We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. OUAI Hair Oil prevents colored hair from fading and acts as a shield against heat/UV damage. Frizz-free and glossy strands are coming your way.
2. Purezero Coconut Moisturizing Milk Shampoo hydrates your hair with coconut oil, vitamin C, and vitamin E. Blow-dryers, flat irons, and highlighting processes can make your hair dry, so keep your 'do nice and moisturized with this soothing formula.
3. Act+Acre Cold Processed Scalp Detox gently removes oil and flakes from your scalp. Its powerhouse formula of moringa oil, amaranth oil, baobab oil, and basil leaf will leave your hair buildup-free until your next appointment.
4. Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask deeply conditions thirsty strands and gives your hair a much-needed moisture boost. Yes, you *can* get a silky, soft mane, even if you're not going to the salon for a while.
5. Ion Color Brilliance Intensive Shine Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color gives you the hair shade of your dreams with a super conditioning formula. You can say goodbye to straw-like strands while you do DIY touch-ups or dye jobs.
6. And ion Color Defense After Color Sealer locks in your dyed 'do and leaves strands moisturized, so you don't have to spend so much time recoloring your hair at home.
7. SGX NYC Abracadabra Invisible Styling Oil doubles as a detangling helper and thermal protector. Spritz it on before using a hair dryer for a shiny blowout.
8. Verb Sea Spray adds a lil' bit of texture and moisture to shapeless strands. If you're looking to get beach-ready waves without a trip to your stylist, this sea salt formula can be a big help for your home haircare routine.
9. Drybar's The Manhattan Glass Hair Kit brings the salon straight to your home and has all the tools and products you need for a gorgeous, Insta-worthy blowout.
10. Living Proof Phd Dry Shampoo extends styled hair and removes excess oil, odor, and sweat from strands. Your mane will look (and feel) so good again, especially in between washes.
11. Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask nourishes color-treated hair with an argan oil formula. If you're experiencing split ends or dryness, this treatment can give your hair a major hydration boost.
12. Function of Beauty Custom Shampoo and Conditioner can be personalized for your hair care routine. You can customize your formula based on specific needs (hydration, volume, color, protection, and more), so you can still have healthy locks in between appointments.
13. Virtue Labs Recovery Discovery Kit helps replenish damaged hair that's brittle, dry, and dull from frequent coloring or blow drying. You'll get to sample three products (a shampoo, conditioner, and treatment mask), that'll be perf for your DIY salon day.
14. Color Wow Dream Coat Supernatural Spray tames frizzy hair impacted by humidity. Spritz it on towel-dried hair and enjoy a sleek look, even if the temperature is rising outside.
15. Together Beauty Whatever Wherever Leave-In Conditioner boosts shine and minimizes frizz on wet or dry hair. Yes, you *can* achieve a beautiful 'do while you're taking care of your hair indoors.
16. Foxybae Blomance Rose Gold Hair Dryer gets your mane dry in no time by breaking down H20 molecules. Three speeds and temperatures will help you get the smooth look you want without heading to a stylist.
17. OGX Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage Serum protects your hair from split ends and heat damage. This formula smells heavenly and works great as a pre-drying treat.
18. Kérastase Nutritive 8H Magic Night Serum gets to work on your strands while you sleep. It detangles and helps minimize breakage overnight, saving you a lot of time when you have to do your hair in the morning.
19. Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer preps curly and wavy hair for styling. It helps shape curls and waves with organic aloe and wheat protein, so you'll have soft, shiny, and defined strands post-drying.
20. Fable & Mane HoliRoots Hair Treatment Oil helps strengthen your hair and nourish your scalp before you hop in the shower. Massage this oil into your roots, leave it in for a couple of minutes, and rinse for a quick pick-me-up.
21. Briogeo Color Me Brilliant Color Protect Shampoo keeps your dyed hair vibrant in between salon visits. Mushroom extract, bamboo, and radish root ferment will leave your hair squeaky clean and help prevent fading.
22. Wet Brush Original Detangler Brush gently works through knots in your hair without causing breakage. Tangles can *hurt,* but this lil' tool will neatly go through strands sans pain.
23. The Sephora Must Have Minis Kit lets you sample a bunch of hair care savers, including a volume texture spray, a dry shampoo, and a pre-styling primer for salon-worthy locks.
You, after giving yourself the best DIY hair treatment:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.