30 Pieces Of Fitness Clothing From Target You'll Probably Want For Your Next Workout
*adds all the chic activewear to my cart*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A layer-friendly sweatshirt, because you may get a lil' chilly while doing a yoga sequence or Pilates circuit in your living room. Wear it over a tank or tee for instant warmth.
2. A zip-front bra that'll give you amazing support *and* minimize bouncing while you box, jump, and run indoors.
3. And a seamless rib bra, if you're looking for something a lil' more versatile for at-home workouts and lounging.
4. A pair of sculpted, high-rise leggings that'll ~werk~ for you while you work up a sweat. You'll be comfortable and sunburn-free, thanks to moisture-wicking and UPF 50+ material.
5. A side-tie tank top so shimmery and perfect for virtual barre and dance classes. Wear it knotted or unknotted with your go-to pair of leggings or joggers.
6. A pair of soft joggers for stretching and foam rolling days: A flexible drawstring and french terry material will keep your bod super comfy while you alleviate muscle tightness.
7. A racerback tank top with odor-resistant technology and moisture-wicking fabric: Stay cool, dry, and move freely with this piece of clothing that literally ~has your back.~
8. A pretty twist-front tee, because your activewear wardrobe may need a stylish upgrade. This top will keep sweat at bay and look so good for the 'gram.
9. Colorblock leggings that'll go with all your sporty essentials and minimize sweat while you hit up the treadmill or elliptical at home. Did we also mention that there are pockets for your cell phone and keys?!
10. A medium-support bra, because it's like a pillow for your chest and won't feel restrictive during your strength-training circuit. It comes in a bunch of colors too, so it'll pair well with your workout top inventory.
11. An open-back shirt with an "I'm headed to barre class" vibe. Plié, relevé, and work your core in comfort.
12. Running-friendly shorts that'll show your legs for days while you jog or sprint. A relaxed fit and breathable fabric work together to help prevent chafing, so you won't have irritated skin after working out.
13. A cozy hoodie for quick walks outside. There's also a hood, which will come in handy for impromptu rain showers.
14. A comfy T-shirt you can alternate with workout crop tops and tanks. It wicks away sweat *and* doesn't hug your arms, which is totally a win for indoor workouts.
15. A sports bra that also doubles up as a cute crop top and looks super chic while you do a HIIT circuit or power yoga.
16. A satin bralette, because sometimes you don't want to wear a sports bra for low-impact activities. Layer it below a V-neck tee for the perfect at-home fitness ensemble.
17. Ombre leggings that you'll want to slip into for home gym sessions. They'll highlight your beautiful bod and you can finally retire your *boring* workout pants.
19. A strappy sports bra that'll keep everything in place and give you great support for core sessions.
20. A tie-dye short-sleeve top, because it's been a minute since you've added some color to your activewear lineup.
21. A gorgeous jumpsuit that's a lil' more fun to wear for yoga: Flow from Downward-Facing Dog to Chaturanga with ease while you wear this comfy one-piece.
22. A wireless sports bra for high-intensity exercises, so you can do push-ups, high knees, and jump squats with minimal bouncing.
23. A floral-print jacket, because you need chic and lightweight outerwear for outdoor adventures. You'll look so good (and stay dry) on your solo walks or hikes.
24. Bike shorts that won't slip down or bunch up during indoor cycling. Your bum and thighs will thank you while you work on hill intervals.
25. A graphic tank to add to your go-to workout uniform: It comes with a beautiful landscape print and pairs well with your favorite leggings.
26. A pair of leggings that'll keep your tech safe during your a.m. or p.m. fitness routine. It has side pockets that'll easily fit your phone, even when you're on the move.
28. A running tank top that'll let you run like the wind indoors and outdoors. It has reflective detail for night runs and curved seams to keep your arms and shoulders comfy.
29. And running leggings, so your hip flexors, quads, hamstrings, and calves are protected from the elements.
30. Woven shorts that'll be your go-to workout bottoms when the weather warms up outside: You'll finally be cool and comfortable on runs and walks, thanks to moisture-wicking fabric.
You, ~working up a sweat~ and looking so, so good in your new fitness uniform:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.