom, living room, or den. Grab a mat and ~roll it out~ whenever your quads or hamstrings are way too tight.
Promising review "I use these rollers at the gym prior to every one of my workouts. I haven't been able to use the products at the gym due to them being closed. I decided to purchase one for myself for my home workouts and this did not disappoint. I highly recommend for anyone looking for a quality roller for a good price." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $14+ (available in four sizes and five colors).
7. A dumbbell rack to safely store weights in a corner or closet. With 10 slots and a tiered design, you won't have to worry about tripping over one of your dumbbells again in between sets.
Promising review: "This is a great holder for my weights. I have five sets of barbells. They were all over in the floor in the way. Now they are neatly in the corner. This stand is heavy duty and sturdy! I put it together myself!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $57.88+ (available in nine colors).
8. A patterned yoga mat with an ultra-absorbent top layer that will help you move from pose to pose without slipping. It's cushioned to support your bod and it won't get all icky, even if you're sweating a lot during your practice.
CultureFit Clothing is a small business that specializes in high-performance activewear. From gorgeous yoga mats to moisture-wicking capris, you'll find so many pieces of clothing and equipment for your fitness routine.
Promising review: "This is the best yoga mat I have ever purchased! It's thick and durable with the most beautiful design. Definitely recommend to everyone!" —CultureFit Clothing Customer
Get it from CultureFit Clothing for $89.99.
9. And a yoga wheel, because you'll ~wheely~ enjoy increased mobility during your flow. It's designed to help reduce tension along your spine, so you can complete poses and effectively stretch your back at the same time.
Promising review: "I absolutely love my UpCircleSeven Yoga Wheel. Before I purchased, I researched many different wheels and decided to choose this one. Let me tell you, I am not disappointed. This wheel has assisted me in so many yoga poses and has helped me to even strengthen my inversions. I am also a private yoga instructor and this wheel even assists me in my classes; whether beginner or advanced, this wheel serves an amazing purpose every time." —Jahnee
Get it from Amazon for $35.97 (available in two sizes and 15 colors).
10. A foldable treadmill with walking *and* running modes, so you can do some cardio in any corner of the house. Storage-wise, it doesn't take up a lot of room under a desk or bed, making it a great option for smaller living spaces.
Other cool features of this treadmill include a seven-layer running belt for knee and joint cushioning, a shock absorption system, and the ability to monitor your workout with the Fitshow app, where you can see time, speed, distance traveled, and calories burned.
Promising review: "This is perfect for anyone who doesn’t have a ton of space but wants a treadmill that’s good. I’ve been a distance runner for 20 years and have had really high dollar treadmills that took up one-quarter of the room. They weren’t easy to move around even if they did fold up somewhat. I like that I can walk on it when I’m on a call for work and it’s quiet, so no one hears it." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $259.99+ (available in two colors).
11. A set of adjustable weights that'll help you gradually work on your lifting skills at home. With multiple weight levels (from 2.3 pounds to 4.5 pounds), you can give your biceps and deltoids the ultimate treatment during exercise sessions.
Each dumbbell weighs 2.3 pounds alone and comes with four weight blocks (each weigh 0.55 pounds). If you want to increase weight, it's so easy: just add a weight block to each side of the dumbbell and you'll be good to go!
Promising review: "I had been looking at these weights for a while. I wanted something adjustable because I don't have the room for much. One side of each handle has one big weight and eight small ones. You can add or take away whatever you want and they don't flop or slide around. I haven't weighted them but I think you can definitely make more weight combinations than they listed. Well worth the money!" —ErinR
Get them from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two weight sizes and four colors).
12. A DribbleUp smart basketball, so you can enjoy a fun, interactive workout indoors. It directly connects to a smart device, comes with live and on-demand classes focused on reps, drills, and form, and you'll love feeling like you're on the court, when IRL, you're just working up a sweat indoors.
This smart basketball comes with a lightweight phone/tablet stand that's easy to set up and safely holds a smart device while you work out.
Not into basketball? No worries, because DribbleUp also offers a smart soccer ball and smart medicine ball you can use for your fitness routine. You can also take a quiz to determine which smart ball would be best for your exercise needs.
Get it from DribbleUp for $99.99+ (available in Basic and Superstar varieties).
13. A nonslip yoga mat towel with a gorgeous tie-dye pattern and microfiber material that'll absorb sweat during indoor or outdoor hot yoga. For such a small workout essential, it doesn't take up too much room and it's machine-washable (win).
Promising review: "I practice hot yoga approximately two times per week. I bought this towel because beach towels just weren't working. They didn't fit correctly and they would always bunch up. Then I tried this towel and I'm in love! It absorbs all of the sweat, it fits my mat perfectly, I love the color, and it's actually affordable. Get this towel, you won't be disappointed." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.95 (available in four colors).
14. A Kettle Gryp to give your sweaty hands a *lift* during strength training workouts. Place it around a dumbbell, close it up, and bam, you're good to start working out. Dropping weights will be the least of your worries now.
Promising review: "Love this for my home gym. Dumbbells are expensive and kettlebells are even more expensive, so I was intrigued when I saw this attachment. It's hard plastic and feels good in the hands, it's what I expected. I use this grip to do kettlebell swings, squats, Romanian and straight-leg deadlifts, and other basic exercises. Happy with my purchase and glad I can use the dumbbells I already have." —Lauren J.
Get it from Amazon for $34.95.
15. An interactive Plankboard, so you can hit all your key body areas (think core, legs, arms, and back) and boost your balance abilities while you play games on your smart TV or phone.
Promising review: "I love it! The design is clean and simple. The games are basic, but still keep me in a plank longer than normal. I like the workout part, basically 30-second intervals of different exercises, you pick how many 30-second segments you want to do at a time. I do over six minutes plus at each session on this and you really feel it strengthening your core." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $119.
16. A pair of fitness gloves because your hands need a little protection from blisters and calluses. Slip these babies on for weight training and pull-ups, then crush your workout with ease.
Powerhandz is a Dallas-based company focused on athletic training and rehabilitation products. Co-founded by entrepreneurs Danyel Surrency Jones and Darnell Jones, Powerhandz aims to help fitness enthusiasts improve their workouts.
Promising review: "I've had my gloves for four months now. They offer a superior fit, help protect my hands while working out whether I'm doing pull-ups, or intense dumbbells or kettle bells training sessions. If you're working out, it is time to invest in some Powerfit Training Gloves." —Powerhandz Customer
Preorder them from Powerhandz for $44.99 (available in six sizes).
17. A set of resistance bands, so you can challenge your lower body basically anywhere indoors. Do squats, lunges, and more moves with these bands that come in five different resistance levels (x-light, light, medium, heavy and x-heavy) and put your butt and legs to *WORK*.
Promising review: " Where have you been all my life? Lol. These are really great bands. The intensity between each band, from light to x-heavy, is top notch. I know this will help with my body's goals and results over time. Used for a glute workout, not only were they easy to use and did not roll, but my glutes were fire! Thumbs up!" —Trudy
Get a set of five from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in three color packs).
18. A TRX Suspension Training System for doing push-ups, pull-ups, planks, and more bodyweight moves. All you need to do is anchor it to a beam and give yourself a couple of feet to move around.
It comes with a suspension training strap, indoor/outdoor anchors, two workout guides, a training poster, and a mesh bag.
Promising review: "I don't always have the time/inclination to go to the gym, and having this at home allows me to get in a proper workout without leaving the house. It's just a fun way to try new things and use muscles that you wouldn't be able to otherwise. I can't do pistol squats in real life, but I can with this thing! It's incredibly easy to use and to adjust." —Cersar
Get it from Amazon for $129.95.
19. A pair of Powerbeats headphones that'll actually stay in your ears and tune out annoying noise at home. Yes to crushing your workout and *not* hearing the TV or barking pets.
BuzzFeed editor Emma McAnaw loves these for the gym and said: "These Beats headphones have been a real game-changer for me. The sound quality is so much better than my cheap headphones, which has actually really improved my experience at the gym. I find it easier to stay motivated now that my music is *crystal clear* (and I can't hear myself wheezing on the treadmill)." Read more of her Powerbeats headphones review (it's number four).
Get them from Amazon for $179.95+ (available in four colors).
20. A weighted sports hoop so you can strengthen your hips, abs, and legs, and bring the dance studio straight to your garage. All you need is some music and you'll be moving in a heartbeat.
Promising review: It's taller and heavier than I expected, but I tell you one dang thing, it freakin' works! You can only do it a few minutes at a time until you build up your tummy muscles but man oh man, will you ever build your abs with this thing. It's easy to do because the weight of it helps swing it around without falling to your knees as you swing your hips round and round." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $31.70.
21. A balance ball trainer to help you squat, do leg lifts, and stabilize your core, even if you don't have room for a gigantic home gym. You can use both sides for various exercises and it comes with removable resistance bands for upper body strengthening!
22. A pair of core sliders, so you can give your abs some love with push-ups, planks, and other core-friendly moves that will not require a lot of space.
Promising review: "I’ve been in fitness for years and have used many different devices for core workouts. The felt on wooden floors had just enough grip to stay where you needed when you applied pressure. The plastic side has just enough of a bump to allow for comfortable hand placement as well. Solid build quality." —Amazon Customer
Get a set of two from Amazon for $5.99 (available in five colors).
23. A Ubarre weight that'll add a little more oomph to your boring Pilates session and double up as a chic piece of home decor. Use it while you do lunges, twists, and more toning exercises in your bedroom or living room.
Equipt is a woman-founded small brand known for their pretty and functional exercise equipment. You'll find weighted bars, wrist weights, and more gear that'll help tone your body and look great in your workout space.
Promising review: "Ubarre is wild! It targets every area of your body. I have been using it daily and have had the best workout in seven years. I cannot believe how quickly it tones your body." —Ubarre Customer
Get it from Equipt for $149+ (available in four weights).