36 Helpful Products For Anyone Whose Middle Name Is "Prepared"
Including meal prep containers, top-rated acne patches, and more helpful essentials to keep on hand.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Avarelle pimple patches for the colony of zits that could pop up on your face without warning. Thanks to a layer of tea tree leaf oil and calendula oil, all the gunk inside your pimples will be sucked out and they'll stay covered up during the healing process. You can use them before bed to wake up with clearer skin in the morning.
2. A meal-planning pad so you can map out your breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for the week and avoid the question of "What the heck am I going to eat?" when you're really busy.
3. A pearl sunglasses chain for anyone who takes their sunglasses on and off a bunch throughout the day. This delicate chain loops around your sunnies and doubles as a pretty necklace too. Plus, you won't have to worry about losing your shades!
4. A sunrise simulation alarm clock you'll want to use because the days are getting shorter. This wake-up light gradually shifts from dark red to bright yellow, so you can stop hitting the snooze button and get out of bed. It may be 6 a.m., but at least you won't be a zombie.
5. A Wet & Forget shower cleaner that (gasp) you can literally leave and clean later if your shower tiles are looking a little dirty post-showering. Instead of bending over a tub and scrubbing for your entire morning, all you have to do is apply to the grimy area, go do something more enjoyable, and rinse it away the next day.
6. A bamboo charging dock for your gadgets that need to be powered up constantly. Tablets, smartphones, Apple Watches, and AirPods can all be juiced up at the same time. If you're in a rush, you can just grab a device from the dock and know it'll be fully charged without battery issues.
7. A compact makeup bag, so you can keep all your go-to beauty goods in one convenient place. If you need to touch up your eyeliner or lipstick, you'll easily be able to find them without conducting a search party in your purse.
8. Reusable toe covers with over 1,000 5-star reviews for a reason: These babies help protect blisters, corns, and ingrown toenails while they heal. No more flimsy bandages, exposing your toes to the elements, or chafing while you walk around.
9. A T-shirt roll holder so you can creatively display your fave tees *and* neatly roll them up, instead of cramming them all into a drawer. Next time you're getting dressed and need a T-shirt, you'll easily be able to find it.
10. A reusable gel eye mask for your tired, puffy eyes that need a little TLC after you stayed up too late. Just microwave it for 20 seconds or place it in the freezer, rest your head on a pillow, and you'll be ready to take on the day.
11. A blind spot mirror so you can see if there's another car coming *before* you back out of a parking spot or switch lanes on a highway. It rotates 360 degrees and you can easily adjust it to fit different-sized car mirrors. No more second-guessing yourself when you're driving.
12. A vaccine card holder with a protective cover, two interior slots, and a travel-friendly design. The best part? It conveniently fits in a backpack, purse, or pocket and you can easily take it out if you need to show your vaccine card.
13. A light-blocking sleep mask so you can rest if you just got back from an overnight shift or stayed up too late. It's daytime and there's a lot of light in your room, but you deserve to catch up on ZZZs regardless.
14. A bug bite suction tool because the last thing you want is a pesky mosquito bite, chigger bite, or bee sting to get in the way of your hiking or camping trip. It'll remove some of the gross insect saliva and venom, and it can easily fit in your backpack.
15. Sturdy glass containers so you can meal prep like a pro and not run into annoying issues like leaking and spills when you cook ahead of time. Each container comes with an airtight lid and is safe to use in the microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.
16. A mini wallet emergency kit with a cool print of your favorite city skyline and travel-size provisions that'll be there when minor annoyances pop up on trips. If the terminal bathroom is out of soap or you need to freshen up your breath, this cute set will come to the rescue.
17. Cable savers so you don't have to say goodbye to your frayed laptop or phone charger. These babies help extend the life of lightly damaged cables and wires. (Plus, you'll save some money on tech repairs.)
18. A carpet-cleaning solution you'll adore because it cleans and deodorizes carpets. If your pet just had an accident or you tracked mud into the house (uh-oh!), just use it with a carpet-cleaning machine and say buh-bye to nasty odors and stubborn stains.
19. A knee stabilizer band so you won't ~kneed~ to deal with discomfort while exercising. It'll help provide support during lots of activities, including basketball, cycling, and running, and can be adjusted to fit the curve of each knee.
20. A small device that'll keep track of your doggo's meals for morning and nighttime and help you (and whoever else you live with) remember to feed your pup and refill their water bowl.
21. A pair of adjustable elastic laces to turn your fave sneakers into comfy slip-ons. Gone are the days of you wasting time tying flimsy laces when you have to be somewhere ASAP.
22. A cute AirPods case that'll safely hold your AirPods and charger case and protect them from water damage (hi, rain and snow). You can even clip this lil' buddy on your backpack or purse for easy access.
23. Leakproof travel capsules for anyone who needs to bring lil' essentials on their next vacation. These small, TSA-compliant vessels securely hold face creams, dainty jewelry, and vitamins. They're also magnetic, so they'll stay together in a cosmetics bag or suitcase compartment.
24. A Takeya cold brew maker to brew you amazing iced coffee. It's easy to use (you can prepare it the night before) and will save you money (spending $5 on a cold brew every morning gets expensive). You can teach yourself how to be a barista without leaving your kitchen.
25. A USB cord bracelet that'll be incredibly handy if you forget a charging cable at home. It blends in with your other jewelry and easily connects to a portable phone charger or computer if your gadget batteries are running low.
26. An anti-chafe balm because it's about time you can wear sports bras, shorts, and compression leggings without irritation issues. No more skin rubbing when you go hiking or running outdoors.
27. A Revlon hot-air brush that'll dry *and* style your do at the same time. Its three heat settings will get to work on wet hair, while its rounded edges and an oval brush design increase volume and curl your ends. Congrats, you've just gained five extra minutes for your morning routine.
It also has a ceramic-coated barrel that acts as a shield against heat damage, making it easy to style your hair without breakage.
Promising review: "Amazing product. I wish I found this 20 years ago!! I have naturally curly hair and enjoy a nice blowout without having that pin-straight 'burnt' flat iron look. This product helped me achieve the blowout look in about five minutes (yes, five!). When it comes to hair, I’m a super novice and this is by far the easiest, most effective (inexpensive) blowout. I would give this more than 5 stars if I could. Where has it been all my life?!?!" —Sara Kovach
Get it from Amazon for $44.77+ (available in seven colors).
28. A portable steamer so you can quickly get the creases and crinkles out of the clothes you threw on a chair or into a suitcase. This little gadget easily fits in a backpack, carry-on, or suitcase and works well for dresses, pants, or shirts while you're on the go.
BuzzFeed editor Maitland Quitmeyer owns this mini steamer and said: "It's very lightweight (about 1 pound), and the water tank is the perfect size to thoroughly steam up to fiveish garments, making it a no-brainer for a quick pass over a blouse OR when steaming a whole bunch of clothes the night before a vacation. AND IT WORKS! Here’s a before and after of a blouse I steamed out when I was already running late to work."
Get it from Amazon for $24.97 (available in three colors).
For more on this travel-friendly essential, check out Maitland's full PurSteam Elite Steamer review.
29. An anti-fog spray that'll help keep your glasses clear while you wear a mask. This gentle formula doesn't leave streaks behind and prevents fogging, so you don't have to stop and wipe down your cloudy frames throughout the day.
It can also be used on other fog-prone surfaces, including binoculars and windshields!
Promising review: "I bought this product because wearing a face mask makes my glasses fog. It works all day with only one application, unless I have been doing a lot of activity, then I might have to reapply. Just spray it on the clean lenses of your glasses then wipe dry with a clean dry lintless cloth, as simple as that. I was so impressed that I gave my second bottle to my team members for them to use. I would not hesitate to buy this again when I need more in the future." —Tonya Crippen
Get it from Amazon for $9.55.
30. A mini file organizer so you can seamlessly organize receipts and have 'em on hand when you need to figure out a monthly budget or itemize purchases for your taxes.
31. These flexible curling rods to help you create beautiful curls without using hot styling tools. Leave these rods overnight and take them out in the morning for ah-mazing "I just went to the salon" hair.
32. Toilet fizzy bombs because your toilet is quite stinky and you need to freshen it up ASAP. Toss one of these babies in the bowl and it'll leave behind a pleasant eucalyptus scent. They also contain baking soda that'll help eliminate stains and mask gross odors. 💩
33. Portable soap paper sheets you'll adore for road trips and running errands, especially if you have to use a public bathroom and there's no soap in sight. Just place one in your hands, drop some water on it to form suds, and your hands will get squeaky clean in seconds.
34. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes that'll be great for spur-of-the-moment grocery runs: Not only are they a chic carryall, but they can also fit a whole lot of produce, jars, and other food (buh-bye, breakable plastic bags). If Mary Poppins saw these bags, she would definitely be impressed.
35. And a bag handle holder to make sure your precious groceries don't end up all over the sidewalk in transit. Carry multiple bags at a time without cramping up your shoulder, arms, and fingers.
36. A makeup-correcting stick because you were in a rush applying makeup and messed up your eyeliner, mascara, or lipstick (OOPS 😬). Thankfully, you can use this ~magic~ tool to easily take it off with one swipe and remove the evidence. Plus, it's portable enough to fit in a cosmetics bag or purse for on-the-go touch-ups!
Promising review: "Why didn’t someone think of this sooner? For years, I’ve been using Q-tips dipped in makeup remover to remove little goofs or mistakes. This is so much better and portable! Erases waterproof mascara marks around my eyes easily. Must-buy product!!" —Katherine Riordan
Get it from Amazon for $7.97.