We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Core sliders for days when you want to give your abs the ultimate treatment. Your transverse abdominis and obliques will be *on fire* after using these discs for planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers. Plus, they're under $10, so you don't have to buy expensive equipment to level up your workout.
Promising review: "These gliding disc core sliders have been working out great! They are definitely taking my workouts to a new level and making me use my core like never before! You can definitely feel the burn while working out with them and target muscles that don’t normally get as much attention!" —Coleen
Get them from Amazon for $7.95+ (available in five colors).
2. Exercise dice with 36 different workouts to try: Roll from two orange dice for HIIT movements like mountain climbers and lateral lunges *or* a green dice for stretches and yoga poses. Never again will you be bored, because there will be so many combo circuits to try with this cool set!
Fitness instructors also swear by these dice for group workouts!
Promising reviews: "These are so cool, and I never knew they existed. My wife started shouting, 'Those are so cool? Where did you get those? I love them.' She works out about 50 minutes a day, 6 days a week. She immediately started rolling these every morning for her workout. And, she posted pictures of these to show all her workout friends on Facebook within about 10 minutes of getting them. She had to promise to bring them into the gym so everyone could see them. Do not hesitate to pick these up if you do these kinds of exercises or you work out in small groups." —Andrew A. Russell
"I teach fitness classes for both children and adults. I love the variety of exercises on the various dice. The quality is great and have added an element of fun to my group classes!" —Kristen M. Dallhoff
Get a set of three from Amazon for $27.95.
3. Or a pack of dumbbell exercise cards that'll mix up your indoor training routine with weighted planks, thrusters, and shoulder presses galore. You'll never know what's coming up next in the deck and your arms, legs, and core will be like, "Hello, where have you been all my life?"
Not about dumbbells? No worries, because there are other exercise card decks that focus on bodyweight movements, gym equipment, and resistance bands.
Promising review: "I bought these to get some new ideas to mix up my gym routine. I got a lot of new ideas from these cards. Some were reminders of ones I already know, but there are a bunch of really interesting ones that I've been mixing in. The countless combinations you can create is making my workouts more fun and motivating." —Paisley
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in 20 volumes).
4. A muscle roller stick to ~roll away~ all the tightness around your quads, hamstrings, and calves. Use this massager before or after a run to give your stiff and sore muscles a little love.
Promising review: "I'm a distance runner, and of all the gadgets and accessories I've bought myself, this is hands-down my favorite! Before this stick I had a solid stretching routine and proper diet, but even so, after my weekly long runs I could feel it. I was constantly dealing with tight quads and shin splints. Then I got this thing. I started rolling my legs for about five minutes before and after runs, and it's been a game changer! Stiffness and soreness is gone, and I've seen my pace drop significantly. Also, this thing is lightweight and easily fits in a small gym bag. And at the price point, this is a no-brainer." —Bryan
Get it from Amazon for $7.95.
5. Resistance bands that are perfect for a quick set of squats or leg raises. These babies will stay in place on your thighs and won't roll up mid-workout, thanks to anti-slip material and a body-hugging fit. You can work your way up from light, to medium, to heavy resistance over time and they're easy to pack, if you want to slip a workout into summer travel.
Promising review: "I really like this type of resistance band. It has a nice modern style and it’s able to maintain its shape as you move up and down with it, rather than the material just bunching up around your legs like the regular rubber material, it just stays put. I like that it comes in different levels of resistance so you can challenge yourself from light medium to heavy. I’m glad I bought this! Going to be doing a lot of fun workouts with these." —Keisha Dennis
Get a three-pack from Amazon for $10.98+ (available in three colors).
6. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
Be sure to check with your doctor first to address any knee concerns *before* trying a knee stabilizer band for workouts.
Promising review: "I could not get up from a seating position without pain. I was getting ready to adjust the height of the toilet and bed. When these arrived I put them on and was so skeptical that these skinny strips could do anything (after years of knee braces, stretch bandages, mechanical getups). I was seated and had to rush to the kitchen and was halfway there when I froze — no pain. No pain. It is unbelievable. I can look for my shoes under the bed and get back up with no god-searing pain! Buy! I'm getting another pair; don't want to risk misplacing." —Amazon Customer
Get a 2-pack from Amazon for $13.88 (available in four colors).
7. Push-up bars that'll feel way better than dumbbells or bare hands when you're doing push-ups on the floor. Each handle gives you a solid grip and rotates as you go down, so you're not slipping and sliding. Doing push-ups on your knees? No problem, these small helpers will be great for those too.
Promising review: "The first time I used them, I felt burn (the good kind) in the back/neck area. I looked up a diagram of musculature online, and it corresponded precisely with the trapezius muscles. I know that a product can't cure lazy, but knowing that I'm doing push-ups the right way and being able to feel the results makes me want to do more push-ups." —Amazon Customer
Get them from Amazon for $29.99.
8. An illuminated reflective vest for your next a.m. or p.m. running session. It glows in a bunch of bright colors and it comfortably fits over any top, so you'll be more visible to drivers and pedestrians on your route.
Promising review: "This doodad is AMAZING! No bounce when walking, running, sprinting, standing still. Nada! Not noticeable whatsoever other than the fact that it's bright, beautiful, and colorful! I did my favorite 6.5 mile lake loop this evening and watched every passing car give me plenty of room. I DEFINITELY recommend this for anyone who is running into the twilight/night hours. I can now extend my outdoor running into the later hours of the evening!" —Debeck
Get it from Amazon for $59.95+ (available in sizes S–XL).
9. A high-impact sports bra that'll provide you with amazing support, thanks to criss-cross straps that keep your boobs in place, even if you're doing HIIT or running hard. Reviewers say it's comfy to wear to the gym and helps reduce bouncing.
Promising review: "I like to run a lot (specially long distances) and I do HIIT every day, so a high impact sport bra is a necessity. I had the idea that in order to get a good sport bra that works for me, I needed to spend a lot of money and I was used to spend twice (or even more) for a bra that did half the job that this one does. It’s comfortable to wear (and easy to take off after working out) and as soon as you put it on you will feel that everything is in place and makes you feel good." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in women's sizes S–5XL and 13 colors).
10. A stationary bike with comfy seating, adjustable resistance, a multi-functional display, and a space-saving design. If you don't live near a studio or can't commute to one, you can still have a fun solo cycling session right in your living space.
Promising review: "This bike is easy to assemble, which works out good for a person like me who is not very patient. I like the color too, it sort of adds an accent in my house with this black and red color, but it is not too big to take too much space in the house (that was my worry before we assembled it). It is comfortable to ride on, enough padding on the seat, and definitely an excellent tool to work out and burn some extra calories! " —Elaine
Get it from Amazon for $199.
11. A FlipBelt so you don't have to carry anything when you go running on a sidewalk or trail. It has four pockets that'll securely hold your AirPods case, cards, keys, and phone. You can finally focus on your mileage without losing essential items.
Another cool feature of this FlipBelt is that it's reflective, so it'll be helpful if you run in low visibility conditions. Love running on trails with wet branches and mud? No problem, because you can throw the FlipBelt in the washing machine when you're done working out.
Promising review: "Love my FlipBelt. It fits my iPhone 7 that has an OtterBox on it, and did not budge once during my 6-mile run. At the four-mile mark, I even tried adjusting it because I thought there's no way this thing is staying in place so well, and it was still in the exact same spot as when I started my run. I also noticed I was able to run faster than usual and I think it's because I wasn't concentrating on holding my phone with its massive case on it. If you're in between sizes, I suggest going a size down. Can't wait to wear this for my upcoming half-marathons in the fall!" —kel07
Get it from Amazon for $28.99+ (available in XXS–XXL and 13 colors).
12. A TikTok famous workout tank you'll want to wear for so many workouts because it's so comfy and has removable pads. No digging, underwire, or hooks, just support for your chest when you need it.
Check out all the ways to wear this top on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Honestly saw this on TikTok and contemplated getting it for a long time. I’m so glad I committed! It’s extremely comfortable. The padding is amazing so you don’t have to worry about a bra underneath at all. You can wear it with sweats or leggings to the gym or even dress it up for a night out. Considering more colors for sure!" —Kristyn Long
Get it from Amazon for $22.99 (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 20 colors).
13. A weighted fitness hoop that'll give you a fun ab workout basically anywhere at home — all you need is a small space to use it! This adjustable gem will take you straight back to P.E. class as you move your hips to your favorite Spotify playlist. Added bonus? Your core will also be FEELING IT thanks to the attached 3-pound weight and you don't have to do crunches on the floor.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Like everyone else I saw this on TikTok and decided to give it a shot. Super fun to use. I'll admit it's difficult to start but once you get the hang of it after a few minutes it's super easy and fun. It is a little loud but nothing unbearable. The pieces are easy to add to, and the weight is not too heavy or light." —Richard Enriquez
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in eight colors).
14. An anti-blister balm to prevent any oozing blisters and irritation. This stick goes smoothly over your toes and heels, so you can rock your favorite pair of running sneakers without saying "ouch" every time you hit the pavement.
Promising review: "I love this product! Typically when I run more than two to three miles I get some hot spots, irritation, or a blister, and this made my whole run enjoyable! I got one of my best times during a 5K while using this product. I could focus on doing a great job rather than worrying about my feet." —A. Adams
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
15. And an anti-chafe balm, because chafing should be the least of your concerns while you're jogging or sprinting. This formula gently glides on and helps reduce irritation in areas where your sports bra or compression shorts rub against skin.
Promising review: "I am an endurance athlete. Been running for more than 30 years, and currently focus on marathons and ultras. Body Glide is an essential part of the running kit for any rubbing, chafing, or blistering. From clothing hot spots to feet (even when running barefoot it works for me!), this is a superb product. To ensure a worry free long run or a race, I use this as prevention on any areas that can rub, chafe, or blister. No scent that I have been able to detect, and not greasy or any residue, or any indication visibly that any product is being used, once applied. Nothing I’ve used compares to Body Glide." —Kit Clayton
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in three sizes and also in 2-packs).
16. An adjustable weight bench for various dumbbell exercises. With seven back positions and three seat positions, you can comfortably sit and lay on your back while you're completing bicep curls or chest presses. No more using the floor or a flimsy chair when you want to work on your upper body.
It folds up for compact storage!
Promising review: "I live in a studio apartment and had a full bench that I couldn’t stand looking at anymore. I wanted something just as functional but easy to store. This bench is perfect! I was afraid it wouldn’t be as sturdy as my other bench and that I may not be able to do step-ups safely on it. I could not have been more wrong. This bench is high quality and extremely sturdy. Folds down easily and comes fully assembled. It honestly has blown me away. Worth every penny. Slips right into my closet. With this, my power blocks, and resistance bands I can have a fully functioning gym set up available to me right in the closet of my studio apartment! Wish I would have purchased sooner." —Breanna
Get it from Amazon for $169.79.
17. An acupressure mat and pillow set because your bod is so dang tight after exercising at the gym. It can help reduce tension, thanks to over 7,000 (!!!) small acupressure points that target muscles. Lay down on both for 10 to 30 minutes if you need a little relief. Your neck and back will say "thank you" for this soothing duo.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Honestly a friend sent me a TikTok video on this item. I was like for $20 I'll try it, and oh my god, I have lower back problems and 20 minutes lying on this spiking mat helped relieve pressure. I work remotely and am sitting down for eight to 10 hours a day, so tension builds up and this totally worked. So many ways to try using the mat." —Arlington Ink
Get it from Amazon for $28.32 (available in 14 colors).
18. A time-marked water bottle to keep track of your daily H2O intake. Staying hydrated is key during workouts and this container will let you know if you're drinking enough water and when it needs to be refilled.
This water bottle holds up to 32 ounces of liquid!
Promising review: "I had trouble keeping track of my water consumption just due to me forgetting. The bottle’s quite helpful with the measurements for every hour so I know exactly how much I’m drinking throughout the day or how much I need to drink. I also use the bottle during my workouts and in the inevitable event I knock it down, even without the lock on the cap, it’s still sturdy." —Erynid
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 (available in three colors).
19. A set of cooling towels you'll probably thank yourself a million times for bringing to the gym. After you'e done working out, just wet them and they'll feel cool to the touch — perfect for placing on overheated areas like your head, neck, and shoulders. Or, use them dry and they'll wick away sweat from your skin, so you won't feel like a puddle after cardio or strength training.
Check them out on TikTok here.
Promising review: "I saw these recommended on a TikTok for disabled people whom can't regulate their temperature in the heat, and omg, was it worth buying them. You just add cold water and it's like an ice pack without the burning of the ice. Excited to use them all summer!" —Muirgen Neal
Get a set of four for $18.99 (available in 13 color combos).
20. A nonslip yoga mat, because you don't want to slide around while you move from pose to pose. It's also cushioned to give your wrists and knees extra support during indoor yoga sessions.
If you're looking for a shorter mat (24 inches x 69 inches x 5mm), this lightweight one can also work for your practice!
Promising review: "I was going to buy an $80 yoga mat for my boyfriend because he has trouble fitting on standard mats. He's tall and he can lay on this crown-to-foot without hanging off at all. Also does not have a chemical smell that mats sometimes have." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $48.28 (available in two colors).
21. And a yoga strap to help you get more flexible on the mat: Slip it around your feet or knees to stretch out tight muscles that need some relief. Reviewers also swear by it if you're new to yoga and would like to try more poses.
Promising review: "Nicely woven yoga strap. It's relatively soft, but durable and strong. The rings are a good thickness, and it works well for me. I've only been using it for a month for at home beginner's yoga, but its perfect for getting into and/or holding poses I wouldn't be able to otherwise." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $6.95+ (available in three sizes and 19 colors).
22. An ab roller so you can ~roll~ your way to a stronger core on your bedroom floor. If you need a break from your go-to crunches and sit-ups, this compact gadget will put your muscles to work in less time than a typical ab circuit.
Promising review: "Normally I'm not one to go out and buy the latest fitness product. I had a 'classic' ab wheel I used but wanted something sturdy with resistance and safe. Additionally, I was seeking a product that would give me me a quick ab workout with minimal risk of injury. Here is where the Ab Carver Pro steps in. It has resistance, is safe and stable to use, and is versatile in terms of different directions of movement." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
23. An exercise ball with resistance bands that'll give you so many ways to work out your entire body. Leg raises? Check. Bicep curls? Check. Elevated crunches? Check. Oh, and it doubles as a comfy seat that'll help you sit up straight if you're working at a desk or watching TV.
This exercise ball comes with two attachable resistance bands and a stability ball workout poster.
Promising review: "I'm not ready to head back to the gym yet, but need something fun to do at home. I've always loved stability balls but adding the resistance bands is a whole new way to work out! It requires balance at the same time you are working out different muscles. This is something I think I will stick with because it is fun and simple. I did one workout with the resistance bands and can definitely feel it already!" —Patti H.
Get it from Amazon for $37.99 (available in three colors).