34 Pieces Of Loungewear Reviewers Truly Swear By
Hoodie dresses, soft sweatshirt and jogger sets, and more loungewear reviewers can't get enough of.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A patch sweatshirt just begging to be part of your loungewear wardrobe. It's lightweight, has a comfy shape perfect for layering, and has a cute alien patch. Oh, and you can complete the look with your fave baseball cap.
I personally own this sweatshirt and I wear it all the time! It goes well with joggers and leggings and it's my go-to piece of clothing whenever I'm relaxing at home or spending solo time outdoors.
Promising review: "I love these shirts, I got the black alien and the white wave shirt. They fit perfect and have held up (as well as the designs) through lots of washes. I wear these out during the day and I also wear them to bed sometimes because they’re so comfy. ❤️" —sara
Get it from Amazon for $28.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 31 styles).
2. Padded bralettes so comfy, you'll ask them, "Where have you been all my life?" They're super lightweight, come with adjustable straps, and you can remove the pads. Wear it solo or layer it underneath a muscle tank, T-shirt, or V-neck tee for a next-level loungewear look.
3. Or a Bali seamless bralette if you are all about loungewear, but desire a little more chest support. Reviewers adore this undergarment, which has wide straps, stretchy fabric, and moisture-wicking material to keep boob sweat at bay. It also looks great with high-rise joggers and leggings.
4. A crop top and joggers set that combines athleisure and coziness into one outfit, thanks to the top that's perfectly cropped and the trendy faux-pleat detail on the pants.
Promising review: "Got this set to sleep in for the winter. The material is very comfortable and soft on the skin and not irritating at all. The stitches were flawless and looks exactly like the picture. I actually wore the sweats outside with another top and I was feeling fine the whole day." —Kesha Follz
Get it from Amazon for $36.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 11 colors/styles).
5. A satin-lined hoodie to help you add a cozy touch to your outfit and not worry about hair damage. Its hood feels like a soft pillow and helps remove friction (buh-bye, breakage and dryness). There are so many gorgeous color options too, which'll make getting dressed on colder days a little bit easier.
6. A V-neck tunic top you'll immediately fall in love with because it's flowy, soft, and just works if you're going for the loungewear look. You can finally wear something great with terry cloth shorts or buttery-soft leggings!
7. Snap button track pants because you're ready to make the switch to comfy bottoms that aren't your go-to leggings or joggers. With a relaxed fit and adjustable snap buttons, you'll be pulling off the coolest athleisure looks all year long.
Promising review: "Well, these are adorable! The buttons are fully functional (which was my first thought when ordering) so you can close the leg or leave open depending on how you want to style the pants. If I cuff the waist (aka: fold the waist over once), I can shorten the pants by about another two inches and can wear with sneakers too. :) The waist is elastic which is perfect and fits right around my belly button. Such cute pants that can be dressed up or down in my opinion! Love them." —Jessica Ventimiglia
Get them from Amazon for $42.99 (available in sizes S–3X and in 12 styles).
8. A Victorian nightgown so you can feel like Daphne from Bridgerton while you sip on some tea, read a classic novel, and wrap yourself in plush bedding for hours.
9. A long-sleeve open-back top that'll show off your fave bras and double up as a cute piece of loungewear. You'll be so comfy in it even if you're moving around indoors.
10. A short-sleeved T-shirt dress to slip into when you're WFH *and* also planning a cozy night in. It has a flowy shape, a fabric that feels like your fave tee, and you can layer a hoodie over it if you're feeling cold. Why change into pajamas when you can wear this versatile piece of clothing all day long?
11. A cable-knit two-piece set so chic, you'll want to lounge in it all the time. It has a matching crop top and legging-like bottom, instantly giving you an Instaworthy outfit when you're out of other options.
12. A pair of cotton and linen overalls to go with all your favorite stretchy tops *and* take the stress out of dressing during the week or weekend.
13. A pair of opaque leggings that'll make you ditch your high-rise, button-up jeans for good: They'll sit nicely on your waist and coordinate amazingly with crop tops, bralettes, and sweatshirts. Plus they're buttery soft, easily slide on your legs, and almost feel like pajamas.
14. A FP Movement V-neck onesie because you're having a chill day and need a stylish, soft, *and* functional outfit for activities: Just slip into this comfy number with ribbed detailing, crisscross straps, and fabric that won't restrict your movement.
15. A chunky-knit cardigan that'll elevate your cami-and-leggings uniform. With an open-front design, a cozy knit material, and multiple color options, you'll look super stylish while you lounge for the day.
Promising review: "Very cozy and perfect thickness for lounging around or running a quick errand on a fall day. I am so happy that I purchased this sweater! It's versatile and can be dressed up or down, and is made of really good quality. The sleeves are a bit shorter than I expected and creep up to about mid forearm when I extend my arms all the way out and I don't really have long arms, but that would be my only complaint." —Jen
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in sizes S–XXL and in 26 colors).
16. A printed PJ set so perfect for nights when you want to relax before bed. It comes in adorable prints and it's made with a breathable fabric, so you won't be too hot before you catch up on ZZZs.
17. A bleached tie-dye sweatsuit because it'll take the guesswork out of putting together a cute WFH look. You won't have to look through your closet again to find something that's comfy and suitable for Zoom meetings.
18. A fleece hoodie dress that's basically a dream for anyone who loves loungewear that is a step up from typical comfy clothes (looking at you, college sweatpants!). This cozy number is super soft, has pockets for essentials, and will make you look très chic when you're chillin' at home.
19. A tie-front romper you'll want to dress in for reading in bed or lounging on a comfy hammock. This one-piece beauty is an easy outfit that'll feel very breezy and lightweight to wear on hotter days (or on colder days when you're relaxing indoors and don't feel like wearing flannel pajamas).
Some reviewers recommend sizing up if you prefer a looser fit!
Promising review: "I love this romper, I bought for a tropical vacation. It has a light and flowy material. I tied it in front and back and it’s like two rompers in one! I will say it’s a little bigger on me than I would prefer, but that’s because I’m always in between sizes. But because I want to be comfortable on vacation, I’ll stick to a medium. Overall highly recommend! Super cute!" —Michael Tomshack And Jillian
Get it from Amazon for $34.99 (available in sizes XS–XL and in 28 colors).