1. A paw wax because it'll help protect your pup's paws from hot pavement, dirt, and snow while they play outside and go on walks with you. Rub this vitamin E and beeswax–rich formula on their paw pads two to three times a week to soothe cracked and dry areas.
2. A set of packing cubes to help you organize everything you packed in a crammed suitcase. Pants, shirts, dresses...whatever you're wearing for vacay, these compact containers will hold them all without taking up a ton of space.
3. A cleaning paste that's popular on TikTok and will save you so much time — it'll tackle stubborn stains on your stove, bathroom sink, kitchen tiles, and more messy surfaces at home in basically no time. No more scrubbing and wiping for hours.
4. A gorgeous Always Pan to replace the messy stack of cookware in your kitchen: This multipurpose gem has a vented top, a nonstick surface, a steaming basket, and a wooden spoon that attaches to the handle. You can use it to boil noodles, fry eggs, and sauté meat and veggies!
5. A "wine wand" you'll sing praises for, because it'll help filter out pesky histamines and sulfites that may be responsible for your vino headaches, which are not fun to deal with. Place it in a glass of Merlot or Chardonnay so you can enjoy your next wine night.
6. Glossier's Boy Brow, which'll get your brows in fab shape even if it's been a while since you've tweezed them. It'll groom unruly hairs and give your arches an amazing glow-up with a powerhouse formula (lecithin, oleic acid, and soluble collagen) that'll fluff them up and hold them in place.
7. A door draft stopper so you can stop hot air from leaving your home when its cold outside. Attach it to the bottom of your door and enjoy the warmth of your home for once. No more wearing layers of sweats and piling on the blankets.
8. A color-depositing conditioner because you won't have to use DIY hair dye kits *or* spend lots of money on salon appointments to upkeep your 'do. It's semi-permanent and helps boost the vibrancy of color-treated strands every time you wash your hair. Buh-bye, fading, it's been real!
9. A shower phone mount that'll make it so easy to watch an episode of Squid Game *and* wash your hair at the same time. The best part? You can still touch the screen without getting your phone soaked, thanks to a protective barrier.
10. A Habit skin mister because you'll get great sun protection without touching your face. Spritz this SPF 41 mist on your skin and go about your day. Oh, and it smells so good thanks to its lavender, rosemary, and rose geranium scent.
11. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
12. A surface cover to make your boring countertops look *way better* than they did before. Everyone will be asking, "did you redo part of your kitchen?!" when IRL, you just stuck on this marble-print adhesive and didn't get expensive renovations.
13. An anti-fog spray that'll help keep your glasses clear while you wear a mask. This gentle formula doesn't leave streaks behind and prevents fogging, so you don't have to stop and wipe down your cloudy frames throughout the day.
It can also be used on other fog-prone surfaces, including binoculars and windshields!
Promising review: "I bought this product because wearing a face mask makes my glasses fog. It works all day with only one application, unless I have been doing a lot of activity, then I might have to reapply. Just spray it on the clean lenses of your glasses then wipe dry with a clean dry, lintless cloth, as simple as that. I was so impressed that I gave my second bottle to my team members for them to use. I would not hesitate to buy this again when I need more in the future." —Tonya Crippen
Get it from Amazon for $10.55.
14. A soft footrest so you can prop your feet up *and* avoid cramping while you type on your computer. (You're def going to want to give those heels and toes some sweet, sweet relief during the workday!)
15. A two-pack of stainless-steel tongue cleaners to top off your daily oral hygiene routine: If your tongue looks grimy and is turning a questionable color, this small tool will scrape away all the gross gunk lodged in it.
16. A ring size adjuster you'll love because it'll prevent loose rings from falling off your fingers. Slide one of these onto the back of a loose ring and it'll stay in place while you type on a laptop, cook meals, and exercise with weights.
17. Water bottle–cleaning tablets that'll eliminate stubborn streaks and odors from your fave tumblers. These tiny tablets are chlorine free and easily dissolve, so you can stay hydrated and not drink out of a stinky container.
Promising review: "I used my first few tabs on my insulated water bottles to just wash/refresh and I didn’t realize how amazing these bad boys really are. We used them in an insulated metal travel coffee cup thing that was stained black inside and after soaking about two hours in hot water, it looked completely brand new again. I don’t know what kind of black magic is packed into these little tablets, but they’re totally worth every penny." —jtobair
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8+ (also available in a 36-pack and 72-pack).
18. A grooming glove you'll want to have on hand for a ~purrfect~ brushing session that won't leave clumps of hair on the floor: This small tool gently picks up shedded fur and gives your kitty a nice massage in the process.
Promising review: "This glove is the ultimate pet mitt that massages every muscle of your pet baby. Sami rolls over after I finish one side to make sure I cover her entire body. Not only is it a treat for my Sami but it removes a lot of fur and her coat is shiny, smooth, and soft, which is a plus for me and no fur is on the floor or couch. This is a great price and a must-buy." —Cody Blackwolf
Get it from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in four colors).
19. A cool pill-removing, pumice-esque stone that'll help revive clothes you always wear. Brush this baby across your fave sweatshirts or sweaters and say buh-bye to bad pilling. They'll look *almost* brand new in no time.
20. A six-outlet wall charger for your bedroom that's lacking in outlets and looks a little creepy when it's completely dark. It comes with two USB fast-charging ports, six spots to charge your gadgets, *and* a small night-light for additional brightness.
Promising review: "Love this. I have many items to plug in now that I have to office at home. There’s plenty of room to plug in two laptops, a computer, a monitor, and my Alexa safely. It’s a little bulkier than I was expecting but that is due to the room your items will need." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $19.97.
21. And a thin socket cover with an attached power strip, because you can *finally* push your couch against a wall without an awkward gap. If you're done dealing with a bulky plug or power strip, this small gadget can help.
Promising review: "This product is awesome! We bought one in the office to stop a nearby chair from continuously hitting the outlet plugs. It solved the problem right away. So we ordered three more to use anywhere there is bulk on the wall. It saves space, makes arranging furniture and desks easy, it's clean looking. Someone is a genius. Thanks so much!" —Jay
Get it from Amazon for $23.95+ (available in five sizes).
22. A Revlon one-step drying brush that'll dry *and* style your hair at the speed of light: Three heat settings will get to work on wet strands, while rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends.
23. A set of Shoe Slotz for all the heels, pumps, and sandals taking over your closet shelf. Want to to make more room? Put a shoe on the shelf, top it with a Shoe Slot, and stack the matching pair on top. Your tiny closet juust received a space upgrade.
Promising review: "I will spare you the horrific 'before' picture of the complete nightmare that was my closet floor. Just imagine a dusty mess with shoes thrown all over each other in a sad attempt at giving some appearance of order, and you will have a good idea of why buying this shoe organizer was one of the best ideas I've had this year. The floor now looks so neat and tidy I can't believe my eyes every time I open my closet doors." —Veronica, just an average reader, you know?
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $27.95+ (also available in packs of 20 and 40).
24. A robot vacuum cleaner to suck up pet hair, food crumbs, and dirt around your home: If your cat or dog is shedding a lot throughout the year, this small gadget will help minimize fur clumps indoors.
Promising review: "Literally one of the best items I’ve bought off of Amazon. I have an English bulldog and now that summer is approaching, he’s shedding his winter coat. I let this baby go one round through my kitchen and all the hair is gone! It was able to pick up all the hair in one round while it would’ve taken me two rounds of sweeping! Don’t waste your time on other models and buy this one!" —hayden
Get it from Amazon for $199.99 (available in two colors).
25. An all-in-one avocado slicer that divides, pits, *and* slices your avocados for you. This nifty gadget ~halves~ the time it'll take to get these fruits ready for guacamole and toast.
Promising review: "Of all the kitchen gadgets I own, we use this one the most! We eat an avocado almost every day, so I love that this does everything we need! It cuts it in half effortlessly, pulls the pit, and slices the good stuff. If you are eat avocados regularly, invest in this tool. It will save you so much time and effort compared to using several different things to get the job done. I've recommended this to several friends and they've all thanked me for it! As an added bonus I like that we can wash it in the dishwasher." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $10.99.