23 Problem-Solving Products That Fitness Enthusiasts Actually Swear By
Exercise in comfort *and* keep soreness at bay with these fitness essentials.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A sturdy foam roller that'll help soothe tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so you can enjoy your post-workout recovery time.
2. A custom-fit sports bra, because it's been a minute since you've found a good one for your at-home fitness routine. No more digging, tightness, or bouncing.
3. A pair of comfy sneakers you'll want to have on hand for cardio workouts. It comes with a bean bag-like cushioning system that'll help you get the most out of your run sans pain.
4. A yoga strap to help you get flexible during yoga poses: Slip it around your feet or knees to stretch and get the most out of your practice.
5. A pair of sculpted leggings, so you can move comfortably during high-intensity circuits and not think twice about them slipping down during squats, jumping jacks, or burpees. And did we mention there are also pockets for your phone and keys!
6. Compression socks, because you want to keep leg swelling at bay and run comfortably for long periods of time. They're also made with a breathable material to prevent moisture from getting in the way of your sweat session.
7. A pair of performance joggers that'll minimize sweat while you hit up the treadmill or do barre in your living room. They're made with a comfy, moisture-wicking fabric to help you stay dry during your fitness routine. Repeat after me: No. More. Sweat. Stains.
8. A budget-friendly fitness tracker to monitor your heart rate, count steps, and observe calories burned while you exercise. You can even access your health data by week or month, which can help you stick to your fitness goals *and* see your progress in a non-complicated format.
9. A breathable and stylish crop top, so you can stay cool while you get movin' on hot days. With a mesh-back panel and comfy shape, you'll be perspiration-free while you walk, cycle, or run outdoors.
10. Anti-chafing thigh bands to wear during high-intensity exercises. These lil' helpers are made to reduce sweat and chafing, and easily slip under activewear bottoms. Raise your hand if you're done dealing with irritated thighs after working out.
11. A non-slip yoga mat you'll want to have on hand for yoga sequences and core work. Shifting from Downward Dog to Chaturanga Dandasana just got easier, thanks to this mat's textured, non-slip surface.
12. A pair of high-rise bike shorts that won't slip down or ride up while you do bodyweight circuits. These babies hit your waist at the right spot and go with all your fave activewear looks.
13. A pack of exercise cards so you can mix up your fitness routine with planks, push-ups, and burpees galore. Whenever you find yourself in a debate about whether to work your core, arms, or back, let these cards determine your next sweat sesh.
14. A lightweight jacket to keep you cool and dry when you go on solo runs, hikes, and walks. With four-way stretch and water-repellent material, you'll be comfy and not have to worry about rain getting you wet.
15. Glow-in-the-dark running armbands, so you can stay safe during your a.m. or p.m. workouts. These bands easily slide onto your arms and help make you more visible when it's early in the morning or late at night.
16. A mega pack of hair ties that won't pull on your hair and keep strands locked in place. You don't want to deal with a loose pony tail or bun when you're in the middle of a set of squats, lunges, or crunches.
17. A time-marked water bottle to keep track of your daily H2O intake. Staying hydrated is key during workouts and this container will let you know if you're drinking enough water.
18. A sporty visor that'll act like a shield for your eyes and face when you're exercising outside. No more glare or sunburns while you play tennis or jog!
19. A pair of ventilated workout gloves, because it's been a minute since your hands didn't have blisters from lifting weights. Slide these on before strength training circuits and your skin will thank you.
20. A supportive top with moisture-wicking fabric *and* UPF 50+ protection, so you can stay cool and sunburn-free while you enjoy warm weather workouts. If your activewear is making you feel too hot, it may be time to wear more breathable pieces.
21. A non-slip yoga towel for your hot yoga sessions at home: It not only comes in cute colors, but helps absorb sweat and prevents sliding. Flowing from one pose to the next will be a breeze with this workout essential.
22. A pair of lightweight training shoes for HIIT, weight lifting, dancing, and every workout in between. They also feature easy laces and a flexible shape, so your feet will be free from pain while you get movin' indoors.
You, after you have a great indoor or outdoor workout:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.