24 Pieces Of Activewear That'll Help You Crush Your Next At-Home Workout
Look stylish and be comfortable while you work up a sweat.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A fitted workout top that'll keep you supported and sweat-free during high-impact workouts at home. It has a built-in bra, so no need to double layer!
2. A crop top for indoor sweat sessions: If you tune into a virtual HIIT or Zumba class, you'll be dressed and ready to go.
3. A yoga-friendly onesie, because you'll easily be able to *flow* between poses and move comfortably during your at-home routine.
4. A pair of training shorts, just in case your indoor exercise area is warmer than usual.
5. A pair of velour joggers that you can slip into if you need to stretch and take a recovery day.
6. A medium-impact sports bra, so you don't have to wear a bulky top or skimp on support during indoor weight training.
7. High-rise leggings so breathable, you won't have to worry about sweat getting in the way of your a.m. or p.m. home gym time. Plus, they pair well with other tops in your activewear wardrobe.
8. A colorful low-impact sports bra that'll remind you of a watercolor painting and looks really good for an at-home fitness selfie.
9. Lightweight leggings for all your lower bod circuits: Lunge and squat *in comfort* and stay dry in these chic bottoms.
10. A laser cut top that looks great with your high-rise leggings: Just because you're not at the gym doesn't mean you can't wear a killer workout outfit.
11. A comfortable sweatshirt, so you can have something cozy to wear before and after your indoor workout.
12. Workout-friendly shorts that you won't have to worry about them bunching or falling during your barre exercises at home.
13. A sweatshirt tee that you can wear for your living room workouts or lounging in general.
14. A twist-back tee for Pilates, yoga, and other low-impact activities. The design will keep you cool and ventilated, so say buh-bye to sweat stains on your mat!
15. A racerback tank top you'll want to throw on for virtual dance classes or just about any other type of cardio: It has odor-resistant technology and moisture-wicking fabric, so you won't be all hot and sweaty post-workout.
16. A splurge-worthy bright bodysuit that'll provide support and keep you cool while you hit up the treadmill or bike at home.
17. Printed leggings, because your neutral workout tops need a fun pair of bottoms to match. Plus, you can wear them for high and low intensity workouts.
18. A high-impact sports bra that'll minimizing bouncing while you do push-ups, burpees, and other movements indoors.
19. A criss-cross tank, so you can highlight your back and arm muscles without feeling too compressed: It comes with an inner bra as well, so you'll be good to go for your fitness routine.
20. And a training T-shirt for days you don't want to wear a crop top or tank: This comfy tee will be a go-to for your fitness routine, because it's not too tight and will let you move freely.
21. A matching crop top and leggings set, because you *can* look cute and work up a sweat at home, even if you're not going to the gym.
22. A custom-fit sports bra, because it's been a minute since you've found a good one for your at-home fitness routine. No more digging, tightness, or bouncing.
23. A mesh zip-up hoodie that'll look so chic if you're participating in a live-stream studio class: Layer a sports bra or cami underneath to complete the look.
24. A burgundy jumpsuit that'll also double up as a loungewear outfit once you're done exercising. Stretch it out and reward yourself with a mini break once your 30-minute training session is complete.
You, exercising in style at home...
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.