ModCloth's Having A BOGO-Free Dress Sale And It's Very, Very Good
These chic dresses and jumpsuits deserve a spot in your summer wardrobe.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Summer is flying by, but there is still time to rock a cute outfit before the weather gets cold. If you're not ready to trade your shorts for jeans yet, ModCloth is having a big BOGO-free dress sale right now. Yes, we're talking maxi dresses, wide-leg jumpsuits, and more pieces you can wear on sunny days.
Here are some of the best dresses and jumpsuits you can get on sale right now:
1. A casual sleeveless dress because you can have an easy, comfy #OOTD and stay cool if the sun's out.
2. A colorful jumpsuit that'll remind you of pretty sunsets and cotton candy every time you wear it.
3. A sleeveless A-line dress to pair with all your fave summer footwear. It's not see-through, hits your waist at the right spot, and looks really, really good with wedges.
4. A fit-and-flare shirt dress for a breezy and beautiful summer look. Pair it with your fave jeweled necklace and you'll be good to go!
5. A retro-inspired jumpsuit that gives major '60s vibes and will make your summer look ~bloom~ with color.
6. A keyhole dress so you can give your shoulders some shade *and* wear something pretty to the farmer's market.
8. A mini dress because you can look cute *without* worrying about your bra or underwear peeking through. Can we take a minute to also appreciate the adorable peace sign print?!
9. A basic tank dress to wear when you don't want to put too much effort into your beach uniform. It also doubles as a chic cover up.
10. A wide-leg jumpsuit with pretty ruffles and a relaxed silhouette that screams "I'm OOO, sipping a cocktail, and lounging on my lawn chair."
11. A striped tank dress with a body-hugging fit and vibrant design. Wear this lil' number when you want to go rollerblading or ride your bike on the boardwalk.
12. A floral midi dress that'll work for not only summer, but spring and fall too: With a short-sleeve design and gorgeous flower print, you'll be ~dressed to the nines~ all year long.
13. A patterned dress with a groovy print and flattering shape that'll show off your bod. Don't forget your fave pair of vintage sunnies and platforms!
17. A sleeveless dress with pockets and a cute cactus print. Retire that boring LBD for this beauty that'll be perf for summer activities.
Check out the rest of ModCloth's BOGO-free dress sale for more darling looks. You, after adding a new dress or jumpsuit to your closet:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.