30 Problem-Solving Products That'll Be Incredibly Useful For Your Exercise Routine
Exercise with ease, thanks to dumbbell racks, breathable tank tops, and more fitness essentials.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. An adjustable stepping machine with resistance bands and a space-saving design, so you can have a mini cardio session even if you don't have room for a big elliptical.
2. A sturdy foam roller that'll help soothe tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so you can enjoy your post-workout recovery time.
3. A wire-free sports bra, so you can keep back pain and bouncing at bay. Breathable fabric, a secure shape, *and* a comfy hook-and-eye closure? The workout gods have spoken.
4. A budget-friendly fitness tracker to monitor your heart rate, count steps, and observe calories burned while you exercise. You can even access your health data by week or month, which can help you stick to your fitness goals *and* see your progress in a noncomplicated format.
5. A pair of comfy sneakers you'll want to have on hand for cardio workouts. It comes with a bean bag-like cushioning system that'll help you get the most out of your run sans pain.
6. Compression socks, because you want to keep leg swelling at bay and run comfortably for long periods of time. They're also made with a breathable material to prevent moisture from getting in the way of your sweat session.
7. A pair of sculpted leggings, so you can move comfortably during high-intensity circuits and not think twice about them slipping down during squats, jumping jacks, or burpees. And did we mention there are also pockets for your phone and keys!
8. An exercise ball that'll help strengthen your core and easily fit under your desk when you're not using it. Yes you can totally hit all those ab muscles while you binge-watch your fave shows or movies.
9. An interactive Plankboard, so you can hit all your key body areas (think core, legs, arms, and back) and boost your balance abilities while you play games on your smart TV or phone. You also need a big home gym to get a killer workout with this gadget.
10. A nonslip yoga mat you'll want to have on hand for core work and yoga sessions. Shifting from Downward Dog to Chaturanga Dandasana just got easier, thanks to this mat's textured, nonslip surface.
11. A pair of workout shorts that'll hit your waist at the right spot, stay in place, and keep you dry during cardio exercise. With moisture-wicking fabric and a gorgeous print, you'll be ~working up a sweat~ in style.
12. A dumbbell rack to safely store weights in a corner or closet. With 10 slots and a tiered design, you won't have to worry about tripping over one of your dumbbells again in between sets.
13. A pack of exercise cards, so you can mix up your fitness routine with planks, push-ups, and burpees galore. Whenever you find yourself in a debate about whether to work your core, arms, or back, let these cards determine your next sweat sesh.
14. Anti-chafing thigh bands to wear during high-intensity exercises. These lil' helpers are made to reduce sweat and chafing, and easily slip under activewear bottoms. Raise your hand if you're done dealing with irritated thighs after working out.
15. A lightweight jacket for solo runs, hikes, and walks. With four-way stretch and breathable material, you'll be comfy and sweat-free during outdoor adventures.
16. Glow-in-the-dark running armbands, so you can stay safe during your a.m. or p.m. workouts. These bands easily slide onto your arms and help make you more visible when it's early in the morning or late at night.
17. A pair of ventilated workout gloves, because it's been a minute since your hands didn't have blisters from lifting weights. Slide these on before strength training circuits and your skin will thank you.
18. A time-marked water bottle to keep track of your daily H2O intake. Staying hydrated is key during workouts and this container will let you know if you're drinking enough water.
19. A nonslip yoga towel for your hot yoga sessions at home: It not only comes in cute colors, but helps absorb sweat and prevents sliding. Flowing from one pose to the next will be a breeze with this workout essential.
20. An anti-chafe balm to keep your body safe from skin rubbing issues like redness and irritation. Rock those bike shorts and crush your workout without discomfort.
21. A balance ball trainer that'll help you squat, do leg lifts, and stabilize your core, even if you don't have room for a gigantic home gym.
22. A set of resistance bands, so you challenge your upper and lower body basically anywhere in your house without bulky equipment. Do squats, lunges, and more moves with these bands that come in five different resistance levels (x-light, light, medium, heavy and x-heavy).
23. A sporty baseball cap, because you need a little shade and protection from the sun on long hikes and jogs. It also doubles up as a great accessory and will go with all your activewear outfits.
24. Coconut water that'll help keep you hydrated and tastes so dang good: If you're over drinking sugary sports drinks but don't always like to have plain H2O, you can quench thirst with this non-GMO and vegan beverage.
25. A ventilated tank top to wear for high-impact and low-impact activities, so your bod won't be too sweaty. Mesh material in the back helps wick away perspiration, while a racerback-friendly shape works with multiple types of sports bras.
26. A hydration running belt that comes not only with one, but two fillable water bottles and a roomy pocket for your essentials. Yes to hydration and *not* loosing your keys during a workout.
27. A striped bodysuit to slip into whenever you don't feel like wearing the same workout tank or T-shirt: This one-piece has a U-back shape and cotton fabric, so you will still be comfortable when the sun's out.
28. Athletic tape, because sore muscles can be a *pain* after a strenuous workout. This tape won't feel uncomfortable on your skin and help aid the recovery process.
29. A pair of running insoles for long walks, jogs, and sprints: These are designed to minimize shock by 40% and help keep your feet smelling fresh. Buh-bye shin splints and stinky feet.
30. A stationary bike that'll take you straight to the studio with comfy seating, adjustable resistance, a multi-functional display, and a space-saving design. You may not be in class, but you can have your own sweat session indoors.
You ~feeling the burn~ while you workout with new fitness gear:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.