31 Problem-Solving Products For Anyone Who Loves Working Out
Let these lifesavers ~work out~ any problems that may arise during your next sweat session.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of high-rise bike shorts that won't slip down or ride up while you do bodyweight circuits. These babies hit your waist at the right spot and go with all your fave activewear looks.
2. A pair of ventilated workout gloves because it's been a minute since your hands didn't have blisters from lifting weights. Slide these on before strength training circuits and your skin will thank you.
3. Glow-in-the-dark running armbands so you can stay safe during your a.m. or p.m. workouts. These bands easily slide onto your arms and help make you more visible when it's early in the morning or late at night.
4. Compression socks because nothing kills a workout more than painful cramps and swelling. Slip these on your calves and *go the distance* on your next run, thanks to better circulation.
5. A non-slip yoga mat you'll want to have on hand for yoga sequences and core work. Shifting from Downward Dog to Chaturanga Dandasana just got easier, thanks to this mat's textured, non-slip surface.
6. A pair of sculpted leggings so you can move comfortably during high-intensity circuits and not think twice about them slipping down during squats, jumping jacks, or burpees. And did we mention there are also pockets for your phone and keys?
7. A folding exercise bike to turn your room into a cycling studio, even if you are tight on space. It has an LCD display that shows distance, calories burned, and pulse stats, *and* a comfy seat for your tush. It folds up *and* easily fits in a corner too, making this gem perfect for apartment workouts.
8. Exercise cards because you can mix up your fitness routine with planks, push-ups, and burpees galore. Whenever you find yourself in a debate about whether to work your core, arms, or back, let these cards determine your next sweat sesh.
9. A yoga strap to help you get flexible during yoga poses: Slip it around your feet or knees to stretch and get the most out of your practice.
10. Lightweight training shoes for HIIT, weight lifting, dancing, and every workout in between. They also feature easy laces and a flexible shape, so your feet will be free from pain while you get moving indoors or outdoors.
11. A compact treadmill so you don't have to cancel your workout on rainy days. Run with the riser up or switch it down if you want to walk. It also doesn't make a lot of noise, so your neighbors won't hear every step you take.
12. A sturdy foam roller that'll help soothe tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so you can enjoy your post-workout recovery time.
13. A non-slip yoga towel for your hot yoga sessions at home: It not only comes in cute colors, but helps absorb sweat and prevents sliding. Flowing from one pose to the next will be a breeze with this exercise essential.
14. A sweat-absorbing sports bra that won't leave your chest soaked after doing push-ups, sprints, and bodyweight moves. Breathable material and a supportive shape will keep your boobs dry and comfy during workouts.
15. A set of resistance bands so you can challenge your upper and lower body without bulky equipment. Do squats, lunges, and more moves with these bands that come in five different resistance levels (x-light, light, medium, heavy and x-heavy).
16. A lightweight jacket to keep you cool and dry when you go on solo runs, hikes, and walks. With four-way stretch and water-repellent material, you'll be comfy and not have to worry about rain getting you wet.
17. A hydration running belt that comes not only with one, but two fillable water bottles and a roomy pocket for your essentials. Yes to hydration and *not* loosing your keys during a workout.
18. A budget-friendly fitness tracker so you can monitor your heart rate, count steps, and observe calories burned while you exercise. You can even access your health data by week or month, which can help you stick to your fitness goals *and* see your progress in a non-complicated format.
19. An anti-chafe balm that'll spare you the struggle of redness and irritation from your compression tanks and shorts.
20. Anti-chafing thigh bands to wear during high-intensity exercises. These lil' helpers are made to reduce sweat and chafing, and easily slip under activewear bottoms. Raise your hand if you're done dealing with irritated thighs after working out.
21. A funnel neck pullover so perfect for breezy walks, hikes, and outdoor yoga. When it's a little chilly and you still want to layer something underneath, this top will keep you warm without causing you to sweat too much.
22. A sporty baseball cap because you need a little shade and protection from the sun on long hikes and jogs. It also doubles up as a great accessory and will go with all your activewear outfits.
23. A hydration pack that'll give you plenty of room for water and hiking essentials. It comes with a two-liter hydration bladder and secure large pocket to hold your phone, sunglasses, and a jacket. You won't need to carry a bulky backpack on outdoor adventures anymore.
24. A Core Max 2.0 because you'll basically have a home gym without having to buy so much equipment. You can do crunches, push-ups, and multiple bodyweight movements with this compact device that'll help you ~work up a sweat~ in your apartment or studio.
25. Core sliders for days when you want to give your abs the ultimate treatment and watch TV at the same time. Your transverse abdominis and obliques will be *on fire* after using these helpers for planks, push-ups, and mountain climbers.
26. A motivational water bottle to remind yourself to drink plenty of water on workout days. With time markers and words of encouragement, you'll stay hydrated and not be thirsty in between reps.
27. Athletic tape because sore muscles can be a *pain* after a strenuous workout. This tape won't feel uncomfortable on your skin and help aid the recovery process.
28. Neoprene-coated dumbbells to help you build muscle and advance your strength training circuits. They won't slip out of your hands and they're perfect for tricep extensions or bicep curls.
29. Push-up bars that'll feel way better than dumbbells or bare hands when you're doing push-ups on the floor. Each handle gives you a solid grip, so you're not slipping and sliding when you're moving up and down.
30. A cooling towel you'll want to keep on hand whenever you're sweaty and really, really hot after a workout. Rinse under cold water, wring it out, and drape around your bod to prevent overheating.
31. Spiral hair ties because your hair will look fab, stay in place, and not feel too pulled back when you exercise. Nothing's more annoying than a strand falling out while you're wrapping up your run or ab circuit.
That feeling when you take your treadmill workout to the next level:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.