36 Problem-Solving Products That Are So Good You May Or May Not Shed A Tear Of Gratitude
A blackhead pore vacuum, a plant moisture meter, and more problem-solving things that work so well.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A teeth-whitening pen that'll get your pearly whites in better shape without an expensive dentist appointment. Use this pen for a minute each day to get your teeth four to eight shades whiter and remove stubborn stains. 🦷
2. A Briogeo scalp treatment to soothe your flaky and itchy scalp: Whether you're dealing with mild dandruff or product buildup, this charcoal and tea tree formula will provide hydration and remove impurities. And, it's designed for curly, coily, wavy, and straight hair!
3. An antiseptic spray for your pet's skin irritations. Aloe and vitamin E help cleanse and deodorize areas that are itchy and red. Spray this gentle formula on your doggo's face folds and paws for a little relief.
4. A portable car vacuum you can take on the go for impromptu messes. If your small human spills crackers or your doggo leaves muddy tracks while you're traveling, just plug it into your vehicle's12-V AUX outlet to clean up the floor.
5. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey for your favorite dishes that need a flavor boost. Drizzle this sweet-and-spicy condiment onto tacos, grilled cheese, pizza, and more dishes to take 'em to the next level. 🌶️
Promising review: "I was told about this product months ago and had it in my Amazon cart for a while before I finally purchased it. All I can say is WOW! I wish I had brought this little baby home sooner! It is amazing on pizza, but my family and I have had a great time finding other uses for this unbelievably versatile product. Move over, Sriracha, Mike's Hot Honey is the new favorite in our home." —Pamela
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
6. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream to help treat a myriad of skincare issues, including eczema, dryness, and redness. Formulated with superfoods (aloe vera and manuka honey), this cream quickly absorbs into the skin and helps nourish irritated areas on your face.
7. A razor protector for shaving blades that are always rusting and aren't cheap to replace. Designed for both men and women's razors, this cover has a flexible fit, keeps your razor dry in between showers, *and* protects it when you're on the road. Plus, your razor blades can last up to three times longer!
Promising review: "This was a great find! I wanted to test this for myself, so I put two razors in the shower with one having the Steelbee. I shaved every other time with each razor and within weeks I could tell a big difference. The razor without the Steelbee has rust spots and is much duller. All of the razors in the house will now be using this. I even used this on my most recent business trip last week and it doubled as a great travel protector." —Rob May
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
8. A comfy pillowcase you'll love to use if you wash your hair before bed. It has two sides, one microfiber towel side with a waterproof liner and a soft-material side that'll help reduce frizziness. You won't have to sleep on a wet pillow again.
You can choose from three pillow materials: cotton, or elevate your sleeping experience with polyester or satin (each costs an extra $10).
DryZzz is a small business specializing in sleep-friendly products. They're known for their dual-purpose pillowcase that provides moisture protection and helps dry hair at the same time.
Promising review: "This is such a good idea! I have needed it for a long time. I used to put a microfiber towel over my pillow, so now I can stop doing that. I've already ordered another one to give my daughter." —The Grommet Shopper
9. A neoprene sleeve for the "sweaty" iced coffees that you love to drink year-round. No more condensation puddles or dealing with cold hands while you're sipping on a cold brew or matcha latte.
10. A multipurpose cleaning paste that'll save you so much time — it'll tackle stubborn stains on your stove, bathroom sink, kitchen tiles, and more messy surfaces at home. No more scrubbing and wiping for hours.
11. A set of makeup sponges for blending face makeup. It can be used with BB cream, concealer, foundation, and powder-based formulas. No more streaks, smudging, or caking if you're trying to achieve a professional-level look.
12. An automatic stirrer that'll stir food in a pan for you, so you don't have to worry about burning your meal when you're chopping up ingredients, reading a recipe on your tablet, or setting the table.
13. A pet hair remover to pick up all the pet hair hiding around your home. It'll quickly remove fur embedded in carpets, yoga mats, and couch cushions — just lightly sweep the stone over each surface — and turn it into a fluffy pile that could be mistaken for one of Paris Hilton's small dogs.
14. A hard-water stain remover for your shower door, faucet, and toilet bowl that still look grimy, even though you've tried cleaning them a million times. This formula gets to work on tough soap scum, mineral deposits, and water spots that won't budge, so your bathroom can look sparkling again.
15. A sock organizer so you can get your laundry done fast and not deal with missing pieces of clothing: just clip individual socks onto this cord, place it in the washing machine or dryer, and you won't waste time trying to find each sock's mate after a load is completed.
16. A reusable Swiffer duster head that'll lift up dust, pet fur, and more debris from hard-to-reach areas. Give your picture frames, blinds, and shelves a deep clean without using disposable paper towels or wipes.
17. A rose gold–toned rechargeable electric lighter for all the candles on your windowsill, dresser, and bathroom ledge that you want to light. It's easy to use and recharges itself within 10 minutes. No more clouds of smoke from matches (or setting off the smoke alarm) in your home.
18. A moisture meter that'll help you worry less about watering your plant babies too little or too much. Stick the 7.7-inch probe into any plant to get a water reading at root level and you'll know right away if it's too wet, too dry, or just right.
19. An eyeshadow primer because you deserve to rock a cat eye or smoky-eye look without fading or smudging. Apply this across your lids *before* eyeshadow, so you won't have to touch up your makeup all day long...even if you accidentally rub your eye.
20. An affordable bidet attachment that'll effectively clean your bum without using a mountain of toilet paper. One other benefit of this device? You won't have to worry so much about clogging your toilet. 🙌
21. A six-outlet wall charger for your bedroom that's lacking in outlets and looks a little creepy when it's completely dark. It comes with two USB fast-charging ports, six plug-in spots for your gadgets, *and* a small night-light for brightness.
Promising review: "Love this. I have many items to plug in now that I have to office at home. There’s plenty of room to plug in two laptops, a computer, a monitor and my Alexa safely. It’s a little bulkier than I was expecting but that is due to the room your items will need." —Jennifer
Get it from Amazon for $16.97.
22. An under-desk walking pad so you can ~work up a sweat~ while you work at a desk. Slide this piece of equipment under a standing desk and you'll get to walk a mile (or two, or three!) during virtual meetings or random Slack convos with coworkers. Plus, you can exercise without going outside!
23. A funny microwave cleaner that'll remove food and leftover stains from your microwave. If it's covered in splattered sauce, soup, or grease, this tiny helper will speed up the cleaning process for you, so you can easily wipe away messes.
24. Kérastase's Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum because it works through tough strands while you sleep. It detangles and helps minimize breakage overnight, saving you a lot of time when you have to do your hair in the morning.
25. Stain-removing laundry detergent tablets for your dirty clothes covered in grass and mud. Pop one of these babies into a regular load of laundry and you'll be amazed to see gross, stained socks get the cleaning of a lifetime.
26. A pore vacuum to remove nasty grease, impurities, and oil from stubborn acne spots and blackheads. This gadget extracts gunk with deep suction, as opposed to only treating the skin's surface. After you're done, you'll probably want to frame the results because they'll be that satisfying.
27. A self-cleaning litter box so you won't have to scoop out poop or refill your kitty's throne for a couple of weeks. It comes with odor-control crystal litter, an automatic waste removal feature, and anti-leak disposable trays for seamless tidying.
28. AirPod putty cleaners that'll remove gross gunk from your dirty headphones. Gently press a flexible square into your AirPod speaker, peel it off, and you'll be amazed to see all the ear wax that's been hiding on your AirPods.
29. A dishwasher magnet because it'll instantly alert you (and everyone else you live with) if the dishes are clean or dirty. No more accidentally grabbing dirty plates or constantly asking your roommates about the status of the dishwasher.
30. A set of thick velvet slipcovers that'll instantly turn your dull sofa into a beautiful seating area. If your couch is covered in stains or looks a little worn, just place a couple of these on top for a jaw-dropping transformation that requires minimal effort. 😲
31. A set of two magnetic cheat sheets so you can bulk-cook lots of meals with your Instant Pot and know exactly how long to heat 'em up. From veggies to meat to seafood, you'll get a mini summary how much liquid is needed per batch, cooking time, and temperature.
Promising review: "Best invention ever for all Instant Pot fans! A must! I am so happy that I decided to give this product a try! What an amazing idea. I placed the smaller magnet right on the instant pot and use it daily for a quick reference. Instead of search the cookbook or internet, I can just glance over and know in an instant how to program my Instant Pot for that particular product." —Olesya R.
Get the set of two from Amazon for $8.99+ (available in two sizes).
And if you don't have an Instant Pot at the moment, you can buy one for $89.
32. An anti-fog spray that'll help keep your glasses clear while you wear a mask. This gentle formula doesn't leave streaks behind and prevents fogging, so you don't have to stop and wipe down your cloudy frames throughout the day.
It can also be used on other fog-prone surfaces, including binoculars and windshields!
Promising review: "I bought this product because wearing a face mask makes my glasses fog. It works all day with only one application, unless I have been doing a lot of activity, then I might have to reapply. Just spray it on the clean lenses of your glasses then wipe dry with a clean dry lintless cloth, as simple as that. I was so impressed that I gave my second bottle to my team members for them to use. I would not hesitate to buy this again when I need more in the future." —Tonya Crippen
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
33. An air purifier because it'll filter out allergens, pet dander, and various odors from indoor air. It's designed to minimize up to 99.97% of harmful air pollutants, dust mites, mold spores, pollen, and smoke in your living space.
34. An Around The Bush bikini sheet mask to soothe your bikini line that's prone to dryness, razor burn, and ingrown hairs. A powerhouse trio of honey extract, niacinamide, and witch hazel helps hydrate skin and minimize irritation, so you can comfortably wear underwear without saying "ouch!" post-shaving.
35. A set of bag holders for the food storage baggies you're always filling up with snacks and leftovers. It'll help hold 'em upright with a nonslip base, so you don't end up making a mess on your kitchen counter.
36. And a bottle of nail and cuticle care oil to strengthen your brittle nails. Whether you've worn too many acrylic nails or just have weaker nail beds, a powerhouse duo of vitamin E and jojoba oil will condition cuticles and minimize cracking and peeling.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.