25 Problem-Solving Products For Your Next Outdoor Workout
Say buh-bye to sweat, blisters, and dehydration while you get movin' outside.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Glow-in-the-dark running armbands, so you can stay safe during your a.m. or p.m. workouts. These bands easily slide onto your arms and help make you more visible when it's early in the morning or late at night.
2. A pair of comfy sneakers you'll want to have on hand for cardio workouts. It comes with a bean bag-like cushioning system that'll help you get the most out of your run sans pain.
3. A sturdy foam roller that'll help soothe tight muscles after kickboxing, running, and cycling. It has triple grid massage zones that'll get to work on all sore areas, so you can enjoy your post-workout recovery time.
4. A sporty baseball cap, because you need a little shade and protection from the sun on long hikes, jogs, and runs. It also doubles up as a great accessory and will go with all your activewear outfits.
5. A pair of workout shorts that'll hit your waist at the right spot, stay in place, and keep you dry during cardio exercise. With moisture-wicking fabric and a gorgeous print, you'll be ~working up a sweat~ in style.
6. A hydration pack, because you'll have plenty of room for water and hiking essentials. It comes with a two-liter hydration bladder and secure large pocket to hold your phone, sunglasses, and a jacket. You won't need to carry a bulky backpack anymore on outdoor adventures.
7. A pack of exercise cards so you can mix up your outdoor fitness routine with planks, push-ups, and burpees galore. Whenever you find yourself in a debate about whether to work your core, arms, or back, let these cards determine your next sweat sesh.
8. Compression socks, because you want to keep leg swelling at bay and run comfortably for long periods of time. They're also made with a breathable material to prevent moisture from getting in the way of your sweat session.
9. A pair of sculpted leggings, so you can move comfortably outdoors not think twice about them slipping down during squats, jumping jacks, or burpees. And did we mention there are also pockets for your phone and keys!
10. Anti-chafing thigh bands to wear during high-intensity exercises. These lil' helpers are made to reduce sweat and chafing, and easily slip under activewear bottoms. Raise your hand if you're done dealing with irritated thighs after working out.
11. A nonslip yoga towel for your hot yoga sessions outdoors: It not only comes in cute colors, but helps absorb sweat and prevents sliding. Flowing from one pose to the next will be a breeze with this workout essential.
12. A time-marked water bottle, so you can keep track of your daily H2O intake while you soak up the sun. Staying hydrated is key during exercise and this container will let you know if you're drinking enough water or need more.
13. A lightweight jacket to keep you cool and dry when you go on solo runs, hikes, and walks. With four-way stretch and water-repellent material, you'll be comfy and not have to worry about rain getting you wet.
14. A ventilated top with moisture-wicking fabric *and* UPF 50+ protection, so you can stay cool and sunburn-free while you enjoy warm weather workouts. If your activewear is making you feel too hot, it may be time to wear more breathable pieces.
15. A Fitbit Inspire HR that'll make it easy to monitor your heart rate, calories burned, and fitness activity whenever you're running or doing a HIIT circuit in the park.
16. Portable deodorant, so you can keep sweat and stinky underarms at bay during low-impact and high-impact activities. The temperature may be rising outside, but not having the right antiperspirant on hand is ~the pits.~
17. An anti-chafe balm to keep your body safe from skin rubbing issues like redness and irritation. Rock those compression shorts and crush your a.m. or p.m. run without discomfort.
18. And anti-blister balm, so you can give your feet some sweet relief from oozing and irritated areas. This stick goes smoothly over your toes and heels, whether you're wearing hiking sandals or athletic sneakers.
19. A running belt you'll want to wear if you're training for a race or taking a long stroll when it's hot outdoors: There's a vertical water bottle spot, a zippered pocket for your phone and keys, and an adjustable waistband. You won't get thirsty or lose anything along the way.
20. A sunscreen stick to apply to your face and bod before you go play soccer or volleyball on a sunny day. It has Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ and acts as a shield from UVA/UVB rays. No sunburns will stop your workout today. 👏
21. A jaw-dropping mesh sports bra you can wear for cycling, running, and jogging. It has interlocking seams that help reduce chafing and removable cups for extra comfort, so you won't have to worry about perspiration or irritation after workouts.
22. Wireless earbuds, because wearing bulky headphones during your next outdoor yoga or cardio session isn't fun. These headphones are super light, sweat-proof, and will block out annoying noise while you're on the move.
23. A pair of polarized sunglasses that won't slide down your nose and block annoying sun glare. Wear these babies on your next trail run or bike ride.
24. A pair of running insoles for long walks, jogs, and sprints: These are designed to minimize shock by 40% and help keep your feet smelling fresh. Buh-bye shin splints and stinky feet.
25. Spiral hair ties that'll hold your hair up in a bun, braid, or ponytail while you ~work up a sweat~ outside and won't hurt when you take 'em out.
You ~work up a sweat~ and enjoying a cardio session in your neighborhood:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.