Just 28 Gifts That Are Functional *And* Fashionable
They'll adore teddy coats, cozy beanies, and more gifts that are equally chic *and* useful for their wardrobe.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. Colorful hair barrettes to hold up strands and transform a boring 'do into something beautiful. They'll love wearing these beauties with their hair up or down.
2. A patch sweatshirt just begging to be part of their loungewear wardrobe. It's super warm, has a comfy shape perfect for layering, and a cute alien patch. They'll love wearing this whenever they relax at home or go for nature walks outside.
3. A teddy coat to keep them nice and toasty when it's chilly outside. This piece of outerwear gives all the cozy feels and has spacious pockets for their cell phone, keys, and wallet.
4. A pair of suede boots that'll match everything in their closet (even dresses they still want to wear during the winter) and still be comfy to walk in when it's cold outside.
5. A face mask chain for the friend who's always dropping or losing their face mask. This gold chain is super pretty, fits comfortably around their neck, and securely holds onto their face mask when they have to (briefly) take it off. They won't have to worry about it falling on the ground or getting dirty whenever they're on the go.
6. A fleece-lined hoodie because they can stay super cozy and not worry about hair damage. There is satin lining in the hood that feels like a soft pillow and helps remove friction (buh-bye breakage and dryness).
7. A striped sweater that'll be a cold weather staple for the fashionista in your life. When the temperature drops they'll be snug as heck, stay warm, and wear this gem over and over again.
8. Polarized sunglasses with a sleek shape that are great for everyday wear. If they're headed to the beach or simply spending time outside, these babies will shield their eyes from the sun and go with everything in their wardrobe.
9. A pair of comfy bike shorts they'll want to wear for running errands and working out. They're made with a soft fabric, have UPF 45+ protection, and won't ride up.
10. A quilted cross-body for the person who's always like "where are my keys, phone, and credit card" on repeat. Three pockets make organizing a breeze and they won't need to spend so much time looking for important essentials anymore.
11. An open front cardigan that'll be ~purrfect~ for in between weather days. Whether they're going to a winery or dining al fresco, they won't feel too hot or cold in this closet staple. Plus, they can layer bodysuits, camis, and more tops underneath.
12. Platform sneakers to slip into for outdoor adventures and grocery store trips. They'll dress up their jeans or joggers, and provide great cushioning (repeat after me: no more achy feet).
13. A balloon sleeve top that may be the perfect hybrid between (gasp) a blouse and a sweatshirt. Ribbed knit material will keep their bod comfy, while dot mesh sleeves elevate any look. Let's *just* think about all the outfit possibilities here...
14. A one-shoulder sports bra with moisture-wicking fabric, a supportive fit, and laser-cut detailing that'll score them major compliments during their next virtual class. On top of looking really good, they'll avoid chafing, bouncing, and feeling like a sweat puddle.
15. An embroidered baseball hat for anyone who basically lives in athleisure. The strap is completely adjustable too, in case they want to wear their hair up. All they need is an oversized hoodie, bike shorts, and a cap with a cute pineapple or "As If" patch to complete the look.
16. An Orolay parka that'll be their go-to outerwear when winter hits. A midi-length, fleece-lined hood, and roomy pockets will help them conquer cold temperatures in style.
17. Platform oxfords just begging to be part of your sister's winter shoe lineup. Their gorgeous oxblood color will literally go with everything in her closet — blazers, baby blue denim, mini skirts, the possibilities are endless. Plus, they're super comfy for walking!
18. A tie-dye loungewear set because they need something comfy to wear during WFH hours. When they don't feel like dressing up, this sweatshirt and joggers combo will ~get the job done~.
19. A cropped pullover sweater that'll easily transition their outfits from fall to winter. Tuck it into high-rise jeans, layer it over a cami, or pair with a suede skirt and tights for easy cold weather dressing.
20. Stretchy, high-rise trousers with roomy pockets and a tie waist for their wardrobe. They come in earthy colors (like army green and sky blue), that'll work well with turtleneck tops, blouses, and tees.
21. A smart bracelet so versatile for everyday wear and helpful when it comes to safety. Inside the charm, there's a button that'll notify up to five contacts about their exact GPS location if they need assistance. All they have to do is press twice to alert their parents, bestie, or S.O. should something come up.
23. A soft beanie because they'll need something a bit warmer than a baseball cap during the winter months. Their head and ears won't freeze if they're going shopping or spending time on the slopes.
24. A graphic tee for the person who is always wearing a white T-shirt-and-jeans uniform. (Name anything in fashion more practical than a classic tee!) With a fun print and comfy silhouette, they can't go wrong with this artsy-meets-minimal essential.
25. Sheer ankle socks so they can seamlessly slide into open-toe shoes and give their feet a glow-up. We're seriously loving this semi-transparent floral design below.
26. Baggy overalls that are so comfy and versatile, they'll be thinking "where have you been all my life?" Plus, their turtlenecks, baby T-shirts, and other basic tops will look so great underneath them.
27. Chelsea boots because they'll need a stylish shoe that they A) can comfortably walk in and B) put up with slushy and wet surfaces. These babies will go great with high-rise jeans, dresses, and jumpsuits and they have amazing traction.
28. And a grid-patterned scarf that's basically a chic blanket and so great for cold days. They'll get to keep their neck warm *and* brighten up their outfit.
That feeling when you find the best fashion present:
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.