42 Inexpensive Things So Good, Reviewers Said They "Highly Recommend" Them
A lengthening mascara, dog paw cleaners, and more top-rated items reviewers can't stop recommending.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Mighty Patches that'll absorb all the yucky gunk in your pimples while you sleep. When you wake up, you'll feel really satisfied when you see one of these babies lift pus from your zit that's basically the size of Mars.
Promising review: "I purchased these for my son who suffers from cystic acne. He is 15 years old and they has been a lifesaver. He puts them on the pimples at night and in the morning the pimples are dramatically reduced in size and his skin is 'flat' in his words. I highly recommend these to anyone who suffers from any type of acne. They were recommended by another mom on my son's basketball team. Her son was using them and I am so thankful that she shared how great the Might Patches are!" —Slade Salisbury
Get a 36-pack from Amazon for $12.99.
2. A bottle of wood polish to restore scratched-up cabinets, furniture, and hardwood floors back to their former glory. Thanks to conditioning oils and a beeswax protective coating, wooden surfaces will look less faded and more shiny again.
3. A pair of blue-light-blocking glasses for anyone who works in front of a computer all day long. These frames act as a shield against blue light from digital devices and you'll experience less eye fatigue while you type and read emails.
4. A KitchenIQ sharpener because your dull knives are delaying your cooking routine. Place it on the edge of a cutting board, pull a knife through the slot a couple of times, and it'll be ready to effectively slice veggies, meats, and more food.
5. A ribbed halter top with a built-in bra to keep your chest comfy and supported sans underwire. This wardrobe essential is anything but basic, because it can be worn alone *or* under a cardigan, flannel, or lightweight jacket.
6. A L'Oreal Infallible foundation powder that'll be a staple in your beauty routine because it provides full coverage without clogging pores, leaves a matte finish, *and* stays in place for up to 24 hours.
7. A pack of plant food spikes because your green babies need the proper nutrients to thrive indoors and avoid wilting. This fertilizer can be used for all kinds of of plants like house crotons, ferns, and spider plants, and takes the stress out of plant care.
8. A set of bed bands that'll make sure your fitted sheets stay in place on your mattress. If you're done waking up in tangled bedding, these babies will prevent you from constantly fixing your sleep setup.
9. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
10. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for eternity, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
11. A Glossier Generation G lipstick so perfect for your lips, you'll probably ditch sticky lip gloss for good. It leaves a just-blotted finish *and* has a sheer, matte texture that'll add a subtle hint of color to your lips. It's also buildable, cruelty-free, and vegan.
12. A pair of adjustable elastic laces to turn a pair of sneakers into comfy slip-ons that'll be so easy to take on and off. Gone are the days of you stopping in the middle of a run or walk to tie flimsy shoe laces.
13. An under-desk walking pad so you can ~work up a sweat~ while you work at a desk. Slide this piece of equipment under a standing desk and you'll get to walk a mile (or two, or three!) during virtual meetings. Plus, it's less expensive than similar treadmills on the market!
14. A dual hair dryer and brush that'll dry *and* style your 'do at the same time. Its three heat settings will get to work on wet hair, while its rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends.
15. A dual-ended brow pencil and spoolie, so you can achieve natural-looking brows with minimal effort. Fill in hair gaps with the self-sharpening mechanical brow pencil, run the spoolie across arches to shape 'em up, and you'll be good to go.
16. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds thousands of reviewers swear by for their comfort and sound quality. They provide four-plus hours of play on a single charge, help tune out annoying noise around you, and are waterproof. Plus, they cost a fraction of the price of AirPods.
17. Stretchy silicone lids because you can cover a variety of food containers without worrying about finding a lid to match. Instead of rummaging through a cabinet, you'll have a right-sized lid for soup bowls, glass jars, and large pots every time.
18. A mini essential oil diffuser that'll make your space smell like the most relaxing spa. With seven LED mood lights, adjustable brightness, and interchangeable mist settings, you'll feel so chill wherever you are indoors.
19. A patch kit because you never know when you'll need to seal up a dent or nail hole in a wall. It comes with everything you need to get the job done: the spackle and primer in the tube, the sanding pad on the lid, and the putty knife on the end.
20. Several pairs of colorful mop slippers so you can clean up spills with minimal effort *and* work on your dance moves. If the thought of doing housework is boring you so badly, slip into these slides for some fun.
21. Bolden Skincare's SPF 30 Brightening Moisturizer that acts as a shield against UV damage *and* gives your skin a gorgeous glow. When the sun's out and you're enjoying the great outdoors, you won't have to worry about dark spots and sunburns.
22. A portable paw washer for cleaning your doggo's dirty paws. Designed for large and extra-large canines, this container has silicone bristles that gently remove debris, mud, and dirt from your pup's paws without making a mess.
23. A rust stain remover that'll tackle the toughest red and orange spots ruining your sink, drain, and shower walls. You'll save $$$ on bathroom repairs and spare yourself from a lengthy cleaning session. Just spray, wait a few seconds, wipe with a cloth, and rinse!
24. A pack of clip-in hair extensions for times when you want to give your hair a little more length. If your locks are on the shorter side or you really want to rock a longer ponytail, these synthetic strands will give you the 'do of your dreams.
25. A wow-worthy grout cleaner that'll probably make you believe in magic, because it'll remove years and years of dirt and grime from floor tiles.
26. A foot file so good at gently removing dead skin, you'll gasp at your newly soft heels that were once crusty, callused, and cracked. If you'd like your feet to be baby-soft again, this cheese grater-like tool can help you out!
27. A shirt folder because putting away clothes is a time suck and results in crammed drawers. Grab this nifty board and turn your lumpy tees into almost-perfect squares every time with a few quick flips.
28. A set of heel caps for your next fancy outdoor celebration, so you can avoid getting your stilettos stuck in muddy grass. Place one of these babies on each heel and you'll be good to go when it's time to take photos!
29. A two-pack of stainless-steel tongue cleaners that'll top off your daily oral hygiene routine: If your tongue looks grimy and is turning a questionable color, this small tool will scrape away all the gross gunk lodged in it.
30. A Luminoodle LED lighting strip to elevate your TV watching experience. It provides a backlight setup, so you can enjoy sharper images, better color contrast, and less eyestrain.
31. A top-rated Essence mascara that's adored by thousands of reviewers for it's lash-enhancing abilities (no falsies required). Add more drama and length to your lashes with this formula that'll sculpt 'em and won't feel clumpy.
32. A LifeStraw Personal Water Filter so you can enjoy clean drinking water on camping trips and avoid bringing plastic bottles. This tiny device captures unwanted impurities (including bacteria) and allows for easy sipping.
33. Peripera Ink Velvet Lip Tint for matte-rich lips that'll last for hours and not smudge. A pigment-rich formula and a smooth, velvet-like finish will give your lips a soft pop of color that screams "I got my makeup professionally done."
35. A jewelry-cleaning pen to get your rings sparkling again with the help of some micro-fine cleansers. No more dull diamonds or dirty scuffs on your fave baubles.
36. A grooming brush so your shedding doggo can have a shiny, tangle-free coat: it helps (gently!) pull out and catch a ton of loose hairs before they fall out. Your fur baby gets to enjoy a little pampering while you, the happy pet parent, gets to keep the couch clean. It's a win-win situation. 🐶
37. Stila One-Step Color-Correcting Facial Serum that'll brighten and color-correct your complexion before you apply makeup. A blend of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins help prep your skin and minimize dark circles and redness.
38. Goo Gone to lift sticker labels, chewing gum, and crayons from household surfaces and car exteriors and interiors. Raise your hand if you're done using fingernails (and your free time) to peel away gunk.
39. A surface cover that'll make your boring countertops look *way better* than they did before. Everyone will be asking, "did you redo part of your kitchen?!"
40. Space-saving vacuum storage bags for bulky items that end up stuffed in your closet or under-bed space. You can compress anything from bedding to thick sweaters in these sealable bags. You'll finally have more room and not have to deal with messy piles!
41. A carpet spot remover spray that'll clean the nastiest stains on your colorfast carpet, rugs, and upholstery. It'll quickly get 'em out without rinsing and vacuuming, plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue behind!
To use, apply it to stains and gently blot the messy area with an absorbent cloth. That's it!
Promising review: "When my husband and I moved to our new home three years ago, we had a professional carpet cleaning service clean our carpets. There were a bunch of dark brown stains that wouldn’t come out no matter how much the technician tried to lift up the stain from the beige carpet in one of the rooms. So I have lived with it for all this time. Then I read a review about this product and decided to try it. Well, I just received it today and was absolutely shocked when the stain was gone after spraying the product onto the carpet and blotting with a cotton towel. By far the BEST carpet stain cleaner I have ever used!!!! I highly recommend it!!! I am so glad that I took a chance and ordered it!" —Mina Goe
Get it from Amazon for $11.78.
42. And an under-the-sink water filtration system so you can get better quality tap water. A two-step filter helps remove 99.99% of contaminants including chlorine and heavy metals and it only takes three minutes to install.
It comes with direct connect hoses you can hook up to the 3/8-inch feed water valves under your kitchen sink. Plus, it's much cheaper than calling a plumber for assistance!
Promising review: "This filter is great! We live in NYC and the tap water isn't great. This filter was super easy to install and after installing we did a before and after test. Was shocked to see that the water is visibly cleaner. The glass of water from before was cloudy, had a faint odor, and a faint metallic water treatment chemical taste. The after glass was crystal clear with absolutely no odor or taste. Definitely highly recommend. Wish I had bought one of these sooner." —Jasmina
Get it from Amazon for $74.99.