31 Products Your WFH Space Is, I'm Sorry, Basically Incomplete Without
Improve your "home office" with ergonomic chairs, lap desks, and Venus flytraps galore.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gel-enhanced seat cushion because your lower back and bum deserve some love during the workday. It helps reduce pressure on your tailbone, so you can improve your posture and sit comfortably.
3. A Venus flytrap plant that'll be your new WFH buddy and require minimal maintenance, thanks to a high-tech gel that'll help it grow, grow, and grow some more.
4. A soft footrest so you can prop your feet up *and* avoid cramping while you type on your computer. (You're def going to want to give those heels and toes some sweet, sweet relief during the workday!)
5. Cable clip organizers for the annoying cord mess taking over your WFH desk. If you're done dealing with tangled chargers, we hear you and these little gadgets will be a big help!
6. An adorable ladybug vacuum to clean up tiny messes in your WFH area. Say buh-bye to crumbs, dust, and eraser remains in between your laptop keys.
7. An adorable Groot planter for holding your plant babies *or* pens. This little guy deserves a spot next to your monitor or file holder, especially if you're a Guardians of the Galaxy fan.
8. Noise-cancelling earbuds because you can easily tune out your fur baby's barking, footsteps, and neighborhood traffic. You won't have to be like "sorry can you please repeat that again?" whenever you're on a Zoom call.
9. A circular clipboard so you can admire your fave people, places, and pets in photo form above your laptop or computer monitor.
10. An essential oil diffuser that'll turn your WFH hub into a mini spa. Enjoy the cool, relaxing mist coming out of this tiny gadget while you answer emails or work on projects.
11. A bamboo charging dock for all your gadgets because how many times have you sent Slack messages only to discover your phone or tablet is (gulp) out of battery?
12. A quirky lamp that'll illuminate your space, hold your plant babies, and strike a dance pose every time you're spending an hour (or two) in an ergonomic chair.
13. A small journal for last-minute notes, to-do lists, and record keeping. Why only save everything on your WFH laptop when you can write it down too?
14. A time-marked water bottle so you can stay hydrated in between virtual meetings and presentations. You'll drink the right amount of H2O and not get thirsty during work hours.
15. A foldable desk because even if you don't have the space for a home office, this gem will easily fit in a corner *and* fold up if you want to put it away. No more slumping over your laptop while you try to work from your bed or the couch.
16. An ergonomic mouse pad that's like a pillow for your wrist. They'll be supported (and pain-free) during long computer sessions.
17. Pretty macrame hangers so you can display a little greenery in your WFH space, whether you're sitting in front of a window, wall, or kitchen table.
18. A selfie ring light because you're done dealing with your dim room when you're trying to appear on video. This little device will make it so dang easy to set up a home studio, even if the lighting isn't great to begin with.
19. A mug warmer so you don't have to make a trip to the microwave again (sigh) when your cup of coffee gets too cold. It'll fit comfortably on your desk and be there whenever you need a caffeine pick-me-up.
20. A lap desk you'll want to use if your WFH area *is* the couch and you don't feel like pulling up a table for your laptop.
21. An ergonomic chair that literally ~has your back~ thanks to a supportive structure and sponge material. Your spine, tush, and shoulders will feel *amazing* during your WFH time.
22. Adorable llama pens for taking notes, writing appointments, and making lists. Don't you just love how they add a pop of color to your desk?
23. A desk mat to protect your WFH station from scuff marks, scratches, and the occasional spill. It'll cover the top of your desk and be the perf addition to your monitor setup.
24. An indoor relaxation fountain that mimics the sound of a tranquil spring *and* helps boost relaxation. Crush your to-do list and listen to gentle water whenever you need a moment to unwind.
25. A gold desk organizer so you can easily find pencils, pens, Post-its, paperclips, and squishy stress balls whenever you need them.
26. Cable protectors for those old laptop and phone chargers that you want to hold onto for a little longer. These babies wrap around cables to help reduce breakage and damage.
27. Adjustable shelves just begging to organize your messy desk. Get everything from your tiny succulents to your textbooks organized in minutes thanks to this storage structure.
28. A TARDIS-shaped stress toy you'll want to squeeze whenever you're stressed out over WFH problems. This tiny time machine will help you relax, even if your crappy internet is out, for like, the hundredth time.
29. A cozy blanket to wrap around yourself during work hours. You'll be toasty even if you're sitting at a desk for most of your day.
30. A soothing candle that'll *set the mood* and make your space more chill while you type documents, fill out spreadsheets, and attend team meetings.
31. Mountain bookends to keep your textbooks and juicy reads propped up on a shelf. Ditch your stack of books on your desk for these beauties, which will look so stunning in your WFH zone.
You, after receiving a Slack message while you're WFH:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.