28 Problem-Solving Products For Anyone Who Hates Cleaning Their Bathroom
~Take the plunge~ and clean your nasty bathroom with clog dissolvers, hair catchers, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Flower toilet cleaning stamps, because they provide a deep clean *and* they'll leave your bathroom throne smelling like roses. Stick one of these babies inside your toilet bowl and lengthen the time between cleanings.
2. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest yellow spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls (no intense scrubbing required). You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs in no time.
3. A jetted tub cleaner because your self-care time should be spent in a clean Jacuzzi sans flakes, soap buildup, and body oils.
4. A TubShroom that'll catch every dang hair in your bathtub. More than 17,000 customers love this tiny tool, which makes cleaning your drain less gross and helps prevent clogging.
5. A plant-based tub and tile cleaner so you can seamlessly wipe away soap scum, hard water stains, and mold from your shower. This formula gets to work on stubborn stains fast and has a subtle fresh scent.
6. A nontoxic disinfectant spray that smells heavenly and takes care of the dirty work for you. This citrusy formula removes messes from nonporous surfaces and dries quickly, plus you won't have to wipe away everything!
8. A drain clog dissolver because clogged toilets and bathtub drains don't deserve an ounce of your time. You'll be relieved when toilet paper, grease, hair wads, and soap scum *poof* disappear without the help of a plunger or plumber.
9. A hard water stain remover you'll want to apply to shower doors and sink handles that look grimy. Water stains and mineral build-up will be history with this formula, which will leave your bathroom areas shiny and stain-free.
10. Cleaning sponge gloves because your hands will be protected from soap scum, rust, and mildew whenever you need to give your bathroom a deep clean. You can even use the bristles to scrub away nasty messes in your sink and tub.
11. Rubbermaid's Reveal Power Scrubber so you can get your grout looking like a million bucks again sans effort. Thanks to pulsations, this tiny tool will scrub away all that mold, mildew, and debris hanging out in your shower.
12. A plunger and bowl brush set that'll be your fairy godmother when your toilet is backed up or has red rings. The heavy-duty plunger quickly clears up toilet paper and poo blockages and the brush gets in those hard-to-reach areas that need some help. Yes, we're not spending hours with a bad toilet today! 👏
13. A soap scum remover for times you don't want to spend hours and hours cleaning your bathtub. Just spray, let it sit for about 20 minutes, and scrub away nasty gook with a cloth.
14. Blueland's Bathroom Starter Set because tidying your toilet, sink, and shower will be less stressful. Fill the reusable cleaning bottle with water, drop in a cleaning tablet, and you're good to go. Your tub, tiles, and sink will thank you for the quick tidying treatment.
15. A FlexiSnake Drain Millipede to unclog painfully slow drains and remove gross gunk. This baby latches onto trapped hair and debris and gets 'em out, stat. Buh-bye loose strands, last night's toothpaste, and leftover soap.
16. A pumice stone so you can say goodbye to that gross toilet bowl ring that won't budge. It'll gently remove stubborn stains (like mineral deposits, scale, and rust) and make your toilet look amazing again without all that bleach.
17. A microfiber spin mop that'll be a sweet upgrade from a sponge and paper towels when you have to clean the bathroom floor. With a Splash Guard, hands-free wringing, and high-absorbing microfiber, you won't have to step (and slide) on dirty tiles again.
18. Deodorizing fizzy tablets for your stinky toilet that *still* smells funky all the dang time. Just place one in the bowl, watch it fizz, and your throne will smell like fresh-picked lavender.
19. Heavy-duty cleaning wipes if you're fed up with the soap scum, sticky face mask goo, and rust on your counters. They easily absorb messes and will save you so much time if you're bathroom is in bad shape.
20. An extendible tub and tile scrubber that'll work wonders if you need to deep-clean all the nooks and crannies of your tub. With an anti-microbial head and flexible shape, you can get to all those hard-to-reach areas of your bathroom, including corners, showerheads, and grout lines
21. A multi-surface cleaning powder because your bath tub, shower, sink, and toilet aren't going to magically tidy up on their own. Sprinkle this plant-based formula and scrub away all the grime with a sponge.
22. Microfiber cleaning cloths you'll want to use over and over again, especially if your bathroom is the definition of mess. They are super absorbent and scoop up dirt and debris from your toilet, tub, and sink. Plus, you can pop 'em in the wash after your tidying session.
23. A 2-in-1 bath and tile brush because the corners in your shower are an unpleasant sight and need tidying ASAP. Thanks to round bristles, you can give these grimy spots a 360-degree clean and seamlessly scrub away mildew, mold, and soap scum.
24. A ToiletShroom for moments when your toilet is really, really backed up and about to overflow. This tool pushes out clogs and gives your throne a lil' cleaning at the same time. You'll be so relieved that you didn't have to use your crappy plunger this time.
25. Drain deodorizer strips because whatever is lodged in the depths of your sink smells horrible and it's annoying you so much. 🤢 These little helpers quickly dissolve gunk and eliminate odors stinking up your bathroom.
26. A lightweight vacuum that'll suck up hair, debris, and other nasty grime from the bathroom floor. It's a stick and handle vacuum in-one, so you'll be able to clean all the corners around your toilet, sink, and door without trouble.
27. A multipurpose cleaner for every nook and cranny in your bathroom. Mouthwash stains, soap scum, and dirt don't stand a chance with this formula, which has organic lemon, essential oils, and distilled vinegar for a powerful clean.
28. A squeegee that'll get your bathroom mirror and shower door sparkling again. This baby removes soap scum and buildup from multiple surfaces and doesn't leave a streaky residue behind.
You, after giving your bathroom a deep clean:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.